Daily sunlight exposure: good or bad for your skin?

H

her

Mod
Staff
We all know that staying in the sun for too long ages you faster, but is a daily dose of sunlight exposure (20 minutes @ midday) bad for your skin?

It seems like it is good for longetivity though, as some studies suggest that people who are frequently out in the sun have a higher expectation of life.

Bad if you're a redhead.

I am half white and half hispanic. My skin tone is actually olive, I think.
You're not redheaded, so you have the normie genes. I know that redheads need less vitamin D and they produce enough in less time in the sun than normies do.

We all know that staying in the sun for too long ages you faster, but is a daily dose of sunlight exposure (20 minutes @ midday) bad for your skin?

It seems like it is good for longetivity though, as some studies suggest that people who are frequently out in the sun have a higher expectation of life.
just read title but yeah its good

just read title but yeah its good
Wouldn’t it make my skin age faster though? Maybe it wouldn’t if I keep a consistent anti aging routine.

if you use sunscreen, a daily dose of sunlight exposure is perfectly healthy and fine.

Wouldn’t it make my skin age faster though? Maybe it wouldn’t if I keep a consistent anti aging routine.
Just get a little bit of sun. No need to stay in it for hours

if you use sunscreen, a daily dose of sunlight exposure is perfectly healthy and fine.
Yeah, I use a SPF 50+ PA++++ sunscreen. But these daily doses would be without sunscreen, of course.

Get UV exposure and IR exposure (red light). It'll help your circadian rhythm too if you get sun exposure between 10am-2pm

Get UV exposure and IR exposure (red light). It'll help your circadian rhythm too if you get sun exposure between 10am-2pm
I stay in the sun for 20 minutes between midday and 1pm. I plan on getting a Joovv for RLT.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
It is good, but only take sun light at midday.
The body use UVB light to make vitamin D.
UVA light is what ages the skin.

Holyshit u guys cant be this retarted.

After about 15 of midday sun you no longer synthesize vit d and begin to create free radicals.

Avoid midday sun, if your shadow is taller then you then you won't burn.

After about 15 of midday sun you no longer synthesize vit d and begin to create free radicals.

Avoid midday sun, if your shadow is taller then you then you won't burn.
When should I get the sunlight exposure then? In the morning?

Before 10,after 2. Keep high spf and after enough time outside you should get a great long lasting tan that doesn't age you.

Everyone here is retarded.

SPF 30+ every day.

Take vitamin D,

open your curtains so you don't fuck your circadian

/thread

Before 10,after 2. Keep high spf and after enough time outside you should get a great long lasting tan that doesn't age you.
After 10 before 2!!

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
After 10 before 2!!
I'm talking about getting a tan without damaging your skin, not vitamin d maxxing.

If your in the sun during midday you better have spf 50 if your fair skinned.

Uvb turns cancerous once you have synthesized enough vit d. Uva ages more but uvb is more damaging.

I use uvc to clean my water.

Last edited:
I'm talking about getting a tan without damaging your skin, not vitamin d maxxing.

If your in the sun during midday you better have spf 50 if your fair skinned.
Everything depends on everything. Idk how well you tan or how much melanin you have in your skin or how sensitive your skin is to UV damage. GHK-cu prevents sun from UV damage btw..

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
Everything depends on everything. Idk how well you tan or how much melanin you have in your skin or how sensitive your skin is to UV damage. GHK-cu prevents sun from UV damage btw..
I'm torn between astaxanthin or GHK-cu.

it has it's good and bad things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back