Daily reminder that these are the users calling you a feminine subhuman

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 6538

Ascended. Wish you all luck
So I was minding my own business and making threads to blackpill people here about the importance of being a pretty boy in youth and I couldn't help but notice that a user keeps trying to provoke me in each thread I make

20200525 021829
20200525 021846
20200525 021900

So I did some digging with my special forces and I found how this nigger looked like
This:
02F1B63C 6A97 4F8B 92A8 0B5BC7E7438D

vs

66053511 211634736447236 2284950483037190118 n

@Simone Nobili imagine looking like that and calling me a manlet and not masculine when I'm literally 6'2 with a 9 inch thick dick while he supposedly magically grew from 5'10 to 6'3 in such a short period but not to stop there, I specifically remember him having a crush on a Russian girl that never acknowledged him, it all makes sense now, also I could literally go to Germany where you live and fuck your crush while you watch like the subhuman cuck you are
B31D560F 8D8A 4EF8 87FC 0DEF89B34A18

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6497, kuroro and 12 others
tbh people cope a lot when it comes to prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, RichardSpencel and Copemaxxing
AirBrush 20200525020125
my brain after seeing your post

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 1338, Hades and 7 others
JFL jbs wouldnt do shit for a dom looking guy,they only want prettyboys and if you are a prettyboy with bones your are superior jfl @ calling prettyboy cucks

Attachments

• giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
  • giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Subhuman trash and Deleted member 6538
You're bound to get cucked; happens to everyone tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Hades
I dont get it hes good looking? good enough to pull decent pussy. you just made yourself look stupid with this post

IMG 20200513 161504 026
20200517 113340

this is op , line up kings we'll all creampie her

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, aestheticallypleasin, Limbo and 5 others
JFL jbs wouldnt do shit for a dom looking guy,they only want prettyboys and if you are a prettyboy with bones your are superior jfl @ calling prettyboy cucks
This is Dom?
02F1B63C 6A97 4F8B 92A8 0B5BC7E7438D
Giphy 2 1

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Copemaxxing

Attachments

• giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Jfl stop the cope,you know that every young girl would prefer him instead of a dom looking guy,you dom looking guys get the girls that are used up from prettyboys
Copyus maximus , girls find all kind of attractive guys hot , the dom the smv the prettyboys , it's just the looks of prettyboys drop so hard when they lose their hair and collagen, i dont get it why you defend this faggot @Thongmaster

Caging at the 9 inch clitoris

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Hades
Copyus maximus , girls find all kind of attractive guys hot , the dom the smv the prettyboys , it's just the looks of prettyboys drop so hard when they lose their hair and collagen, i dont get it why you defend this faggot @Thongmaster
Jfl there are two kinds of prettyboys,the ones with bones like me and thong and the ones without,guess who ages best

You arent subhuman
But you look High E and look like youve had zygo and jaw fillers
+ your low set, big cheekbones makes you look even more girly

If you are 16, youll masculinize a lot by 20, so i doubt youll look this high e forever, even then theres always roids that will make you look more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 6902
I dont care, someone must have no life outside this forum that actually cares what others say about him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
Looking like that I'll be surprised if he doesn't have a pussy
we could do an audio test to prove it, op could say something and we can listen to his voice to determine if its deep enough

I dont care, someone must have no life outside this forum that actually cares what others say about him.
Bro it's just for fun, nothing serious JFL

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and needsolution
Ion ask ion care tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 6497
Jfl there are two kinds of prettyboys,the ones with bones like me and thong and the ones without,guess who ages best
Tbh you didn't show us your face wholly , and in other posts you claimed that you fraud your skin so i wouldn't be surprised if you fraud something else

Simone

u mirin,nigga have acromegaly.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6538 and Deleted member 6902
Tbh you didn't show us your face wholly , and in other posts you claimed that you fraud your skin so i wouldn't be surprised if you fraud something else
This is literally your eye area you shitskin subhuman nigger
20200521 023231

• WTF
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Bro it's just for fun, nothing serious JFL
Idk tbh sometimes people here are too serious. I always admitted im low t feminine looking manlet and i dont give a fuck what others say because these sites are filled with people with different phenos and levels of attractiveness. Im not hating on dom looking guys, im not hating on prettyboys. Everyone can slay if good looking enough + tall.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 6902 and 1 other person
I dont fraud my skin? I frauded only on side view pictures because there I have someacne scars

I have seen his whole face he doesnt fraud hes a chad tbh

Ironically @Thongmaster has better bones than @Simone Nobili and will age better than him

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 6902
Ironically @Thongmaster has better bones than @Simone Nobili and will age better than him
If you notice in his posts just to tell people here that he fuck girls , which is fucking cringe , this nigga have 480 hours on this site its been barely a month , thats some truecel mentalcel everythingcel numbers

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1680
If you notice in his posts just to tell people here that he fuck girls , which is fucking cringe , this nigga have 480 hours on this site its been barely a month , thats some truecel mentalcel everythingcel numbers
You are such a stupid dog of the lowest kind, you do realise people keep tabs open, right? Now keep bumping my thread like the butt hurt shitskin nigger you are

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 6497
Just wait for the norwood reaper. It’ll be selling Sexual services on 5th and martin luther king st to dom black thugs. Meanwhile:
View attachment 425161
The thing is , this poor soul @Thongmaster is being a legit autistic on this site , he shouldn't be thriving on the approval of some strangers on an incel forum
You are such a stupid dog of the lowest kind, you do realise people keep tabs open, right? Now keep bumping my thread like the butt hurt shitskin nigger you are
I ain't no nigger kind sir
Maxresdefault 2
look im white

The thing is , this poor soul @Thongmaster is being a legit autistic on this site , he shouldn't be thriving on the approval of some strangers on an incel forum
20200521 023231
Giphy 2 1

Is that actually Simone? Honestly thought he would look a lot worst considering how autistic he sounds, so congrats lol.

where in russia are you living? is slaying on tinder easy? i found it quite hard tbh.. but i did get some action with a nice woman
Bro it's not about the location, I can slay everywhere and I live in Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.