Daily reminder to lose bodyfat and train neck (pics included)

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
Excuse the shitty quality of the pics. Exactly 1 month 10 days between them. I’ve been training neck everyday for the past 4 weeks and have seen gains. I’ve been doing this while on a kcal deficit of about 300kcal so it is definitely possible to build up this fucker while on a cut

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, AspiringChad, RationalBrody and 6 others

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Demonstrator

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Should I get a neck harness. I'm about to buy one off amazon.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Slob and Demonstrator
I really should,tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
How many inches did you add? What's your routine?
I’ve added 3/4 to 1 inch. People have told me they can see a difference
So everyday when I’m at the gym around the end of my workout I’ll do 7 sets of 9-12 reps of neck curls. Each week I’ve been upping it by 1.25kg. Then when I come home I lay on my bed and use resistance bands targeting the sides of the neck 3 sets for each side
So everyday when I’m at the gym around the end of my workout I’ll do 7 sets of 9-12 reps of neck curls. Each week I’ve been upping it by 1.25kg. Then when I come home I lay on my bed and use resistance bands targeting the sides of the neck 3 sets for each side
This workout with front curls is quite similar to the one @Nibba used

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended

Nice, I imagine you get mad girls because of your neck.

• JFL
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and shimada
Excuse the shitty quality of the pics. Exactly 1 month 10 days between them. I’ve been training neck everyday for the past 4 weeks and have seen gains. I’ve been doing this while on a kcal deficit of about 300kcal so it is definitely possible to build up this fucker while on a cut
View attachment 56347View attachment 56348
nice work, now get a haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Should I get a neck harness. I'm about to buy one off amazon.
I have one but tbh you don't need one if you have plates just lie a soft pad underneath and you'll be fine and you'll safe money

• +1
View attachment 56347View attachment 56348
dude do you train your traps?

How to train neck?

My neck is somewhat naturally thick, so I've never had the pencil neck issue. Used to train it and got it pretty thick (Over 18 inches), but then I got fed up with it. Training neck always got me really dizzy. Will probably start training it again after this cut.

My neck is somewhat naturally thick, so I've never had the pencil neck issue. Used to train it and got it pretty thick (Over 18 inches), but then I got fed up with it. Training neck always got me really dizzy. Will probably start training it again after this cut.
Yeh same my neck was never pencil tier in school because of playing rugby. But when I left and lost weight it was noticeably skinny

OP you are very a GL curry.

I guess that height is your only issue.

• +1
OP you are very a GL curry.

I guess that height is your only issue.
Yeh I’m 5ft 7
I can slay pretty much any curry girl, but it’s much harder to slay white poon for me

Yeh I’m 5ft 7
I can slay pretty much any curry girl, but it’s much harder to slay white poon for me
Don't a lot of curry girls want white boys, though?

From my experience depends where
I’ve noticed curry chicks brought up in large curry communities like in e.g London, Birmingham, Manchester prefer curry guys
Curry chicks brought up in majority white areas e.g oxford like white guys,
I’ve noticed curry chicks brought up in large curry communities like in e.g London, Birmingham, Manchester prefer curry guys
Don't a lot of curry girls want white boys, though?

Height not an issue you have an above average face. Keep the clean shave as it makes the sex factors such as eyes hair and neck POP.

How much pussy do you get OP

i can tell you most indian and half indian women are self hating and crave white men attention

i can tell you most indian and half indian women are self hating and crave white men attention
You're right usually they'd pick the white guy over the equally good looking indian
With me anyway, I get more Indian puss purely because white girls find me less attractive. For example I get constant ioi's from Indian girls but I get jackshit from whites
Height not an issue you have an above average face. Keep the clean shave as it makes the sex factors such as eyes hair and neck POP.

How much pussy do you get OP
Yeh I shave like every 3 days cus it looks less ethnic. I've never had a relationship but in the past year Ive had 5 flings, currently in a fwb with a girl rn

You're right usually they'd pick the white guy over the equally good looking indian
With me anyway, I get more Indian puss purely because white girls find me less attractive. For example I get constant ioi's from Indian girls but I get jackshit from whites
What type of IOIs? Give some examples.

What is your slay count btw? What races?

What type of IOIs? Give some examples.

What is your slay count btw? What races?
Indian girls literally stare at me as I walk past
If I smile they smile back
If they're in a group and I walk past they'll stop talking and stare at me
If they're with a friend they'll poke them and subtly tell the other girl to look at me
At clubs they'll offer me drinks, dance with me to try and get me to grind on them etc
These ioi's are pretty obvious
My slay count is around 15 most have been in the last 2 years. All of them but 3 were Indian. Rest were white. Most have been in ibiza when I went last two summers and also one night stands. Rest are flings. I'm 20 right now

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
My neck is possibly my most incel trait, along with my wrist. I am yet to train it consistently. Not sure if it would payoff, though.m

My neck is possibly my most incel trait, along with my wrist. I am yet to train it consistently. Not sure if it would payoff, though.m
Neck is definitely worth it bro, probably the most important muscle cus it improves your face. You'd need to train the other muscles tho with it otherwise you'll look retarded, unless you naturally have a wide frame
If they're with a friend they'll poke them and subtly tell the other girl to look at me
At clubs they'll offer me drinks, dance with me to try and get me to grind on them etc
My slay count is around 15 most have been in the last 2 years. All of them but 3 were Indian. Rest were white. Most have been in ibiza when I went last two summers and also one night stands. Rest are flings. I'm 20 right now
Also a lot of these lays were because of status as I was the in the 1st team for rugby

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
The hot Indian girls are some of the most attractive girls of any races tbh tbh ngl. Most of them look like shit, though. Either the Indian girl is super attractive or she is subhuman, that's usually how it is.

• +1
Good thread. My neck is average size without neck training...I will start next week
The hot Indian girls are some of the most attractive girls of any races tbh tbh ngl. Most of them look like shit, though. Either the Indian girl is super attractive or she is subhuman, that's usually how it is.

Most ethnics are like this

• +1
Agreed. Most are disgusting and most of my lays with Indian girls are sub 6. The fwb girl rn is 7 tho. When I see a really good looking indian girl I find it really hot compared to other white girls probably because they're so rare

Agreed. Most are disgusting and most of my lays with Indian girls are sub 6. The fwb girl rn is 7 tho. When I see a really good looking indian girl I find it really hot compared to other white girls probably because they're so rare
I once tried Tinder Plus in India. I wanted to puke.

• JFL
i don't see differences

i don't see differences
Theres a clear difference that I've lost chub. In the picture its not that obvious that my neck has gotten thicker, but it's still noticeable.if you want a better pic, altho I'm tensing my traps a bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and pisslord
Theres a clear difference that I've lost chub. In the picture its not that obvious that my neck has gotten thicker, but it's still noticeable.if you want a better pic, altho I'm tensing my traps a bitView attachment 60122
You look good man

• +1
Fuck white hoes tbh.

You need to come to France.

I feel lile you'll really do well with Algerian & Moroccan girls

Fuck white hoes tbh.

You need to come to France.

I feel lile you'll really do well with Algerian & Moroccan girls
Moroccan girls can be very cute, I know one myself

Moroccan girls can be very cute, I know one myself
I'm north african bro.

Trust me, you'll never see white cunts the same way once you deal with our women
North African women generally love indian men for various reasons (mainly bollywood, music, food,etc..)

Curries are for arab women what niggers are for white filthy bitches.

• +1
Theres a clear difference that I've lost chub. In the picture its not that obvious that my neck has gotten thicker, but it's still noticeable.if you want a better pic, altho I'm tensing my traps a bitView attachment 60122
now is ok

• +1