Daily reminder you're a faggot degenerate if you try to emulate modern american Black culture

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
@Colvin76 is retarded this aspie would act like a street nigga if some stacy put her vagina in his face
LARP. a femoid would never want to get that close to me.

Of course this retarded bullshit is coming from Tyrone's abused rape victim

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
LARP. a femoid would never want to get that close to me.

Of course this retarded bullshit is coming from Tyrone's abused rape victim
I HATE NIGGERS U RETARD U LOW IQ GIGA ASPIE

the reason u cant get laid is cos ur a giga aspie

I'm Tyrone's abused rape victim and I believe in retarded bullshit like "NT is everything bro"
jfl.

"Just be NT bro"
Black truecel2
Black truecel

"looks dont matter bro"

retarded cope

• Love it
thats racist bro
THIS faggot should know i dont suck up to blacks jfl i just said they dont have it nearly as bad as this giga aspie says , i dont care about blacks, they can get laid if nt

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Is UK black culture similar to US black culture? Because I know their accents aren't.

UK black culture there is much less racial tension, although its increasing because the BLM craze is spreading internationally thanks to George Soros.

They also live the 'thug life' MUCH less, they are not low inhib criminals to the degree that they are in America. Its lite and neutered version.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 2214
It’s always been hilarious and insulting to me when non black people check me for not acting Or talking “black” like how tf am I supposed to act? To your stereotype? just lol

And these same people are dressing and acting like the supposed black stereotype when white and upper middle class or ethnic and asian etc
Lmao same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
I hate it too but sadly most young whites listen to it, especially girls

girls are retarded and only like what’s popular, so when they see on spotify top lists its full of rap they will listen to it

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Aye aye yo sheit DJ Tyrone Da'Quan Rakeem on da mic

Yo white ass got dat privilege unh
Shutcho bitchass up unh
Witeboi dawg I got dat bbc
Fuck yo girls ass let's see

Das rite ayyyee we on top now mugafuga

@youngmaxxing

DAS

RITE

Yeah there was this rich white kid I went to school with who went by shroom

he lived in the rich part of town his house was like a fucking CASTLE

this dude was gang banging and selling drugs trapping etc hardcore since 15 like wtf? He ended up making a few thousand a day shipping all over the country. And here’s the thing I know many other rich white kids besides him ive seen doing this also

it’s insane it always confused me why they literally chose this
gang banging? like shooting ops

Blacks who are ghetto and hood

kali-muscle-profile-picture.jpg

Blacks who are whitewashed Uncle Toms

220px-Steve_Urkel.jpg

(Notice how the black man on the bottom still mogs most whites.)

• Love it
No amount of rap music is gonna make timmy go rob the gas station. Saying rap music is influencing is crime is like saying videos games make school shooters

Last edited:

Godamn that video is so retarded, the world is not THAT DEEP. JFL that video implies that money is the root of all evil, in it isn't.

Also, apparently phone= evil

Last edited:
You’re definitely an “Urkel”

Yeah Colvin goes to far with it

he’s on of those black kids who went to full on ill kiss the white mans ass and I want to integrate with them as much as possible and forsaked his cultural identity.

But it’s not his fault he grew up in a all white neighborhood with barely any ethnics Or people like us so makes sense

but there’s a huge difference between realizing the problems the black community geniunely has and choosing not to be a part in it and being self aware

then being just self hating and not trying to be a good example for others in your community while forsaking your cultural identity
That’s why he’ll never ascend. He’ll only be accepted by whites as long as he remains a docile doormat like he already is

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 9837
Black "culture" is dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
cope if you think its "african-american" culture when fucking DANISH drill is made out of niggers :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

That’s why he’ll never ascend. He’ll only be accepted by whites as long as he remains a docile doormat like he already is
Coping with "muh personality bullshit". Also I'm not docile or doormat. Back when I was in school, I got into many fights with NT normie scum because they would mock me for my autism.

THIS is why I'll never ascend:
Truecel its over part 8

5'9"
small dick
professionally diagnosed autistic since a young age (3-4)

Last edited: