Dairy and processed food is my issue with acne

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
My issue with acne was 100% dairy and processed food, when I stoped eating it, it went away
9487E608 DD13 4FB6 968A 01980A7FD774
This bit of acne broke out the day after eating 2 slices of pizza and 2 cans of sprite (this photo is from today, 3 days after)
I recommend anyone who is having issues with acne to change their diet if it is poor

I tried this shit for a few months but nothing changed. Only accutane was able to save me

I tried this shit for a few months but nothing changed. Only accutane was able to save me
How long did you do it? It took 7-8 months for all of my acne to go away, accutane definitely would have made the process quicker

Last edited:
zinc deficiency was my problem

mewing cured my acne. always drink milk

• WTF
Reactions: Luke LLL
My dermatologist when I asked him said diet unfortunately has very little to do with cystic acne.

I wish it were that easy. Accutane was the only thing that helped. I took it for like 8 months and it sucked ass. My skin was dry and burned like hell all the time. Any sun exposure made my skin beet red.

My dermatologist when I asked him said diet unfortunately has very little to do with cystic acne.

I wish it were that easy. Accutane was the only thing that helped. I took it for like 8 months and it sucked ass. My skin was dry and burned like hell all the time. Any sun exposure made my skin beet red.
I would assume that be hormonal

I would assume that be hormonal

No, it typically occurs because of overactive sebum glands in your skin overproducing oil. Accutane stops sebum oil production and permanently shrinks the glands. That's how it works.

It worked pretty tremendously, but It was hell on my body. Don't think I could do it again.

jfl if you're not low-dose-accutane-maxxing in 2019

""""""""""""""""acne"""""""""""""

you call that acne?