Daily reminder that only one person we know of ascended from ugly to GL

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
Everyone else was already sort of GL. And it’s getlooksordietryin from lookism. He got double jaw surgery. If LeFort is not part of your plan and you’re ugly, you’re wasting your time with anything else. You will live to regret every single day and dollar you spend on anything else except LeFort.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 2012, Norwooder and 5 others
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
just brutally saw your jaw into pieces theory. very few of the best surgeons in EU are willing to do lefort for cosmetic reasons only though... should I like punch out my teeth or break my jaw to ascend?

this just isn’t true lmao you must be new to psl

TYD, smellysocks, Pat Riarchy

probably more that I just can’t think of atm

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Deleted member 2933 and PubertyMaxxer
Tha case with getlooksordietryin is a sad one, yes he did got amazing results, however he had no intention to have anything to do with western girls, instead he said he will go to eastern Europe to find a wife and if he dint find any he would rope. He hasnt been active for like half a year so one can wonder what happend...
But it is pretty crazy to go through with all that procedures and not get the girls he couldnt b4 but now can. Instead go try find girls he prob could get before in eastern Europe.

• +1
Reactions: MortusX, Slayerino, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Tha case with getlooksordietryin is a sad one, yes he did got amazing results, however he had no intention to have anything to do with western girls, instead he said he will go to eastern Europe to find a wife and if he dint find any he would rope. He hasnt been active for like half a year so one can wonder what happend...
But it is pretty crazy to go through with all that procedures and not get the girls he couldnt b4 but now can. Instead go try find girls he prob could get before in eastern Europe.
Why the fuck would anyone bother with looksmaxing if their ultimate goal was to get a golddigger from eastern europe?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, CopeIsReal, MortusX and 4 others
Do you have before/after of those guys ?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
just brutally saw your jaw into pieces theory. very few of the best surgeons in EU are willing to do lefort for cosmetic reasons only though... should I like punch out my teeth or break my jaw to ascend?
High inhib cel detected
His jaws were fucked before

Can anyone post his before after pics?

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution
AyiU0kg
O4DJePs
Ytr

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Morpheus, goat2x and 4 others
Getlooksordie is a legend

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Beard fraud

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2846
This guy is such an idiot. Imagine being 6'3 with average face and then complaining about your looks. I know this is normie advice but just get out there and talk to people.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Isn't it the case that you're more likely to ascend to a 6+ from a PSL 3 or 4 than from 5? PSL 2-4 implies glaring failos whereas most PSL 5s lack harmony, something not easily fixed.

Not that impressive tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Methylate and Deleted member 2012
Why the fuck would anyone bother with looksmaxing if their ultimate goal was to get a golddigger from eastern europe?
Because most western girls are disgusting pigs landwhales with 0 femininity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
This guy is such an idiot. Imagine being 6'3 with average face and then complaining about your looks. I know this is normie advice but just get out there and talk to people.
7CB57986 8AE4 47DC A887 25406F5111A3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person