Daily reminder there's no gym for your face

itsOVER

itsOVER

Platinum
It's that time again boyos.

Here's what happens when a normie goes to the gym:

Here's what happens when an incel goes to the gym:

What about Chad? Well Chad doesn't need to cope by lifting up bits of metal, he knows it's all about the face.

Remember, gymcels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, G O D, Deleted member 176 and 12 others
No gym for your hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, RichardSpencel, AspiringChad and 5 others
I gotta stop being a lanklet somehow mane

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
What happens when OP goes to SEA?

FACE

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Insomniac, Autist and 1 other person
I feel like this thread is going to be fun.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, Autist and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
This is offtopic tbh. Its funny how the whole mentality of this forum is sharing looksmaxing method to become as good looking as possible while at the same time blackpilling eachother saying its pointless as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Lauking, Autist and 5 others
This is offtopic tbh. Its funny how the whole mentality of this forum is sharing looksmaxing method to become as good looking as possible while at the same time blackpilling eachother saying its pointless as much as possible.
KEEP COPING.
THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOUR HAIRLINE
THERE IS NO BLACKPILL FOR YOUR HAIRLINE
THERE IS NO LOOKSMAX FOR YOUR HAIRLINE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Slob, RichardSpencel and 3 others

no gym for your subhumanity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 206, RichardSpencel and 5 others
There’s no gym for your toxic personality.

You will never be like this guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel, heroinfather, RichardSpencel and 5 others
@ZyzzReincarnate post some yubo messeges about your body

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Just have a good face theory.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist, Coping and 4 others
@ZyzzReincarnate post some yubo messeges about your body

new phone, dont have yubo on it but i will yubomaxx again soon. here are some screenshots of random chicks hitting me up from my pics

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Heirio, kobecel and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, Sizzurp and 1 other person
there is also no gym for your retarded brain

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Limerencel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
This thread is gonna be fun

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Underrated gif, You wont get that often since im GiF G0D im only allowed to post gifs
This forum ain't big enough for the both of us :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
if @itsOVER went to the gym

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Autist
@Nibba plesse ruin this fag

@Nibba plesse ruin this fag
His life is already pathetic enough being a hairy infant framecel manlet with nw2. I mean God already fucked him harder than any of those tranny gooks ever will

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 206, kobecel, heroinfather and 6 others
His life is already pathetic enough being a hairy infant framecel manlet with nw2. I mean God already fucked him harder than any of those tranny gooks ever will
BOOM
???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I wonder how someone can be so delusional thinking they are a slayer by fucking 0/10 girls lol. I think fucking girls that low is legit worse than staying incel for standards
@itsOVER reminder that no female outside of SEA will value you or love lol. Truly is OVER 4 u just tech support now

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 656

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and Autist
Yet he slayed 38x times as much as you did.
So what does that make you?
Image result for anime smirk

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and jefferson
True tbh. Can't call yourself a slayer if you don't even slay.
Preselection=everything
Doesnt matter if you do penis to vagina if preselected. Its up to you.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba and Deleted member 656
Yet he slayed 38x times as much as you did.
So what does that make you?
Image result for anime smirk
Wow he fucked 0/10 women in Asia with jbw theory and not being deformed congrats. You keep forgetting @Afrikancel tinder experiment where I got hit up by 6-7/10+ jbs who wanted to fuck me. Keep coping tho boyo. LTR with virgin oneitis>>>>>>>>>>anything else IDC what any1 thinks
Preselection=everything
Doesnt matter if you do penis to vagina if preselected. Its up to you.
Legit
True tbh. Can't call yourself a slayer if you don't even slay.
@jefferson you're fucking retarded bro idk why u think I couldn't have a lay count in the 100s rn if I wanted to ?. I'm in a relationship what do you expect? He'll I still got bitches hitting me up 24/7 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 656
@jefferson you're fucking retarded bro idk why u think I couldn't have a lay count in the 100s rn if I wanted to ?. I'm in a relationship what do you expect? He'll I still got bitches hitting me up 24/7 jfl
@itsOVER had a GF and fucked on the side. He deflowered 4 JBs I think.

Slayers have no excuses.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
thats not what @FatmanO told to me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown, Coping, Deleted member 206 and 4 others

You could I'm sure. But you don't. So you aren't a slayer.

I could have straight A's if I put my mind to it. But I don't. So I'm not a straight-A student.

See how that works?

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Extra Chromosome
You could I'm sure. But you don't. So you aren't a slayer.

I could have straight A's if I put my mind to it. But I don't. So I'm not a straight-A student.

See how that works?
@badromance Could look like his avi by changing a few mms of bone. But he doesn't. So he isn't.
Brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown, Coping, Deleted member 206 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Coping, FatmanO and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Extra Chromosome
View attachment 29741View attachment 29742View attachment 29743

new phone, dont have yubo on it but i will yubomaxx again soon. here are some screenshots of random chicks hitting me up from my pics

And when they see your face, it's gonna be all OVER again buddyboyo.

Just imagine having 16,000 posts on an obscure forum, one lay at age 19 with a 5/10, and still thinking you're a Chad.
Wow he fucked 0/10 women in Asia with jbw theory and not being deformed congrats. You keep forgetting @Afrikancel tinder experiment where I got hit up by 6-7/10+ jbs who wanted to fuck me. Keep coping tho boyo. LTR with virgin oneitis>>>>>>>>>>anything else IDC what any1 thinks

Legit

But muh tinder, muh tinder! M-m-m-m-uh IOI's!

Yeah it only counts if you actually get them into bed bro, and the only true IOI is PIV. I don't even think you have the potential to slay - would happily face off against you if there was a competition about who could fuck the most girls in a given timeframe. Wouldn't even consider you a threat tbh, you'd get absolutely murdered, as evidenced by your shit tier results so far.

Your 'but I'm in a relationship, and that's why my laycount sucks' would perhaps be a valid defence if you got into said relationship at the start of puberty. However, the fact of the matter is you're 19 now, and you got into the relationship at 18. What about all those years from 14-18 where you got nothing? Chad aint a fucking incel for 4 years, and the fact you were showcases exactly why you LTR'd - you were afraid of going back to inceldom, so you locked down the first girl to show interest. This is typical of normies, not Chads with options.

I don't think you could have a laycount of 100 (let alone '100's) because of the vast difference between the number 1 and the number 100. The results are in buddyboyo, and they show clearly that women do not consider you a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, androidcel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
And when they see your face, it's gonna be all OVER again buddyboyo.

SWIPED UP ON A VIDEO OF ME IN MOTION (WEARING A TANKTOP, CANT EVEN SEE MY ABS, WAS 'MIRIN MY ARMS)
DELUSIONAL COPECEL

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and androidcel