Daily reminder that Fatman0 has been gymcelling for ages and can still only squat 40kg

This guy never needed to go to the gym. Nice try.

As for everyone coping that fatman might be doing a warm up, look at his breathing in the video. It clearly shows he's finding it tough, it's not just a warmup, he's a subhuman cockroach.
It's called proper breathing, boyo. If you take little wimpy air inhales, you'll quickly find yourself with an exertion headache at even light weight. Gotta supply sufficient air to the muscles.

It's called proper breathing, boyo. If you take little wimpy air inhales, you'll quickly find yourself with an exertion headache at even light weight. Gotta supply sufficient air to the muscles.

THIS FUCKING COPE.

Face it one of your gymcel heroes can only lift tiny weights after months and months.

As if you have to look left and right while taking breaths during a warm up. That's the kind of fucking around a gymcel does when he's mentally preparing for a heavy weight.

And 40kg is heavy for fatman.

THIS FUCKING COPE.

Face it one of your gymcel heroes can only lift tiny weights after months and months.

As if you have to look left and right while taking breaths during a warm up. That's the kind of fucking around a gymcel does when he's mentally preparing for a heavy weight.

And 40kg is heavy for fatman.
Keep crying for Fatman. He's getting lean atm, and he's gonna start escalating with girls while you fuck flatassed, white and Asian women.

Keep crying for Fatman. He's getting lean atm, and he's gonna start escalating with girls while you fuck flatassed, white and Asian women.

Buddyboyo, fatman isnt fucking anything except his right hand. He's failed in a school with a 20:1 girl to guy ratio.

As for your shots at me, I strongly suspect I could be fucking Miss World herself and you'd still find reason to criticise due to your inherent bias against me - feel free to step up and do better, as I said before.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Buddyboyo, fatman isnt fucking anything except his right hand. He's failed in a school with a 20:1 girl to guy ratio.

As for your shots at me, I strongly suspect I could be fucking Miss World herself and you'd still find reason to criticise due to your inherent bias against me - feel free to step up and do better, as I said before.
I mean, dude. If you at least fucked girls with an ass and/or a pair of tits, I'd shut the fuck up. I admit, when it comes to ONS, face ain't all that. Not knocking you for fucking ethnics for the sake of them being ethnics, as I'm one myself, but damn.. Do you have at least one photo of you with a girl whose love handles aren't the biggest thing on her or has a body that isn't androgynous?

This tbh.
jfl at these geeks going after someone who is actually out there getting shit done and busting inside tight slav sugar walls.

This tbh.
jfl at these geeks going after someone who is actually out there getting shit done and busting inside tight slav sugar walls.
Yeah, and I could go to Mexico with my uncle this Fall, mog everyone (hell, I was taller than everyone there back in 2013 when I was only like 14 years old and I'm half European), and fuck the ethnics and mixed European descendants there... Not hard to go to subhuman lands and do this. I'm not trying to put my life here on hold though and I want to FUCK GOOD WHITE women like the ones I see around me everyday.
No greater validation on Earth than fucking prime, pure European, white JB. I'm sure many here on this forum agree with me.

Yeah, and I could go to Mexico with my uncle this Fall, mog everyone (hell, I was taller than everyone there back in 2013 when I was only like 14 years old and I'm half European), and fuck the ethnics and mixed European descendants there... Not hard to go to subhuman lands and do this. I'm not trying to put my life here on hold though and I want to FUCK GOOD WHITE women like the ones I see around me everyday.
No greater validation on Earth than fucking prime, pure European, white JB. I'm sure many here on this forum agree with me.
Those ukrainians he ANGLOED were pretty hot bro. A lot hotter than most of us could expect to get in western europe.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Those ukrainians he ANGLOED were pretty hot bro. A lot hotter than most of us could expect to get in western europe.

There's no reasoning with him, because if you fuck an ethnic, it has to be a white girl. If you fuck a white girl, she needs to be 5+. If she's 5+, then she needs big tits.

If you had all of those, she'd then need to be a virgin, or a JB, or a JB virgin. After that she'd need to be rich, just do we can be sure you're not betabuxing bro. There's cope after cope after cope, and in the end one reaches a standard that's impossible to obtain for 99.9%.

Interesting to note the guy claims to have fucked 2 girls, yet we've never recieved any pics of those, nor proof that it ever happened at all tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Chuck14, Deleted member 1139 and 5 others
No
Clearly the internet has warped your reality. Back in the real world I'm afraid people don't look like Instagram models.

If we must go down this road though, here's a girl I fucked last week, and yesterday.

View attachment 42961

View attachment 42962

I'm sure your next cope will be bbbbut its not white pussy, as if that matters. Of course, when it IS a white girl you also will find something else to whine about.

Newsflash: the vast majority of men do not slay endless Stacies, since they're 1) hard to get to begin with, and 2) they know their value, and dont let themselves be 'slayed'. Even Chad normally has to LTR Stacy.
No, nigger, that's actually a good girl. Congratulations. Yes, I know not everyone slays Stacy.. which is why I said face doesn't matter much ONS. You're more likely to fuck a foid with a decent-good body than one with a really good face. Body is more important when it comes to sex anyways.
You're coping, those were some of the worst Slavs I've ever seen. This Asian he showed us just now is good though, no doubt.

No

No, nigger, that's actually a good girl. Congratulations. Yes, I know not everyone slays Stacy.. which is why I said face doesn't matter much ONS. You're more likely to fuck a foid with a decent-good body than one with a really good face. Body is more important when it comes to sex anyways.

You're coping, those were some of the worst Slavs I've ever seen. This Asian he showed us just now is good though, no doubt.

'Some of those worst ever'. Boyo, this is how most people look in the real world. Anyone young and slim isnt anywhere close to 'the worst ever', in any country, ever.

Again I tell you, just like I tell other armchair critics - step up and do better, or shut it. Until then, enjoy being mogged.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, MiroslavBulldosex, dogtown and 3 others
Clearly the internet has warped your reality. Back in the real world I'm afraid people don't look like Instagram models.

If we must go down this road though, here's a girl I fucked last week, and yesterday.

View attachment 42961

View attachment 42962

I'm sure your next cope will be bbbbut its not white pussy, as if that matters. Of course, when it IS a white girl you also will find something else to whine about.

Newsflash: the vast majority of men do not slay endless Stacies, since they're 1) hard to get to begin with, and 2) they know their value, and dont let themselves be 'slayed'. Even Chad normally has to LTR Stacy.
Damn, if only I was born white

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RichardSpencel

View attachment 42961

View attachment 42962

I cannot fucking wait to leave the west

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and androidcel
'Some of those worst ever'. Boyo, this is how most people look in the real world. Anyone young and slim isnt anywhere close to 'the worst ever', in any country, ever.

Again I tell you, just like I tell other armchair critics - step up and do better, or shut it. Until then, enjoy being mogged.
They were bad compared to the ones in my area, if that clarifies anything. Keep running JBW in third world and developing country. I'll ascend in the US of A as an ethnic.

They were bad compared to the ones in my area, if that clarifies anything. Keep running JBW in third world and developing country. I'll ascend in the US of A as an ethnic.

"one day i'll...."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 2 others
I want him to stop coping.
he's trying to better himself. Isn't that what you were doing once? I'm not the fondest of FatmanO either, but I really don't get the mentality of ascended incels that ascended as the result of self improvement trying to put incels that are trying to ascend by the same means down

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, BornAgainChad and RichardSpencel

Always 'I will' and 'I could' with you guys ain't it? It's never 'I have'.
he's trying to better himself. Isn't that what you were doing once? I'm not the fondest of FatmanO either, but I really don't get the mentality of ascended incels that ascended as the result of self improvement trying to put incels that are trying to ascend by the same means down

No ascension is ever done by picking up bits of metal and putting them down. I wish he'd stop coping, that's all. He's got 3 massive copes:

1) He rates himself as a 6/10.

2) This is despite no girl ever touching his dick in a school where there's 20 girls for every guy. In Eastern Europe. Of course, his second cope is that he's just a volcel, and he 'regularly gets IOIs' from average girls.

3) Given these average girls apparently arent good enough for him (they're made up, but just roll with it for now), we must conclude he actually thinks gymcelling is gonna net him a Stacy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 3 others
lol @ ppl getting triggered by a bloated manlet out slaying them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
doesnt mog my avi = useless tryharding coper

tfw a dog gets more laid than you, its dober :(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BornAgainChad, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

View attachment 42961

View attachment 42962

MMMM DAS SUM NICE MILK JUGS ON THAT NOODLEBITCH

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

View attachment 42961

View attachment 42962

mmm gib milkies

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

View attachment 42961

View attachment 42962

Jfl how are you doing this? How tall are you again?
he is 5'7
Does he mog me? I'm 5ft6 but does he mog in general?

shit, anyone coul upload this thai femoid nudes?

GigaTyrone

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, RichardSpencel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
I only squat 90 kgs and i feel embarassed about it jfl