Daily reminder that Fatman0 has been gymcelling for ages and can still only squat 40kg

itsOVER

itsOVER

Platinum
Take a look at this video boyos:

Let's see, this subhuman has been gymcelling for ages, preaching muh gym every fucking day, and all he's squatting here is the bar with two plates on it.

If you pause the video and zoom in, you can even see the weight of these plates:

Each plate is 10 fucking kg. Being generous, and assuming that's an olympic bar, that means Mr. Gymcel here can squat 40kg after months and months of lifting.

Conclusion? This cockroach needs to not only end his gymcelling, but also his life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Chadelite, Deleted member 3328 and 31 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadelite, androgenic, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 15 others

View attachment 40112

Let's see, this subhuman has been gymcelling for ages, preaching muh gym every fucking day, and all he's squatting here is the bar with two plates on it.

If you pause the video and zoom in, you can even see the weight of these plates:

View attachment 40113

Each plate is 10 fucking kg. Being generous, and assuming that's an olympic bar, that means Mr. Gymcel here can squat 40kg after months and months of lifting.

Conclusion? This cockroach needs to not only end his gymcelling, but also his life.
Is your iq minus 200 jfl? Thats a warmup, not only are you a midget +gigaframecel, your also retarded. Obviously all you are trying to get is validation from this post, its over for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, mogstar, Deleted member 7560 and 29 others
Is your iq minus 200 jfl? Thats a warmup, not only are you a midget +gigaframecel, your also retarded. Obviously all you are trying to get is validation from this post, its over for you
The action his dick got proves otherwise....

45+ slays and counting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, ZyzzReincarnate, Zeta ascended and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Autist and Extra Chromosome
You're not doing something wrong, you're being something wrong (with your genetics).

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, SHARK, rockndogs and 10 others
JFL I HAVE DONE BRO SPLIT NO LEG WORK AND DID 80KG FIRST SET X 5 LMFAO it's OVER HINGER DINGER DURGEN SCHAWNEGGER ITS OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, BendLowReachHigh, ZyzzReincarnate and 6 others
slay count proves otherwise buddyboyo

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Op why do you hate him so much ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Limerencel, dogtown and 2 others

fuark

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Is this looksmax's 3rd rate installment of bbctakeover vs armadillodude?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel, Extra Chromosome, dogtown and 2 others
Stop hating on others that’s not what the forum is for and it’s probably a warmup anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, heroinfather, Extra Chromosome and 6 others
My half black fwb squatted 80kg the first time she ever stepped into a gym and set s regional powerlifting record at 14. If that isn't suicidefuel for gymcels I don't know what is.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Doesn't matter you're both white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, heroinfather and Extra Chromosome
fatman6-gif.40112

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and RichardSpencel

View attachment 40112
He could be doing more repetitions with less weight as a part of him cutting.
It's better than being a tard like me and fucking up your legs by semi-daily squatting 90kgs.

Its over for him tbh

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
My half black fwb squatted 80kg the first time she ever stepped into a gym and set s regional powerlifting record at 14.
Jfc,stop bragging to sub4 incels,
14yo black jbs :woke::feelsree::feelsree:
Post pic of her

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel

View attachment 40112

View attachment 40113

Buddy... What a hypocrite.

You're clearly the only meathead gymbro here.

Who the fuck talks about squat weight.

Half the time I'm benching I use 40-60kgs. We want to be bodybuilders not strongmen.

Half the time I'm benching I use 40-60kgs. We want to be bodybuilders not strongmen.
Imagine roiding for baby bench

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
bullycels

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kill_Jew, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BornAgainChad and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 2 others
@FatmanO do a squat competition. The guy that can squat the most here (video proof needed) wins.

He is a cuck who thinks he is Chad fucking subhuman gooks and flatassed Eastern Europeans
He's yet to post a pic of him with a woman who has breasts and an ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel, FatmanO and 2 others
He is a cuck who thinks he is Chad fucking subhuman gooks and flatassed Eastern Europeans
He's yet to post a pic of him with a woman who has breasts and an ass.

Keep crying for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and dogtown

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I could squat 60kg after like 2 weeks at the gym JFLLLLLL and even that's bad