Daily reminder this is what fin will do to you

Soontm

Soontm

Silver
From this
Singer justin bieber attends the 40th american music awards news photo 156665238 1543262478

To this

20190220 121110

:banderas:

It also made him very mentally unstable. And the worst part he confessed not having sex for over a year now altough has bombshell wife/girlfriend. I wonder why .. most likely the fin killed his dick.

Jfl at anybody taking this tranny drug @MitDenJungs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Autist, Extra Chromosome and 7 others
What did just happen to this guy.. fuark. Take the baldpill you faggots. Hair is everything. I doubt he took fin because fin does barely affect your skin.

According to justin he stopped having sex because of religious reasons. He was sex addicted & he wanted to do something against that.

I do believe him. He goes to the church regularly.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
This is what high cortisol and stress will do to you jfl do everything to ascend or keep rotting in your room until you become a literal shit

According to justin he stopped having sex because of religious reasons. He was sex addicted & he wanted to do something against that.

I do believe him. He goes to the church regularly.

If that doesnt scream mentally unstable idk what else it is. A known side effect of fin btw.

Back in the day there was a Thread on lookism it showed justin live recording himself in the bathroom and a huge Container with different pills. Prscribed by his agent. Around that Time he showed first signs of balding. Put 1 and 1 together.

And After a while he became that creature from above

kinda lifefuel knowing im not the only one who crashed into the wall at a young age

• +1
Reactions: fobos
still, I´d trade in 80 years of my life for living just one day as prime JB.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, sorrowfulsad and androidcel
kinda lifefuel knowing im not the only one who crashed into the wall at a young age
Harry Styles is another example. He hasn't posted on his instagram in months. I found some recent pictures of him and in all of them he is wearing a hat.

Reminder, this was his hairline a few years ago

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Harry Styles is another example. He hasn't posted on his instagram in months. I found some recent pictures of him and in all of them he is wearing a hat.

Reminder, this was his hairline a few years ago

his actual midface seems intact though

From this
View attachment 22155

To this

View attachment 22156

It also made him very mentally unstable. And the worst part he confessed not having sex for over a year now altough has bombshell wife/girlfriend. I wonder why .. most likely the fin killed his dick.

fin wouldnt cause acne. the opposite really

dude definitely had it coming for him, his dad is bald and his hairline started to get fucked up around late 2015, i saw recent pictures of him and his hairline was like nw1 almost perfect. he's 100% on drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
How the fuck does hair loss change your face

it doesnt. my point was he hasnt gott that much worse looking because he still has a good midface

No dude that was from the fucking meth that he's been taking since he was 16

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, kobecel and RedPilledStemcel

ye nice, people used to think i was on drugs as well because i looked like JB second pic same skin etc

Quit trying to push Finn as some dangerous drug that should be avoided at all costs. 90 year olds use it for prostate at 5x the dose lolol

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms, kobecel and dogtown
Quit trying to push Finn as some dangerous drug that should be avoided at all costs. 90 year olds use it for prostate at 5x the dose lolol
Nigga werent you against fin

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and androidcel
So what made you change your mind and have you tried it?
I read up on studies and did some research in case I start thinning

@rickfoley

fin doesnt cause acnes or at least its not a common side effect

then bieber comes from a family with severe hairloss history - fin probably isnt even enough for him since its a pretty weak drug

ashton kutcher therefore switched to duta instead of fin and took it for 10 years.

who knows on what shit justin bieber is to keep his hair. he took fin when he was 16 so he probably updated to spiro etc
even if its caused by fin this case would be as representative as this one, probably even less

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...inasteride-results-7-mo-treatment-pics.44087/

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...inasteride-results-7-mo-treatment-pics.44087/

thing is:

fin is pretty safe regarding other drugs you people will eventually take in your life -even things like adderal or modafinil can cause severe and permanent side effects when youre unlucky

sexual side effects can of course happen and are surely higher than the 2% they fiund in studies

more severe side effects that can affect the brain can occur though. genetical components are assumed here. it doesnt effect the majority though.

if you get this kind of sideeffects just stop taking it. under no circumstances try to push through it

Last edited:
Selina Gomez was a band influnce for him lmao

whats the point?

I didn’t talk once about his acne lol. He became a maniac on it and killed his dick that’s the point

whats the point?
Fin does the opposite of cause acne, it reduces it.
Androgens cause oily skin and acne, so blocking dht would make the skin glow more and look more babyish.

I didn’t talk once about his acne lol. He became a maniac on it and killed his dick that’s the point

i updated my answer bro

assuming his maniac is purely caused by fin (whivh we dont even know if he is still taking it) is at least controversial, especially if we look at the fate of most child stars
Fin does the opposite of cause acne, it reduces it.
Androgens cause oily skin and acne, so blocking dht would make the skin glow more and look more babyish.

there is the possibility though that you react allergic too it though

This is what high cortisol and stress will do to you jfl do everything to ascend or keep rotting in your room until you become a literal shit

Also, forward head posture and wisdom teeth removal, maybe even thyroid issues seems to have messed up his facial structure a little bit.
Justin bieber hailey baldwin haircut nyc aug 8 2018 billboard 1548 1

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Coping
From this
View attachment 22155

To this

View attachment 22156

His good bone structure still saves him

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Nibba
retarded thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
Soon to be 24" with hgh
If you're tall and wide-framed already why use HGH? Not only is it expensive but theres also various documented sideeffects, some are irreversible.

He need to sleep max and skinmax and also dietmax and he will slay tbh

OP is retarded
Fin might aswell have started ww2

I'm glad he's getting what's coming to him.