Daily reminder to ethnics that ethnikkk women love my white cock

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Mmm latinas dream of tall blonde guys with blue eyes to cuddle with them and fuck them. All they want is a blonde bf.

My ex gf was Mexican and she would literally tell me everything. She literally told me her mom "always wanted grandchildren with blue eyes" and that her latina friends would always say how they want a blonde boyfriend. She also always wished she had blue eyes cause she found them so angelic and wonderful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, RedKeyboard and itsoverbuddyboyo
Gudru

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Mmm latinas dream of tall blonde guys with blue eyes to cuddle with them and fuck them. All they want is a blonde bf.

My ex gf was Mexican and she would literally tell me everything. She literally told me her mom "always wanted grandchildren with blue eyes" and that her latina friends would always say how they want a blonde boyfriend. She also always wished she had blue eyes cause she found them so angelic and wonderful.
e7ou446xhh531.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 685

FB-IMG-1560969530645.jpg

• +1
Your mom loves my ethnic bbc

• JFL
Your mom loves my ethnic bbc
CAGE AT THIS LOW T BETA. You look so low testosterone it's beyond funny whenever you post your shitty face. You look repulsive to white women.

Reminder that this is you, know your place

• Ugh..
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
CAGE AT THIS LOW T BETA. You look so low testosterone it's beyond funny whenever you post your shitty face. You look repulsive to white women.
View attachment 70755

U mad faggot bro im better looking than you you'll never amount to anything

• JFL
U mad faggot bro im better looking than you'll never amount to anything
Ask anyone on this forum who have seen me if you're better looking and they'll say the opposite. I mog you hard

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
View attachment 70755

You pick only the bad photos and thats even gay saving photos of people
Ask anyone on this forum who have seen me if you're better looking and they'll say the opposite. I mog you hard
You dont mog shit I get more female attention than you irl you little shit

• JFL
You pick only the bad photos and thats even gay saving photos of people

You dont mog shit I get more female attention than you irl you little shit
You actually think people care enough about you to save your pics? I just searched your name on google like this ''Looksmax Esteban 1997'' LMAO.

Also lets compare pics in PM then since you're so sure about this. You're in for a wild ride boyo

You actually think people care enough about you to save your pics? I just searched your name on google like this ''Looksmax Esteban 1997'' LMAO.

Also lets compare pics in PM then since you're so sure about this. You're in for a wild ride boyo
Lol wtf why would I wanna compare in PM our face are you afraid of being judge here?

This happened

You said you mog me? So why not prove so?
So if you think I dont mog you your gonna expose my pics I send to you I assume?

So if you think I dont mog you your gonna expose my pics I send to you I assume?
Why would I fucking do that when your pics are literally already everywhere. It took me 3 seconds to find them

Why would I fucking do that when your pics are literally already everywhere. It took me 3 seconds to find them
Ok PM me