Dandelion Root Extract for facial bloat

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
Has anyone here used a dandelion root supplement for flushing out fluids and reducing facial bloat? Does it work? If it did work, where did you notice the reduction in bloat (e.g. more defined zygos or sharper jawline)? What dose should be used and how often to sustain a lean face? Capsule or liquid form? Do you get the benefits immediately after consumption?

i use dandelion thea because of @EternalLearner (thanks brah) and it defenitely helped for me.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 2621
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 6310
What dose you using? In tablet or liquid form?
just a teaspoon full of dried dandelion root from my local ''theashop''. looks something like this:

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Do you eat it ?
no i let it soak in a tea bag. some of it gets in the water and then yes i consume it jfl. it's okay too though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, sytyl and xefo
Just stop eating as much you fat fuck

Just stop eating as much you fat fuck

Cope. I'm under 12% BF. I have been cortisol-minning, have a potassium-sodium ratio of 3:1, take 440mg of Magnesium, drink 3L of water a day and get 8-9hrs sleep. I just want to see if it's possible to get hollow cheeks. This is the final cope before I give up and accept it's my lowset cheekbones that is the main problem.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Lev Peshkov
Cope. I'm under 12% BF. I have been cortisol-minning, have a potassium-sodium ratio of 3:1, take 440mg of Magnesium, drink 3L of water a day and get 8-9hrs sleep. I just want to see if it's possible to get hollow cheeks. This is the final cope before I give up and accept it's my lowset cheekbones that is the main problem.
Cope, I have low set and have hollows.

So does @Britishlooksmaxxer

All you need to do.

Basically only drink ayer for a short period of time. Say maybe about 1week and do lots of cardio. That's what I did

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1 and EverythingMattersCel
if youre hyper low inhib use a topical fat burner on your face

Don't want to burn off your fat pads. Those are what give you youth.
true, but if you have shit facial fat distribution like me it might be worth it so long as you don't overdo it

true, but if you have shit facial fat distribution like me it might be worth it so long as you don't overdo it

Have you tried it yourself?

Dandelion root has not really shown much promise as a diuretic in human studies. Look into Bhringraj (False Daisy) as it's been proven to outperform other nutraceuticals.

• +1
Dandelion root has not really shown much promise as a diuretic in human studies. Look into Bhringraj (False Daisy) as it's been proven to outperform other nutraceuticals.

You got any link to a study on the efficacy of Bhringraj as a diuretic?

Get a tea form bro

also ad milk thistle for detox

• +1

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I knew someone was gonna post this. "Further studies are needed to establish the value of this herb for induction of diuresis in human subjects".

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 2621
interesting thread

I'll buy it on friday and try it out and report result

Only if it‘s injected.Overdosing with pills won‘t do much.
Prolly
Haven’t found inj C anywhere tho and I’m not making my own to try