Reactions: Htobrother, Hades and Deleted member 7079
Cos his mandible is so narrow he can fuck them with it
Keep coping while he literally has millions of Jbs worshiping him on Instagram

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 6427 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius and Deleted member 5521
Keep coping while he literally has millions of Jbs worshiping him on Instagram
In my country this nigga would be literally invisible to foids, Chad Thundercock is the universal mogger

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired and GrayEyedBarrett
Jfl stop the bragthreads also this only applies to women under like 18-20 beyond that they would prefer someone more masculine. Take the meekspill, while pretty boys looks and appeal fall off, high t masculine men age like fine wine and fuck your jb girlfriend when she wants a manly man which will happen.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
Jfl stop the bragthreads also this only applies to women under like 18-20 beyond that they would prefer someone more masculine. Take the meekspill, while pretty boys looks and appeal fall off, high t masculine men age like fine wine and fuck your jb girlfriend when she wants a manly man which will happen.
Cope, if you have good bones, you age gracefully, muh masculinity doesn't matter

In my country this nigga would be literally invisible to foids, Chad Thundercock is the universal mogger
It’s cope they would leave him for a masculine dom man. Imagine if this dude squared up to a high t tall muscular chad. He’s fucked. He would be t mogged to oblivion

Cope, if you have good bones, you age gracefully, muh masculinity doesn't matter
Ok but pretty boys rely heavily on collagen and hair. Without it they have like no appeal bruh. Also a feminine woman would not want a man like that. Idk about you but I prefer a feminine woman....
DDA8DDD8 777F 4039 9946 E6A58B95639F

Now I would like to see a morph of the pretty boy with his head shaved like meeks and then tell me who has more appeal. JFL at this cope. Better hope you don’t go bald. If a prettyboy goes bald they look like a bald high t woman or a weird tranny cancer patient.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Once he passes high school he won’t get much. Can only qualify as prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and GrayEyedBarrett
Exact example I gave lol
Ahhh sorry bro didn't see your reply first lol. But indeed the Meeks shall inherit the earth. Bone Law is universal and prettyboy twinks can only cope for so long before the norwood reaper and collagen reaper come for them and destroy everything they had.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMog and GrayEyedBarrett
Ahhh sorry bro didn't see your reply first lol. But indeed the Meeks shall inherit the earth. Bone Law is universal and prettyboy twinks can only cope for so long before the norwood reaper and collagen reaper come for them and destroy everything they had.
I almost feel bad. Imagine getting all that validation then it’s just all gone as soon as you get past like 25.

Crazy concept
Girls got preferences wowoowowo wtf
Really?

So girls really got preferences like some men like petite girls, some thicc, some blondes, different face shapes etc?

That's crazy .me would argue this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 4563, ElliotRodgerJr and 5 others
I'm sorry but why in the fuck would you be so proud of fucking used up roasties? Like pretty boys had them when they were the most attractive and innocent

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
If he was tall, had good frame, thick neck, muscular body, he'd have life on easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm sorry but why in the fuck would you be so proud of fucking used up roasties? Like pretty boys had them when they were the most attractive and innocent
Continuous fuck you

Crying

Stop reminding me that I will never mutually exchange virginities with a young looksmatched agematched JB!!!
Crying in chair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
lookz more twink than me but mogs me

girls want tall lean athletic prettyboys a la brad pitt fight club or chico

not 5'5 feminine twinks

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
Will Slay JB's but wil get Cucked In LTR when he starts norwooding after 25.

he could easily pass as a female, looks low T, would maybe attract 11 year olds

this is what JBs want

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: her, Deleted member 4563, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
It's what they say they want and the only type of guys that are around them on a day to day basis, but they would fuck "older" looking guys too, maesthetic types

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Who said that he was 5'5 JFL, He probably height mogs you assuming you're 5'8
he's probably 5'4 JFL keep believing tiktok bs when girls want tall ripped guys with good faces

506c5c44-f108-43d1-8019-753c131343f5-jpeg.424981

this guy would look like a baby next to me, I'm 5'11 195lb 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497 and balding17yomanletcel
He has good harmony. But low t. He should inject+ gymmaxing

this guy would look like a baby next to me, I'm 5'11 195lb 10% bf
and you would look like worm next to @cocainecowboy who is 6'8 and double your bodyweight XD

and you would look like worm next to @cocainecowboy who is 6'8 and double your bodyweight XD
yeahhhhh me at 6'1 in 2 inch lifts can probably slay more than a 6'8 lanklet with ugly face

if he was 6'8 with decent face he wouldnt have 4k hours here and would be living like a god

JoJoRabbit_RedCarpet_FF2019_LoRes_JP1_8803.jpg

5'11 filmmaker next to 6'8 actor

can u guess who slays more?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497 and Tony
Zach mogs him hard
99b47975cead44339356f9b40a63d43a

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
yeahhhhh me at 6'1 in 2 inch lifts can probably slay more than a 6'8 lanklet with ugly face

if he was 6'8 with decent face he wouldnt have 4k hours here and would be living like a god

JoJoRabbit_RedCarpet_FF2019_LoRes_JP1_8803.jpg

5'11 filmmaker next to 6'8 actor

can u guess who slays more?
i actually agree with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
They want my light-skin bbc

They want any guy who’s good looking

Jbs?You mean 14 year olds?
This is what 16 year olds want
3D158F36 6BCB 4331 8A73 E1CBABC12EBD