Daily reminder there's no gym for your face

And when they see your face, it's gonna be all OVER again buddyboyo.

Just imagine having 16,000 posts on an obscure forum, one lay at age 19 with a 5/10, and still thinking you're a Chad.

But muh tinder, muh tinder! M-m-m-m-uh IOI's!

Yeah it only counts if you actually get them into bed bro, and the only true IOI is PIV. I don't even think you have the potential to slay - would happily face off against you if there was a competition about who could fuck the most girls in a given timeframe. Wouldn't even consider you a threat tbh, you'd get absolutely murdered, as evidenced by your shit tier results so far.

Your 'but I'm in a relationship, and that's why my laycount sucks' would perhaps be a valid defence if you got into said relationship at the start of puberty. However, the fact of the matter is you're 19 now, and you got into the relationship at 18. What about all those years from 14-18 where you got nothing? Chad aint a fucking incel for 4 years, and the fact you were showcases exactly why you LTR'd - you were afraid of going back to inceldom, so you locked down the first girl to show interest. This is typical of normies, not Chads with options.

I don't think you could have a laycount of 100 (let alone '100's) because of the vast difference between the number 1 and the number 100. The results are in buddyboyo, and they show clearly that women do not consider you a Chad.
Not really relevant but tbh you looked p good when you were lean ngl. Your transformation is really inspirational for former fatcels like me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Not really relevant but tbh you looked p good when you were lean ngl. Your transformation is really inspirational for former fatcels like me tbh.
u don't just lose weight u lose all ur fat which is harder then it seems

SWIPED UP ON A VIDEO OF ME IN MOTION (WEARING A TANKTOP, CANT EVEN SEE MY ABS, WAS 'MIRIN MY ARMS)
DELUSIONAL COPECEL

But muh swipes! Can't see my body, but I'm gonna use that to claim body matters! The roids continue to rot your brain a little more every day, I see.

Only actually sticking your dick into them matters.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and androidcel
But muh swipes! Can't see my body, but I'm gonna use that to claim body matters! The roids continue to rot your brain a little more every day, I see.

Fuark this guy shows no mercy firing shots left and right. Going up against all the big posters takes some balls.

Im impressed ngl

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, badromance, Stingray and 1 other person
no gym for your frame

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 656
Some nuance:
I only train my neck (with neck shrugs using dumbells). Because my neck untrained is long and thin.
When my neck is trained, my jaw muscles as well as the rest of my face improves along with it.
To this degree, there is in fact a gym for your face.

However, your face needs to pass a certain treshold before improvements in neck/face make a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 656
my utter subhuman friend is talking with 100 girls and none will let him smash
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
GET FUCKED YOU NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRR @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
Wow he fucked 0/10 women in Asia with jbw theory and not being deformed congrats. You keep forgetting @Afrikancel tinder experiment where I got hit up by 6-7/10+ jbs who wanted to fuck me. Keep coping tho boyo. LTR with virgin oneitis>>>>>>>>>>anything else IDC what any1 thinks

Legit

@jefferson you're fucking retarded bro idk why u think I couldn't have a lay count in the 100s rn if I wanted to ?. I'm in a relationship what do you expect? He'll I still got bitches hitting me up 24/7 jfl
his slay count is still technically 0 since gooks dont register as human

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Coping, ZyzzReincarnate and 4 others
my utter subhuman friend is talking with 100 girls and none will let him smash
brutal
Your friend needs some advice, tbh, imagine spending your day orbiting dozens of foids, all for what? Just so she can ask you which dress is better to wear on the date with Chad?:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Coping, itsOVER, badromance and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Coping, RedPilledStemcel and Autist
Looksmaxxing community where you discourage feasible looksmaxxing and instead talk about surgeries you'll never get JFL
Lmfao
He fucked a British slag once iirc
He had relationships before SEA

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and androidcel
Your friend needs some advice, tbh, imagine spending your day orbiting dozens of foids, all for what? Just so she can ask you which dress is better to wear on the date with Chad?:lul::lul::lul:
Idc boyo

same tbh

I dont have incel tier face, he pointed out lifting in incel type faces or faces that are deformed.
high iq slayer ngl MOG MOG MOG

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Coping, dodt and 1 other person
tongue chewing for mewgains....

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, jefferson and androidcel
ur wrong, ur ass

@its.OVER Would you say on average SEA girls have tighter pussies than white girls?

Be careful you dont cut yourself with all that edge, kiddo.
>trying to be edgy

keep barking for me dog. i live in your gracile pathetic head 24/7
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

end it ASAP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: badromance, Slob, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
@its.OVER Would you say on average SEA girls have tighter pussies than white girls?

It's around the same, the 'tight asian' thing is just as much a myth as the 'every white girl is a model in Asia' school of thought.

What makes the most difference, IME, isn't race, or the amount of dick a girl has taken before. The biggest difference is age - young girls are tighter than older girls. Even the difference between say, 18 and 21 can be fairly big.

Edit: slight exception to this rule - a virgin is always way tighter (on the first time) than other girls. To the point it's too tight really, often it takes like 30-40 minutes to get your dick in properly, which aint much fun tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel and jefferson
Lol

no gym for your frame
Gotta get a strong back for good posture and shoulders that sit far back and work the delts to make them big so you can fraud having good frame fam.

As long as it isn't too far below average it works to an extent. Who's looking at your clavicle? Big delts frauds frame, aka "broad shouldered"