Daily reminder what men are supposed to look like

Do you get noticed by women?

Futhermore raping a woman is a further indication of interest. Attention is an indication of interest not sex. Sex with a relationship is the end goal for a woman.
I;m not talking about myself. I'm talking about you. Keep deflecting you hairy cunt, all you get are looks of disgust you fucking ogre faggot
I have no social life that's why I don't slay
cope

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
I'm literally the guys who get girls sitting him where ever he sits in class. You couldn't tell the difference between disgust and interest when a woman looks at you cause you never get female validation. Ironic you calling me a faggot when you believe feminine guys are attractive to women when that isn't true which concludes your projecting your sexual preference onto the opposite sex
I'm one of the most feminine looking people in PSL and I get lots of iois.

• +1
Reactions: Absi, Deleted member 470, heroinfather and 1 other person
I'm literally the guys who get girls sitting him where ever he sits in class. You couldn't tell the difference between disgust and interest when a woman looks at you cause you never get female validation. Ironic you calling me a faggot when you believe feminine guys are attractive to women when that isn't true which concludes your projecting your sexual preference onto the opposite sex

meta cope
I have no social life
I'm literally the guys who get girls sitting him where ever he sits in class.

Pick one faggot. Also, if you're incel and you get girls hovering you it's more over than i initially thought

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'm one of the most feminine looking people in PSL and I get lots of iois.
To say prettyboys have no appeal would be incorrect. They are below DOM Slayers in the hypergamous hierarchy
Pick one faggot. Also, if you're incel and you get girls hovering you it's more over than i initially thought

Why would I fuck girls in school? That's pretty skanky but i'm sure you would delve down to those standards. Having a social life means doing stuff outside of college/work. Having no social life means being free for 8hours a, 7 days a week.

You're IQ is surely that of an schizophrenic Aboriginal 80 year old woman. Having girls hovering me isn't an incel trait, they come to me not me go to them even though I focus most of my time maintaing male friendships.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel and Deleted member 656
2 apes can kill 1 ape, its not the strongest ape in the tribe who gets laid its the most respected (and this comes from looks, height, iq)
humans work the same, they are not lions and they do not fight over mates like seals jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, You and Deleted member 656
2 apes can kill 1 ape, its not the strongest ape in the tribe who gets laid its the most respected (and this comes from looks, height, iq)
humans work the same, they are not lions and they do not fight over mates like seals jfl
Human's are pack animals, for example there have been a few documented cases of omegas killing alpha males in chimpanzee societies but there still is a dominance hierarchy as sticking with my metaphor old males are automatically above the alpha male in a society, it's often for alpha males having to create alliances with these older males in order to rule.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
To say prettyboys have no appeal would be incorrect. They are below DOM Slayers in the hypergamous hierarchy

Why would I fuck girls in school? That's pretty skanky but i'm sure you would delve down to those standards. Having a social life means doing stuff outside of college/work. Having no social life means being free for 8hours a, 7 days a week.

You're IQ is surely that of an schizophrenic Aboriginal 80 year old woman. Having girls hovering me isn't an incel trait, they come to me not me go to them even though I focus most of my time maintaing male friendships.
Never claimed having girls around u is an incel trait. but having girls around you and being incel is. You have ample opportunity to talk to them, have them notice you, yet NONE are interested. You are a fucking failure, and you should neck yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I have no social life that's why I don't slay
nah nigger it's cuz ur ugly and probably an ogre going off these copes

Never claimed having girls around u is an incel trait. but having girls around you and being incel is. You have ample opportunity to talk to them, have them notice you, yet NONE are interested. You are a fucking failure, and you should neck yourself
I do talk to them you're projecting you beta cuck inhibitons. Futhermore, if they weren't interested in me they wouldn't sit next me. Suicide is for cowards
nah nigger it's cuz ur ugly and probably an ogre going off these copes
Stop staying that i'm coping because you don't agree with what I say. META COPE. Attractiveness affects social success but it doesn't stop it due to a lack of attractiveness unless your like a sub 3 with extreme facial deformities/ burn victim types.
How can you slay if you don't have a social life?

Last edited:
  • +1
"This will never compete with this".

What do you mean by that? Who do you think slays more, who do you think is percieved in the most positive way? Who do you think girls percieve as most attractive.

"HIGH T ITIMIDATING DISMORPHIC AF HIGH FIGHTING SUCSESS"

Srs I don't get this at all, your ill if you'd rather look like an itimidating ogre than an person percieved as universally attractive, who would be percieved better in every social setting and girls would pick every time. Jfl @ thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and heroinfather
I do talk to them you're projecting you beta cuck inhibitons. Futhermore, if they weren't interested in me they wouldn't sit next me. Suicide is for cowards

Stop staying that i'm coping because you don't agree with what I say. META COPE. Attractiveness affects social success but it doesn't stop it due to a lack of attractiveness unless your like a sub 3 with extreme facial deformities/ burn victim types.
How can you slay if you don't have a social life?
you didn't disprove what i said. JFL at thinking ur even redpilled, even a fucking incel could score with girls flocking to him. You;re being dishonest or you're the opposite of what you preach.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
you didn't disprove what i said. JFL at thinking ur even redpilled, even a fucking incel could score with girls flocking to him. You;re being dishonesr ot you're the opposite of what you preach.
What are you fucking retarded? Men and Women can't just be friends. Being an incel would be getting zero attention from girls ever. Which reminds do you women ever notice you? That kinda sounds funny paper saying that being popular with women is an incel trait.
An incel would be kept in the friendzone. I'm nowhere near that. I even turn lesbians bi stfu.
you didn't disprove what i said. JFL at thinking ur even redpilled, even a fucking incel could score with girls flocking to him. You;re being dishonest or you're the opposite of what you preach.
All ideologies are flawed anyway so would I follow the redpill?

Last edited:
  • +1
What are you fucking retarded? Men and Women can't just be friends. Being an incel would be getting zero attention from girls ever. Which reminds do you women ever notice you? That kinda sounds funny paper saying that being popular with women is an incel trait.
I didn't say it was an incel trait you actual fucking retard. Is English your second language or is that ugly ogre brain of yours unable to comprehend simple words on a screen? Like I said, I was talking about you not me since ur the one bragging. You're not some slayer, you are a virgin. You admitted this. You "get attention" from girls. I assume you have finished high school bc you talk about working long hours, so you have went your whole life without ascending while being ""popular"". Id highly doubt you get as much attention as you say you do, because if you do and you found your way to virginity (like ive stated so many times) it is incomprehensible how you got to that point. Assuming you're masculine, good with women, and you still can't score. You claim you have no social life yet you claim you do. Your whole arguments have inconsistencies you fucking faggot. Pm me ur face or gtfo bc i need to know if you're a mentalcel or a troll at this point

I didn't say it was an incel trait you actual fucking retard. Is English your second language or is that ugly ogre brain of yours unable to comprehend simple words on a screen? Like I said, I was talking about you not me since ur the one bragging. You're not some slayer, you are a virgin. You admitted this. You "get attention" from girls. I assume you have finished high school bc you talk about working long hours, so you have went your whole life without ascending while being ""popular"". Id highly doubt you get as much attention as you say you do, because if you do and you found your way to virginity (like ive stated so many times) it is incomprehensible how you got to that point. Assuming you're masculine, good with women, and you still can't score. You claim you have no social life yet you claim you do. Your whole arguments have inconsistencies you fucking faggot. Pm me ur face or gtfo bc i need to know if you're a mentalcel or a troll at this point

Not being noticed by women is a incel trait. Are you noticed by women?
You said incels could score with women in my situtation which is incorrect and your projecting your fantasties. An incel would be kept in the friendzone which is an incel trait.

• +1
Not being noticed by women is a incel trait. Are you noticed by women?
Ignore the whole fucking paragraph then, you fucking retard. You know I;m right. You think you're a slayer for orbiting women who are too nice to tell u to fuck off? not my problem. RESPOND TO THAT GIANT PARAPGRAPH THAT I KNOW YOU READ OR YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH END OF STORY

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You don't have the authority to end the story. I'm the one who does that because you can't answer the fucking question, bitch.
I never said I worked I'm in year 12 (16 years old) so that would make me a junior in the American Education system. I'm decent at scoring I keep women on edge as I'm not interested in relationships, futhermore I don't have my own place and in the UK you need to be 18 to own your own property which means fucking a girl is harder so we have to go back to her place which is more likely to turn a woman off.
You still haven't answered the question.

• +1
You don't have the authority to end the story. I'm the one who does that because you can't answer the fucking question, bitch.
I never said I worked I'm in year 12 (16 years old) so that would make me a junior in the American Education system. I'm decent at scoring I keep women on edge as I'm not interested in relationships, futhermore I don't have my own place and in the UK you need to be 18 to own your own property which means fucking a girl is harder so we have to go back to her place which is more likely to turn a woman off.
Thanks for the confirmation. If you keep women on edge you must be a literal chad. Wanna pm me ur pic? Curious

Thanks for the confirmation. If you keep women on edge you must be a literal chad. Wanna pm me ur pic? Curious
DO YOU GET NOTICED BY GIRLS? ANSWER THE QUESTION AND I'LL PM WHAT I LOOK LIKE

• +1
DO YOU GET NOTICED BY GIRLS? ANSWER THE QUESTION AND I'LL PM WHAT I LOOK LIKE
GETTING NOTICED AND IOIS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. ATTENTION, SURE. IOS? NO. NOW PM ME BOYO OR YOU ARE FOREVOR A LITTLE BITCH

GETTING NOTICED AND IOIS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. ATTENTION, SURE. IOS? NO. NOW PM ME BOYO OR YOU ARE FOREVOR A LITTLE BITCH
Attention is the genuine indicator of sexual interest.

• +1

JFL at this coping kid

• WTF
I'm not having this arguement again fuck off

good luck with swinging your tiny little sack around faggot, your teenage friends might be impressed by the facade but I'm not. You're coping hard, and everyone here sees through it.

So by that logic pity fucking is an indicator of interest @dogtown
Women wont pity fuck a guy they have no attraction to.

Women only pity fuck depressed Chads.

dimorphic pretty boys get the most pussy, everyone knows this

good luck with swinging your tiny little sack around faggot, your teenage friends might be impressed by the facade but I'm not. You're coping hard, and everyone here sees through it.
Fuck off, I have already made my points. It's pointless me even trying to make genuine points about a subject. Keep your little nerd wars away from me. This site seems to think that everything that doesn't align with the redpill/blackpill ideology is cope.

• +1
Fuck off, I have already made my points. It's pointless me even trying to make genuine points about a subject. Keep your little nerd wars away from me. This site seems to think that everything that doesn't align with the redpill/blackpill ideology is cope.

View attachment 50101

what are you even babbling about retard

you're coping, hard. You're a virgin who doesnt have a social life by your own admittance and you're pretending that you dont get laid because you dont have your own apartment, because everyone knows, teenagers never have sex until they sign their first rental lease what??? LMFAO

when i was your age, i lost my virginity to the hottest girl in my school (a fucking catholic school to boot) IN A FUCKING PARK. One of my friends fucked a girl during class hours in the fucking art storage room, to say nothing of all the other places in and around the school he has fucked girls because unlike you, girls didnt just "notice" him, they made efforts to be alone with him and get at his fucking dick. Most kids your age manage to get it on somewhere, is the fucking point, in the back of a car, in their own home while the parents are out, at a friends house when the parents are at work, in the toilets, in the fucking bushes at a rave, on a beach, SOMEWHERE.

this has nothing to do with ideology, you're just coping hard. Its the oldest cope in the book "ive never been laid but girls smile at me and talk to me so im totally hot stuff"

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY THE FUCK SUBHUMAN GENETICS EXIST? WHY THE FUCK CANT WE ALL LOOK LIKE THIS WHO THE FUCK PASSES RECESSED CHINS JAWS BUG EYES AND MANLET GENES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY THE FUCK SUBHUMAN GENETICS EXIST? WHY THE FUCK CANT WE ALL LOOK LIKE THIS WHO THE FUCK PASSES RECESSED CHINS JAWS BUG EYES AND MANLET GENES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

because you sinned in a former life and were reincarnated as a stank ass nigga for punishment. If you fuck up this time, you're going to be reincarnated as an african kid with downs syndrome.

what are you even babbling about retard

you're coping, hard. You're a virgin who doesnt have a social life by your own admittance and you're pretending that you dont get laid because you dont have your own apartment, because everyone knows, teenagers never have sex until they sign their first rental lease what??? LMFAO

when i was your age, i lost my virginity to the hottest girl in my school (a fucking catholic school to boot) IN A FUCKING PARK. One of my friends fucked a girl during class hours in the fucking art storage room, to say nothing of all the other places in and around the school he has fucked girls because unlike you, girls didnt just "notice" him, they made efforts to be alone with him and get at his fucking dick. Most kids your age manage to get it on somewhere, is the fucking point, in the back of a car, in their own home while the parents are out, at a friends house when the parents are at work, in the toilets, in the fucking bushes at a rave, on a beach, SOMEWHERE.

this has nothing to do with ideology, you're just coping hard. Its the oldest cope in the book "ive never been laid but girls smile at me and talk to me so im totally hot stuff"

The significance of your opinion in my life is none. You're so attached to redpill thought that you can't distinguish it from absolute truth. Anyone could fuck a skank by the sounds of it you did doing it in a car park this is why the sexual marketplace is so inflated.

I do know what sexual interest is even though i'm pretty young and I can drive my own car. I'm not insecure that I don't have a social because it's something I can change. You're infering that i'm stuck in the situtation i'm in which is false and

• +1
Way too many bitches just want chad.

because you sinned in a former life and were reincarnated as a stank ass nigga for punishment. If you fuck up this time, you're going to be reincarnated as an african kid with downs syndrome.
Jfl if u think I'm black