DAILY REMINDER THAT THESE GUYS RATE YOU/ GIVE YOU ADVICE

The eboy look will get you teenagers.
After 20 guys like gandy will dominate. Who are more masc and have real goodlooks.
basically all these are teenagers like sub 20 years old

they see guys like vinnie dominating girls in their age group and they think that they are the most handsome guys

when they are 25ish then these same people will call the new generation of vinnie hackers faggots

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
basically all these are teenagers like sub 20 years old

they see guys like vinnie dominating girls in their age group and they think that they are the most handsome guys

when they are 25ish then these same people will call the new generation of vinnie hackers faggots
That explains its pretty much how it is.
This will always be better for getting girls your whole life
f21f131a1fad51d55ebf711e551e1c28.png

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and goldstandardwhey
The eboy look will get you teenagers.
After 20 guys like gandy will dominate. Who are more masc and have real goodlooks.
15 to 23 is prime for women tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and goldstandardwhey
Andreas Eriksen is this the first time your hearing about him lol. His dad is on Instagram lasse Eriksen
Holy shit son he looks insane. Now THIS is a legit 9+/10

Mogs Vinnie Hacker to death

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, owlofathena and Enfant terrible
nigga 15-17 isnt even legal to fuck jfl, unless you go down on the sex predaotr list
A lot of teenage girls are fucking guys older than 18. They just don’t get caught because their good looking. Go check a sex offender list almost every guy is ugly.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
A lot of teenage girls are fucking guys older than 18. They just don’t get caught because their good looking. Go check a sex offender list almost every guy is ugly.
still risky

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
This my gang Eriksen gang @Warlow @Darkstrand @DrunkenSailor @Mateusz74 @john2 @redhandsbluehands

Does Vinnie Hacker mogs this guy JFL? @goat2x

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
  • +1
Imagine asking other users to rate you jfl. they're guaranteed to gaslight you into thinking you're a truecel. that's why i only ask rating to IQ users aka @RealLooksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, oatmeal and goat2x
Sendhil doesn’t mog shit just lol at your IQ. I’m done with your retardation.
many ladies drool over sendhil theyre just not underage

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
JBs would not pick Vinnie over Gandy.

you really think jbs prefer Gandy over vinnie? wut

Imagine asking other users to rate you jfl. they're guaranteed to gaslight you into thinking you're a truecel. that's why i only ask rating to IQ users aka @RealLooksmaxxer
are you good at rating?

many ladies drool over sendhil theyre just not underage
He doesn’t mog Vinnie or those 2 other guys. And I only rate in appeal. I agree with you on Salludon and Gandy being better looking than Vinnie but other than that you are very low IQ.

• +1

Its not all about jbs

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and goldstandardwhey
That pic isn't very good. I'd agree with the rating if it were to be the only one I can see JFL sorry. But scrolling through the thread I can see better pics. Obviously GL.

• +1

You’re delusional if you think a JB would pick gandy. Gandy only appeals to roasties

He doesn’t mog Vinnie or those 2 other guys. And I only rate in appeal. I agree with you on Salludon and Gandy being better looking than Vinnie but other than that you are very low IQ.
he doesnt mog the third guy, i already said that

You’re delusional if you think a JB would pick gandy. Gandy only appeals to roasties
Prime Gandy mogs Vinnie hard. I can ask a couple of JBs from Snapchat if you want.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
You forgot to mention that Sallucuck is a fraud faggot who injected 50mL of cum in his face to compensate for his peanut skull
all fax

• +1
Reactions: Golang and RealLooksmaxxer
I never rated somebody here a truecel
others do that.

I will ask more foids if you want but I have to add more from hoop

54BABD58 E46F 43A1 9D53 A5256F25944D
3E53C05A B537 41A9 980B 32B6CF6C3AAC

BTW they are both 16 and white. This is how Simone looks like :

7846197B 89A8 4821 B87B DC3E089C53E8

Vinnie is chad but to say he mogs Gandy is a bit of a stretch tbh

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Looks234
I will ask more foids if you want but I have to add more from hoop

View attachment 827006View attachment 827007

BTW they are both 16 and white. This is how Simone looks like :

View attachment 827008

Vinnie is chad but to say he mogs Gandy is a bit of a stretch tbh
vinnie in motion mogs and those vinnie pics suck tbh

you know the thing about your random polls with foids is that you could literally be leaving out ones who answer against your opinion

you've never once speculated something, did this test, and were wrong. either you're psl genius or you fraud it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Copeful, goat2x and 2 others

you know the thing about your random polls with foids is that you could literally be leaving out ones who answer against your opinion

you've never once speculated something, did this test, and were wrong. either you're psl genius or you fraud it
if he used these pics against gandys pic they would of picked vinnie
D30AC3AD 68D9 4379 B5E7 932D0373548A
9DA2A1A5 6210 41B9 B443 67BA2554B910

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Taylorswift
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Copeful

I agree that the pics of Vinnie are kinda shit but I didn’t fraud the results. I did other experiments and I screen recorded myself going through each reply for the first time in real time. I can ask more foids with better pics of Vinnie and do the same if you think I’m frauding although I have to add more foids from Hoop and Yubo for that.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Looks234

jfl if you think vinnie mogs gandy in motion
you guys overrate this guy so fucking much.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

these tests are easily replicable so I don't think he would do it.

if you are really that concerned you can do it yourself. although i do think the sample sizes are too low. (if we really wanted to asses this, 500 minimum lol. but nobody will spend the time to do that i think)

random tiktoker vs internationally renowned male supermodel

why was this even in question?
Vinnie doesn’t mog Gandy (at least in those pics he doesn’t) but he mogs Sendhil very hard.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Enfant terrible
Vinnie doesn’t mog Gandy (at least in those pics he doesn’t) but he mogs Sendhil very hard.
when will you and @Sikkunt23 ask girls to rate him?