daily reminder that theres a pheno that trumps North Atlantid

Legit bro, anyone can be anything! Just work hard, looks max and don't eat processed foods Every rep counts!!
c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702

THIS IS THE HIGHEST CLASS PHENO IN EXISTENCE

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 8765 and johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 3702
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
the romanian wannabe brit
Hi, I’m Elliot Rodger, my father is of British aristocracy and... well, my mother is from Malaysia. Any-who I should tell that I drive a quite exquisite black BMW. Want to ride around some ti- oh okay no? Oh okay we’ll see about that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 3702
Literally the most subhuman group of inbred OG trailer trash incestous hillbillies you could of chosen OP.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and RealLooksmaxxer
Hi, I’m Elliot Rodger, my father is of British aristocracy and... well, my mother is from Malaysia. Any-who I should tell that I drive a quite exquisite black BMW. Want to ride around some ti- oh okay no? Oh okay we’ll see about that.
lmao so from this we can assume you come from a worthless family and were bullied for your looks in the past, making you become a full time looksmaxer. But as already stated , you have no job, no career, no education, no dating life. So you have looksmaxed chronically for what? To get compliments by teenage slavs and Indians on the internet and drunk girls at the bar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
dinarid mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manossarik and Deleted member 3702
7 PSL OR WHATEVER THE FUCK AND STILL HAS THIS PICTURE SAVED ON HIS PHONE/PC SMH

WHITES ARE RENT FREE W/ U HUH?
Race coper salty, most of us already went through the /pol/ phase bro just let it go.

• +1
7 PSL OR WHATEVER THE FUCK AND STILL HAS THIS PICTURE SAVED ON HIS PHONE/PC SMH

WHITES ARE RENT FREE W/ U HUH?
I have curry/arab/bbc memes saved in my phone too ig all races live rent free in my head

• +1
I have curry/arab/bbc memes saved in my phone too ig all races live rent free in my head
Your lineage is EVERYTHING btw, absolutely EVERYTHING…or in your case its absolutely nothing - for the better or worse you are your father, your grandfather etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Race coper salty, most of us already went through the /pol/ phase bro just let it go.
salludon can call me a coper but you can't, you're a khhv while i've confirmed multiple lays on here so fuck off

anyway im not coping or being racial, im just responding to his race coping you fuckwit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 8765
lmao so from this we can assume you come from a worthless family and were bullied for your looks in the past, making you become a full time looksmaxer. But as already stated , you have no job, no career, no education, no dating life. So you have looksmaxed chronically for what? To get compliments by teenage slavs and Indians on the internet and drunk girls at the bar
Someone call the ambulance I got roasted on the Internet too fucking hard this hurts 😔

FUCK NIGGERS

• +1
fair i've seen your other memes too tbh

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 3702
Someone call the ambulance I got roasted on the Internet too fucking hard this hurts 😔

FUCK NIGGERS
written like a man who wakes up flacid every morning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
and its called Anglo Aristocrat (AA)

im not going to say about this pheno, becasue there are some users here who are hanging on my every word but there are OBVIOUS phenotypical signs that showcase it. In fact this pheno is even more widely known than NA, everyone recognises this pheno even globally but especially within the UK

We already have many easturn euro immigrants who are sentient enough to realise they are worthless garbage in modern society and so are practising their english accent from youtube videos and learning by conversing with britis on online forums (thats why i have changed my typing to that of a balkan picker so as not to contribute)

all i will say is, stick to chasing the med dream because AA is just unachieavle for everyone here except me

#LINEAGE
trump is dalofaelid
E1843849 6274 404D BBC8 DF477C9F0086
8D38170C A229 4161 A461 D2E757093FFA

• Hmm...
I will ascend and become the hottest serial killer in 2020 and have bitches send their cum in a plastic sealed container to my prison cell.

• +1
Reactions: JMax and Deleted member 3702
will reply later, going to gym now for a chest session

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 4464
Your lineage is EVERYTHING btw, absolutely EVERYTHING…or in your case its absolutely nothing - for the better or worse you are your father, your grandfather etc
how can these subhumans cope that their grandfathers were ogre villagers instead of lesbian looking rich fags?
818e2db723e9ca9c0cb7874d5d20e2b1.jpg

• +1
how can these subhumans cope that their grandfathers were ogre villagers instead of lesbian looking rich fags?
keep looksmaxxing mate!

• +1
lesbian looking rich fags me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Keep coping with phenos meanwhile your oneitis is gagging on a nigger’s cock

Is black dick normally on your mind or is this just a sexual curiosity for you?

you literally made this up