Dark brown eyes are such a death sentence..

Deleted member 5131

Deleted member 5131

VNY SCOUTED
Even if you have a 6.5psl face but dark eyes it's indeed a falio. Foids love coloured eyes more than anything (except dick and vibrater jfl ) . There is a friend of mine who has pretty decent face and maybe a 4psl, but he gets women attention all the time and was even proposed by a ton of women. I told him to ask them why did they like him so much and all the answers were his hazel green eyes. It is indeed not a hunter eye area, he has decent amount of upper eyelid exposure and thin eyebrows. Coloured eyes has such a great appeal in IRL. My only life fuel
Source
Images 49

This would have been chico with coloured eyes
SmartSelect 20191213 210710 WhatsApp

What do you guys think. How much does the coloured eyes make the impact???
@needsolution @Vidyacoper @Hector @Terminator2009 @Chico Chicowski @6ft1

I can't convince foids that i have PCT hooded hunter eyes which is better than coloured prey eyes jfl..

Also where are my #darkeyecoloured gang in this forum...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 9344, ChadAspie and 7 others
I’m suicidal

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1973, Dionysus and 4 others
Dn Care. Chico still had many foids drooling over him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
Probably unpopular opinion
But I like the normal Chico better.

The colorful eyed, rosy cheeked Chico is giving me gay feminine Dyke vibes.

Whatever a gay feminine dyke is anyway lol thats what first came to my mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, godlikesz, Short Ugly and Brown and 16 others
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
its not a falio because its the most common eye color dumbass

colored eyes are a halo, brown is neutral, it doesnt make anyone ugly it just makes them average

this site is so comical u guys rly type whatevs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, inceletto, Deleted member 6401 and 15 others
its not a falio because its the most common eye color dumbass

colored eyes are a halo, brown is neutral, it doesnt make anyone ugly it just makes them average

this site is so comical u guys rly type whatevs
Being average is a falio nowadays. I just said coloured has insane IRL appeal dumbass..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Being average is a falio nowadays. I just said coloured has insane IRL appeal dumbass..
dude, falios take away from your looks. brown eyes dont do that, everyone has it.

a falio is something like negative tilt bug eyes, neutral is neutral tilt, halo are positive tilt hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 5 others
864C086C A20E 4996 A005 061B439D710C

• +1
bullshit

Eye color is not sexually dimorphic and do not signal higher hormonal health.
Therefore dark brown eyes are not a death sentence and this thread doesn't make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 6401 and 11 others
I'm better at seeing if I find a girl attractive
When doing this
Dark eyes never falio
But light halos like a mofo

Guessing it's the same when girls sees guys

• +1
Even if you have a 6.5psl face but dark eyes it's indeed a falio. Foids love coloured eyes more than anything (except dick and vibrater jfl ) . There is a friend of mine who has pretty decent face and maybe a 4psl, but he gets women attention all the time and was even proposed by a ton of women. I told him to ask them why did they like him so much and all the answers were his hazel green eyes. It is indeed not a hunter eye area, he has decent amount of upper eyelid exposure and thin eyebrows. Coloured eyes has such a great appeal in IRL. My only life fuel
View attachment 343465View attachment 343466
This would have been chico with coloured eyesView attachment 343468
What do you guys think. How much does the coloured eyes make the impact???
@needsolution @Vidyacoper @Hector @Terminator2009 @Chico Chicowski @6ft1

I can't convince foids that i have PCT hooded hunter eyes which is better than coloured prey eyes jfl..

Also where are my #darkeyecoloured gang in this forum...
Having blue eyes/green eyes is a massive halo for IRL appeal, normie in my school who looks like the type of submissive cuck I would beat up in elementary school gets IOI's and compliments from all the females in my class as well as the female islamic teacher who calls him "the one with the beautiful eyes", its suifuel cause my mom has a variation of hazel/light green eyes but I got the most shitskin ones possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 1 other person
not really, its just that colored eyes are a halo

it only matters that much for curries and mulattos

other than that facial structure 100% determines your attractiveness and colored eyes are nice but not enough to put you in a higher level, and dark brown eyes are not enough to put you at a lower level

imagine girls rejecting tyson ballou for having fucking dark brown eyes, this idea is just retarded

imagine girls flocking to a bug eyed recessed chinless jawless birdcel for having blue eyes, it just doesnt happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195, Chadeep and 1 other person
Someone post the 1psl blue eyed monstrosity please

• +1
eye color is so important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4087 and 3 others
bullshit

Therefore dark brown eyes are not a death sentence and this thread doesn't make sense.
i would trade my blue eyes for brown and im not even joking

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 3 others
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Dark eyes aren't a falio, it is light colors that are a halo, does mean, and extra.

I have blue eyes, I always had them lol so I don't know how much they halo me, but sometimes talking about aesthetics I said to my friends that eye shape is more important and they got angry at me JFL because I have light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Chadeep and 1 other person
if i had colored eyes it would be lifefuel....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 5131
Having colored eyes are good... Unless you are taking drugs and trying to hide it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 5131
  • +1
light eyes halo ethnic hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5131 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
"🖕🏻"
Did I tag you to reply...
My thread..
Fuck off
It’s a public forum dumb ass nigga

I can reply all I want

Eat my 🍑
Yeah bring it on..
Go fuck yourself nigga..
Eat it

🍑

and suck the 🍆
Yeah let me shit on your face..
Give your 2 incher 🍆 to your one tities sucker
This forum in nutshell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, needsolution and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5131 and 1 other person
😁 Yeah i know its not great. I agree i have been making shit threads. Srry nvm..
Yeah this thread is pretty much bad.
Brown eyes arent bad, as i told i would trade my blue for brown ones. You just hate them because they are part of your ethnicity i guess. On the end of day the most important is shape, orbital bones and fat around them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 5131
Brown eyes arent bad, as i told i would trade my blue for brown ones. You just hate them because they are part of your ethnicity i guess. On the end of day the most important is shape, orbital bones and fat around them.
I know bro, but you can't convince a girl that a hunter eyed dark eyes is better than coloured average eyes. Yeah but face structure is whole different story and it matters most i agree..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
Jfl at all the copers saying brown eyes aren't literal shit. Is anyone here planning on getting that laser surgery done in Turkey that changes your eye color from brown to blue/gray/green? I would but sight is life, I couldn't cope with losing my vision.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5131
My ethnicity mostly have very ligth brown eyes which is beautiful and i would kill for that colour,but unfortunately i have dark brown. Its doesn't matters to me now. As far as i am concerned my eyes are great in terms of psl and personal satisfaction.. I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My ethnicity mostly have very ligth brown eyes which is beautiful and i would kill for that colour,but unfortunately i have dark brown. Its doesn't matters to me now. As far as i am concerned my eyes are great in terms of psl and personal satisfaction.. I guess
You are from Turkey yeah?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5131
I told him to ask them why did they like him so much and all the answers were his hazel green eyes.
Well what did you expect? That he'd say it's because of his downward slanted medial canthus? Eye color is one of the only beauty determining factors normies know, obviously that's what h'es gonna say, or what women are gonna tell him. Fucking greycels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 5'8manlet
You are from Turkey yeah?
Yeah they have ligth brown eyes mostly and even most of my family members. I also have welsh and asian blood. I know it's a biracial disaster.stuff..jfl

• +1
Yeah they have ligth brown eyes mostly and even most of my family members. I also have welsh and asian blood. I know it's a biracial disaster.stuff..jfl
Your eye area looked good on your picture. If u get good lower third and hair then you can be well above average for turk.

• +1
Just color contacts Max and stop cryinf

• +1
Your eye area looked good on your picture. If u get good lower third and hair then you can be well above average for turk.
I have a pitt tier lower third and it's no joke i am serious, but my hair is what holding me back. I used have to chico - tier hair and now it is shit and thin.
Just color contacts Max and stop cryinf
I hate faking.. Bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
bullshit

This is the biggest cope I have EVER SEEN on this site

Is a compact midface dimorphic? Small nose? Great hair and hairline? A tan? Tattoo? Aesthetics are not a 1:1 coordination with dimorphic or masculine traits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and Deleted member 5131
This is the biggest cope I have EVER SEEN on this site

It's not, there is literally no reason for dark brown eyes being a death sentence jfl

(you didn't understand my post too)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and Deleted member 5131
I know bro, but you can't convince a girl that a hunter eyed dark eyes is better than coloured average eyes. Yeah but face structure is whole different story and it matters most i agree..
it doesn't matter what a girl is convinced of. attraction is HARDWIRED, greycel, HARDWIRED. it's biological

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
Brown eyes aren’t a failo, but coloured eyes are a halo

8AD62478 EAFE 4925 8DB3 91E3147938B0
211D212B 7FEF 4166 B858 D6A0611E8D89

The more hunter your eyes are, the less impact coloured eyes will have

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 3 others
  • +1
It's not, there is literally no reason for dark brown eyes being a death sentence jfl

(you didn't understand my post too)
Blue eyes are ideal
6'4 is ideal
Dark hair is ideal
Tan skin is ideal
<12 bodyfat % is ideal
Small nose is ideal

Ideal never meant mandstory, but your argument about sexual dimorphism doesnt make sense? The only thing really sexually dimorphic between men and women is muscle mass/size but women dont necessarily pick bigger men over prettier men

In fact women prefer lean men over big mass monsters

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 2227