Daily reminder

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
There's no surgery for your wasted prime years :feelswhy: no matter how much you looksmax you will never get back the years you lost shitposting on obscure forums :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, nattycel, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
trust brah those years of 13-17 are the best of your life and I did absolutely nothing but rot cos I'm high inhib and ugly

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
trust brah those years of 13-17 are the best of your life and I did absolutely nothing but rot cos I'm high inhib and ugly
source.gif

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
thats why low inhib maxxing is so important

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, DidntRead and Balkancel
Fuck, that reminds me of my adolescence, I rotted with vidya, barely went outside

• So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444

i wished somebody would have redpilled me on low inhib maxxing with 13.. i wished they would have taught me about psychology and neuroticism in school

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and BigBoy
i wished somebody would have redpilled me on low inhib maxxing with 13.. i wished they would have taught me about psychology and neuroticism in school
I wish my mom would've swallowed me tbh

Being srs here. I'm 16 rn, and want to make the best of my last year of hs. I wanna make friends and at least get 1 lay down. I wanna have fun tbh, but idk how to do it. My voice is extremely monotone and I have a srs and sad face all the time because of my face structure.

How do I memorymaxx? I don't want to look back at my childhood and think ab how i was a high inhib retard and could have at least had fun.

Oldcels, what do you recommend? And what regrets do you have the most?

Can you redpill me on it? You seem high iq, how do I get rid of neuroticism? I'm so shy that my voice is extremely low when i talk to people.

Being srs here. I'm 16 rn, and want to make the best of my last year of hs. I wanna make friends and at least get 1 lay down. I wanna have fun tbh, but idk how to do it. My voice is extremely monotone and I have a srs and sad face all the time because of my face structure.

How do I memorymaxx? I don't want to look back at my childhood and think ab how i was a high inhib retard and could have at least had fun.

Oldcels, what do you recommend? And what regrets do you have the most?

Can you redpill me on it? You seem high iq, how do I get rid of neuroticism? I'm so shy that my voice is extremely low when i talk to people.

to a certain degree definitelyy..its partly genetic so a guy with super high inhibtion probably wont reach psychopath lvl of inhibition but through drug abuse and exposure therapy you can make big improvements..the early you begin the better

just click on the link in my sig

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
to a certain degree definitelyy..its partly genetic so a guy with super high inhibtion probably wont reach psychopath lvl of inhibition but through drug abuse and exposure therapy you can make big improvements..the early you begin the better

I will be trying this once I enroll for uni this year. What do you recommend?
Nvm I see your sig

ty im checking it out, but what is exposure therapy?

and from what ive been told tho, is that i was super low inhib and nt when i was in elementary school. but then since i started hanging out with nerd gooks during ms i became a loser and shy. idk tho, the kid couldve been lying.

why did you have to remind me :feelswhy::feelswhy:

At least i found out about mk677 and other looksmaxxing techniques

Just read my username and you'll feel me buddy boyo :feelswah:

• So Sad
What's even worse is when you know you're wasting your prime years and you can't do anything about it

• +1
What's even worse is when you know you're wasting your prime years and you can't do anything about it
Nothing to do but gymcel and cardiomaxx while you wait for the sweet release of death tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: nattycel
every time I see my recessed chin I think about putin and it makes me feel better

• +1