daily reminder that slaying is an incel cope

striker

striker

Banned
being good looking + tall + having a big dick + big frame + nw0 is all about maintaining loyalty in a LTR and aiding your career prospects

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel, DrTony, HSM1 and 4 others
We should all strive to be the best hubby we can possibly be to our queen :love: :love: :love:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CopingCel, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1551 and 5 others
stfu cuck

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1551, fukmylyf and 2 others
Nah, I'm already getting bored with my LTR after not even 2 months.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, LowTierNormie and Balkancel
its true slaying makes you happy for 2 days, ltr forever

lol @ this cope. Young dudes in their 20's with optimal test would want to sow their seed in as much poon as possible. If you aren't slaying left and right in the era of sexual liberation you're a confirmed loser. LTR's are for when you reach the age 50+

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 245
If I need all that just to keep my ltr loyal then I don't want a fucking ltr

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
being good looking + tall + having a big dick + big frame + nw0 is all about maintaining loyalty in a LTR and aiding your career prospects
Low-cortisol LTR sex is the best sex from my experience
If I need all that just to keep my ltr loyal then I don't want a fucking ltr
You don't need all that to keep a LTR loyal. I'm a manlet and nw2 (if not nw1.5. One temple has more recession than the other). And I maintained an LTR with a womanlette for a good while a few years ago.

I think big dick is important though. But keep in mind that like 65% of women my age (30-34) are married or living common law. And it's like 71% for 35-39. So the truth is a lot of average and small dick men have LTRs. But their wives/gfs are probably with them for more utilitarian reasons. Like having someone to help them with the rent/mortgage.

This site and lookism exaggerates the importance of having a low hairline (NW3 is bad though) and not all womanlettes require a tall man. When I took my razor with a #8 guard (1" from the scalp) to my dome a couple weeks ago, I felt very self-conscious. Because my hairline looks very high to me and I have temple recession. I looked at an old school photo ID of me when I was 16 with a buzzcut and I had a high hairline then too. In just about every other photo I've had, I've always had bangs. So I never really noticed my hairline until I discovered PUAhate and started pulling back my bangs. The picture was so small that I couldn't tell if my hairline creeped up at all since then. But I have been told before in high school that I had a big forehead. I hated the way that my selfies look. Though when I grow out my hair and spike it up, it's also noticeable. But I have received compliments from three different women after I cut my hair. So I don't think mature hairlines are a negative to women. At least not older women. I'm not exactly attracting women in their early-mid 20s anymore, let alone jbs. Despite what TRP and r/mgtow will tell you, women in their early-mid 20s have their age filters set to filter out mid-30s oldcels like me. They won't even look in my direction probably unless I'm making at least six figures. $100,000 isn't even a lot of money in 2019.

Last edited:
I just want to look cool and have a passive harem of women at my beck and call

Last edited:
Only justification for slaying is if you’re consistently bagging high quality women with minimal effort

Fuck LTRs. They're boring as fuck. Imagine wasting all your time on "fun activities, dinners n shiet" just to get some sex. I get zero pleasure out of spending time with a woman if it's not sex. LTRs are for normies who love pretending like they're living "the life".

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 245 and Claire Violet
guys who say "slaying is cope" aren't really slaying. The amount of sex you're getting isn't proportional to the effort it takes. That's why you feel unsatisfied.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and DidntRead
guys who say "slaying is cope" aren't really slaying. The amount of sex you're getting isn't proportional to the effort it takes. That's why you feel unsatisfied.
yep.

slaying = going outside and getting looks from bitches that they want your dick. slaying = being able to pick up chicks without effort.

slaying = getting prime women in your tinder matches wanting to be fucked by you alot daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

worship-me_3991-l2.jpg
t. foid

Im not good looking, Im short, Small dick, small frame

incel fantasies ITT

having a good sexual experience in high school negates the need to slay later on

people obsessed with slaying are simply people who missed out on a good sexual experience in high school

keep coping, virgins

• +1
Reactions: Death
Slay to impress your oneitis before LTR otherwise you are just a beta with no past adventures to brag about

Fwb is what we doing in 2019