Daily reminder that your preference for young women is just a sign of your fragile masculinity^^

Absi

Absi

Casanova

Link https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...omen-is-another-sign-of-masculinity-in-crisis

I Always knew that something must be wrong with me for having a Preference for Girls at my age who also dont have any sexual experience, instead of providing for a old experienced single mother like a real man
LOL

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
“Stop preying on young vulnerable girls you disgusting creep”

“My SO is 35 and I couldn’t be happier.”

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 470, Autist and 4 others
> the guardian

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel, Insomniac and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Autist and androidcel
"Can I just remind you that 18-year-olds are teenagers, and so this study is basically saying that straight men don’t find women attractive; they like girls."

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and The Dude Abides
Historically and cross-culturally men dated younger women, it has an evolutionary explanation. Peak fertility (~22 years old) are the most attractive women, for that reason men desire younger women, teens like women about their age or even older, but they are willing to settle for a younger girlfriend because they know they can't compete for the older ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Phonesex, kobecel and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, Autist and 3 others
this article assumes masculinity was in crisis before feminism happened. women are fucking self-absorbed and then wonder why incel men act the same way they do. monkey see, monkey do.
hence why I defended ethical solipsism for my my mostly male audience. women wanna to act stuck up, you have every right to act like a violent, self-absorbed prick in return.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, The Dude Abides, Phonesex and 1 other person
On a side note, LOOK AT THAT JAW:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Proof that I t mog this whole forum since I love milfs and grandmas

I'm sure it has nothing to do with fertility or sexual selection.

Arwa Mahdawi
The muslims need to step up their women are really starting to run wild tbh not good

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and Extra Chromosome
Ok now can someone write an article about how women treat ugly men like shit is an example of toxic femininity that needs to be fixed?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist and The Dude Abides
Written by a middle aged female lol

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Autist
And when women prefer young males?

• +1
Reactions: Autist
"Can I just remind you that 18-year-olds are teenagers, and so this study is basically saying that straight men don’t find women attractive; they like girls."
Holy fuck it actually said this.