Daily reminder these are the ''short midfaces'' that are attractive

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

Not short neotenous skulls. Makes you look like a little baby and beta bitch IRL. Ideally you wanna have a type of midface like this, thanks to proper facial development, strong wide zygos etc. Not because of stunted maxillary growth.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Shodredux, ScramFranklin and 9 others
Ur AVI would be the biggest slayer if it was real.

• +1
Reactions: PjSon, subhuman incel, retard and 7 others
That's a 1.07 midface ratio, pretty compact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Ur AVI would be the biggest slayer if it was real.
It's a morph of Gandy, O'pry, Barrett and Elias de Poot. Wanted to include Brad bitt and meek mills too but I could only select 4 :*(

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, Deleted member 1680, forwardgrowth and 3 others
Chico+ Opry+ Gandy morph

Edit: oh no chico right? how did you make this? Can you make one for me? With Jon Hexum, Caville, John Todd and Christopher Reeves?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 685
That's a 1.07 midface ratio, pretty compact.
Right, but it's because of overall good facial growth, not a short skull like Brock lesnar from the front

• +1
Reactions: her
the short faced cuck effect is mainly due to a short chin not a short midface though

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 685
That’s why I think compact midface is a meme

Having an average length midface is ideal, and just average in general when it comes to proportions

the “stand out” aspects should be in the facial features themselves, not the proportions

• +1
Bro your pheno is pretty close to this
I swear you are like a closet slayer. This forum is holding you back son

• Love it
It's a morph of Gandy, O'pry, Barrett and Elias de Poot. Wanted to include Brad bitt and meek mills too but I could only select 4 :*(
What software you used?

• +1
morphthing.com

• +1
Reactions: PurplePaintBox
That’s why I think compact midface is a meme

Having an average length midface is ideal, and just average in general when it comes to proportions

the “stand out” aspects should be in the facial features themselves, not the proportions
But this is a really compact midface (1.07). Average would be something like 1.0 (Chico, for example).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
His midface is actually pretty average in absolute length, slightly short philtrum, guessing something like 63 mm total. He just has a wide IPD, guessing ~ 67 / 68 mm.
But this is a really compact midface (1.07). Average would be something like 1.0 (Chico, for example).
A 1.0 midface is actually more compact than average. The average would be something like 0.975 accounting for the average 64 mm IPD, 15.5 mm average philtrum and what I'm guessing is an average of a 50 / 51 mm nose to pupil.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pendejo, her and Deleted member 685
I dont know the cause but going out in public, I see people with noses the length of the top of my thumb, and it looks atrocious

muh short midfaced gigastacy

NINTCHDBPICT000404430083.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Usum and Deleted member 685
I dont know the cause but going out in public, I see people with noses the length of the top of my thumb, and it looks atrocious
How big is the top of ur thumb?

• Love it
Chico too. Barrett and chico were already mixed together so it still ended up as 4

Chico too. Barrett and chico were already mixed together so it still ended up as 4

Why not try cavill gandy jeremy meeks and sean o pry

I have exact same midface as that and same as O Pry, I layered our faces and mine is like .1 shorter

Too bad my skull is subhuman gotta visit eppley

this....this did not turn out as I expected....

Gay alien reptile has come to rape your daughters

• JFL
Reactions: Usum and maxmendietta
Should make one with a very pretty boy and a very dom guy.
If hes better looking than them, that just reinforces robust pretty boy theory

Damn thats him?

dude rip
if only i had a wider pfl
@Fuk I'll PMyou my pics you tell me what you think. Ok?

who gives a fuck

Should make one with a very pretty boy and a very dom guy.
If hes better looking than them, that just reinforces robust pretty boy theory
robust pretty boy is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
autism. just be nt bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
View attachment 219168

Not short neotenous skulls. Makes you look like a little baby and beta bitch IRL. Ideally you wanna have a type of midface like this, thanks to proper facial development, strong wide zygos etc. Not because of stunted maxillary growth.
Man.

One day with CRISPR I will make my son look like this.

i don’t see why there would be any appeal in robust prettyboy over straight up dom chad. they are both equally attractive to women and yet dom chads are much more formidable to other men.
bc some women will like a prettier face than a dom one

Pfl is something that will prevent me from being a gigachad, if urs is sub 33mm u will never be 8psl.

i can become chad at least but dang it wouldve been nice to be on the catwalk ngl

How do you combine their faces?

How do you combine their faces?
It was chico too. Chico and barrett were already morphed together first so I could do more. Did it with morphthing.com

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
View attachment 219168

Truly unmoggable

• +1