Daily reminder that Fatman0 has been gymcelling for ages and can still only squat 40kg

itsOVER

itsOVER

Mage
Take a look at this video boyos:

Let's see, this subhuman has been gymcelling for ages, preaching muh gym every fucking day, and all he's squatting here is the bar with two plates on it.

If you pause the video and zoom in, you can even see the weight of these plates:

Each plate is 10 fucking kg. Being generous, and assuming that's an olympic bar, that means Mr. Gymcel here can squat 40kg after months and months of lifting.

Conclusion? This cockroach needs to not only end his gymcelling, but also his life.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

View attachment 40112

Let's see, this subhuman has been gymcelling for ages, preaching muh gym every fucking day, and all he's squatting here is the bar with two plates on it.

If you pause the video and zoom in, you can even see the weight of these plates:

View attachment 40113

Each plate is 10 fucking kg. Being generous, and assuming that's an olympic bar, that means Mr. Gymcel here can squat 40kg after months and months of lifting.

Conclusion? This cockroach needs to not only end his gymcelling, but also his life.
Is your iq minus 200 jfl? Thats a warmup, not only are you a midget +gigaframecel, your also retarded. Obviously all you are trying to get is validation from this post, its over for you

TBOLT

TBOLT

wasted days, days being regained
You're not doing something wrong, you're being something wrong (with your genetics).

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
JFL I HAVE DONE BRO SPLIT NO LEG WORK AND DID 80KG FIRST SET X 5 LMFAO it's OVER HINGER DINGER DURGEN SCHAWNEGGER ITS OVER

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Is your iq minus 200 jfl? Thats a warmup, not only are you a midget +gigaframecel, your also retarded. Obviously all you are trying to get is validation from this post, its over for you
slay count proves otherwise buddyboyo

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
androidcel

androidcel

Banned
S

Steve bachall

Apprentice
Stop hating on others that’s not what the forum is for and it’s probably a warmup anyway

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Erudite
My half black fwb squatted 80kg the first time she ever stepped into a gym and set s regional powerlifting record at 14. If that isn't suicidefuel for gymcels I don't know what is.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]

View attachment 40112

View attachment 40113

Buddy... What a hypocrite.

You're clearly the only meathead gymbro here.

Who the fuck talks about squat weight.

Half the time I'm benching I use 40-60kgs. We want to be bodybuilders not strongmen.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Buddy... What a hypocrite.

You're clearly the only meathead gymbro here.

Who the fuck talks about squat weight.

Half the time I'm benching I use 40-60kgs. We want to be bodybuilders not strongmen.
Imagine roiding for baby bench

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TubOfLard Looksmaxing 17
prettymuchfuxed Looksmaxing 8
belnar93 Looksmaxing 98