Daily reminder there's no gym for your face

itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable
It's that time again boyos.

Here's what happens when a normie goes to the gym:

Here's what happens when an incel goes to the gym:

What about Chad? Well Chad doesn't need to cope by lifting up bits of metal, he knows it's all about the face.

Remember, gymcels:

fobos

fobos

Ascend or die
I gotta stop being a lanklet somehow mane

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
What happens when OP goes to SEA?

badromance

badromance

Banned
HorseFace

HorseFace

weak
This is offtopic tbh. Its funny how the whole mentality of this forum is sharing looksmaxing method to become as good looking as possible while at the same time blackpilling eachother saying its pointless as much as possible.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

This is offtopic tbh. Its funny how the whole mentality of this forum is sharing looksmaxing method to become as good looking as possible while at the same time blackpilling eachother saying its pointless as much as possible.
KEEP COPING.
THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOUR HAIRLINE
THERE IS NO BLACKPILL FOR YOUR HAIRLINE
THERE IS NO LOOKSMAX FOR YOUR HAIRLINE

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

@ZyzzReincarnate post some yubo messeges about your body

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
This thread is gonna be fun

fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
if @itsOVER went to the gym

Heirio

Heirio

boo
badromance

badromance

Banned
Madness

Madness

Aspie scientist
@Nibba plesse ruin this fag

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
His life is already pathetic enough being a hairy infant framecel manlet with nw2. I mean God already fucked him harder than any of those tranny gooks ever will
BOOM
???

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I wonder how someone can be so delusional thinking they are a slayer by fucking 0/10 girls lol. I think fucking girls that low is legit worse than staying incel for standards
@itsOVER reminder that no female outside of SEA will value you or love lol. Truly is OVER 4 u just tech support now

badromance

badromance

Banned

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

His life is already pathetic enough being a hairy infant framecel manlet with nw2. I mean God already fucked him harder than any of those tranny gooks ever will
Yet he slayed 38x times as much as you did.
So what does that make you?
Image result for anime smirk

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Yet he slayed 38x times as much as you did.
So what does that make you?
Image result for anime smirk
Wow he fucked 0/10 women in Asia with jbw theory and not being deformed congrats. You keep forgetting @Afrikancel tinder experiment where I got hit up by 6-7/10+ jbs who wanted to fuck me. Keep coping tho boyo. LTR with virgin oneitis>>>>>>>>>>anything else IDC what any1 thinks
Preselection=everything
Doesnt matter if you do penis to vagina if preselected. Its up to you.
Legit
True tbh. Can't call yourself a slayer if you don't even slay.
@jefferson you're fucking retarded bro idk why u think I couldn't have a lay count in the 100s rn if I wanted to ?. I'm in a relationship what do you expect? He'll I still got bitches hitting me up 24/7 jfl

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

@jefferson you're fucking retarded bro idk why u think I couldn't have a lay count in the 100s rn if I wanted to ?. I'm in a relationship what do you expect? He'll I still got bitches hitting me up 24/7 jfl
@itsOVER had a GF and fucked on the side. He deflowered 4 JBs I think.

Slayers have no excuses.

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
You could I'm sure. But you don't. So you aren't a slayer.

I could have straight A's if I put my mind to it. But I don't. So I'm not a straight-A student.

See how that works?

itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable
View attachment 29741View attachment 29742View attachment 29743

new phone, dont have yubo on it but i will yubomaxx again soon. here are some screenshots of random chicks hitting me up from my pics
And when they see your face, it's gonna be all OVER again buddyboyo.

Just imagine having 16,000 posts on an obscure forum, one lay at age 19 with a 5/10, and still thinking you're a Chad.
Wow he fucked 0/10 women in Asia with jbw theory and not being deformed congrats. You keep forgetting @Afrikancel tinder experiment where I got hit up by 6-7/10+ jbs who wanted to fuck me. Keep coping tho boyo. LTR with virgin oneitis>>>>>>>>>>anything else IDC what any1 thinks

Legit

But muh tinder, muh tinder! M-m-m-m-uh IOI's!

Yeah it only counts if you actually get them into bed bro, and the only true IOI is PIV. I don't even think you have the potential to slay - would happily face off against you if there was a competition about who could fuck the most girls in a given timeframe. Wouldn't even consider you a threat tbh, you'd get absolutely murdered, as evidenced by your shit tier results so far.

Your 'but I'm in a relationship, and that's why my laycount sucks' would perhaps be a valid defence if you got into said relationship at the start of puberty. However, the fact of the matter is you're 19 now, and you got into the relationship at 18. What about all those years from 14-18 where you got nothing? Chad aint a fucking incel for 4 years, and the fact you were showcases exactly why you LTR'd - you were afraid of going back to inceldom, so you locked down the first girl to show interest. This is typical of normies, not Chads with options.

I don't think you could have a laycount of 100 (let alone '100's) because of the vast difference between the number 1 and the number 100. The results are in buddyboyo, and they show clearly that women do not consider you a Chad.

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
SWIPED UP ON A VIDEO OF ME IN MOTION (WEARING A TANKTOP, CANT EVEN SEE MY ABS, WAS 'MIRIN MY ARMS)
DELUSIONAL COPECEL

Alarico8

Alarico8

Zephir

Just imagine having 16,000 posts on an obscure forum, one lay at age 19 with a 5/10, and still thinking you're a Chad.

But muh tinder, muh tinder! M-m-m-m-uh IOI's!

Yeah it only counts if you actually get them into bed bro, and the only true IOI is PIV. I don't even think you have the potential to slay - would happily face off against you if there was a competition about who could fuck the most girls in a given timeframe. Wouldn't even consider you a threat tbh, you'd get absolutely murdered, as evidenced by your shit tier results so far.

Your 'but I'm in a relationship, and that's why my laycount sucks' would perhaps be a valid defence if you got into said relationship at the start of puberty. However, the fact of the matter is you're 19 now, and you got into the relationship at 18. What about all those years from 14-18 where you got nothing? Chad aint a fucking incel for 4 years, and the fact you were showcases exactly why you LTR'd - you were afraid of going back to inceldom, so you locked down the first girl to show interest. This is typical of normies, not Chads with options.

I don't think you could have a laycount of 100 (let alone '100's) because of the vast difference between the number 1 and the number 100. The results are in buddyboyo, and they show clearly that women do not consider you a Chad.
Not really relevant but tbh you looked p good when you were lean ngl. Your transformation is really inspirational for former fatcels like me tbh.

heroinfather

heroinfather

whiteoutindianin
Not really relevant but tbh you looked p good when you were lean ngl. Your transformation is really inspirational for former fatcels like me tbh.
u don't just lose weight u lose all ur fat which is harder then it seems

itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable
SWIPED UP ON A VIDEO OF ME IN MOTION (WEARING A TANKTOP, CANT EVEN SEE MY ABS, WAS 'MIRIN MY ARMS)
DELUSIONAL COPECEL
But muh swipes! Can't see my body, but I'm gonna use that to claim body matters! The roids continue to rot your brain a little more every day, I see.

Only actually sticking your dick into them matters.

Soontm

Soontm

Enthusiast
But muh swipes! Can't see my body, but I'm gonna use that to claim body matters! The roids continue to rot your brain a little more every day, I see.

Fuark this guy shows no mercy firing shots left and right. Going up against all the big posters takes some balls.

Im impressed ngl

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
Some nuance:
I only train my neck (with neck shrugs using dumbells). Because my neck untrained is long and thin.
When my neck is trained, my jaw muscles as well as the rest of my face improves along with it.
To this degree, there is in fact a gym for your face.

However, your face needs to pass a certain treshold before improvements in neck/face make a difference.

badromance

badromance

Banned
my utter subhuman friend is talking with 100 girls and none will let him smash
brutal

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

the end.

Legit

his slay count is still technically 0 since gooks dont register as human

Mujahid

Mujahid

Professional
my utter subhuman friend is talking with 100 girls and none will let him smash
brutal
Your friend needs some advice, tbh, imagine spending your day orbiting dozens of foids, all for what? Just so she can ask you which dress is better to wear on the date with Chad?:lul::lul::lul:

androidcel

androidcel

Zephir
There is no proof he even slayed the 0/10 gooks.

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Looksmaxxing community where you discourage feasible looksmaxxing and instead talk about surgeries you'll never get JFL
Lmfao
He fucked a British slag once iirc
He had relationships before SEA

badromance

badromance

Banned
Your friend needs some advice, tbh, imagine spending your day orbiting dozens of foids, all for what? Just so she can ask you which dress is better to wear on the date with Chad?:lul::lul::lul:
Idc boyo

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Master
tongue chewing for mewgains....

BLEG PERSON

BLEG PERSON

Gigachad by 2022
ur wrong, ur ass

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
@its.OVER Would you say on average SEA girls have tighter pussies than white girls?

itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable
@its.OVER Would you say on average SEA girls have tighter pussies than white girls?
It's around the same, the 'tight asian' thing is just as much a myth as the 'every white girl is a model in Asia' school of thought.

What makes the most difference, IME, isn't race, or the amount of dick a girl has taken before. The biggest difference is age - young girls are tighter than older girls. Even the difference between say, 18 and 21 can be fairly big.

Edit: slight exception to this rule - a virgin is always way tighter (on the first time) than other girls. To the point it's too tight really, often it takes like 30-40 minutes to get your dick in properly, which aint much fun tbh.

Absi

Absi

Mentalcel
Lol

badromance

badromance

Banned
SomethingOff

SomethingOff

PhD in Moggology
no gym for your frame
Gotta get a strong back for good posture and shoulders that sit far back and work the delts to make them big so you can fraud having good frame fam.

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Knowledgable
Gotta get a strong back for good posture and shoulders that sit far back and work the delts to make them big so you can fraud having good frame fam.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

SomethingOff

SomethingOff

PhD in Moggology
As long as it isn't too far below average it works to an extent. Who's looking at your clavicle? Big delts frauds frame, aka "broad shouldered"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)