Dark circles under eyes ( pics)

N

Nation

Platinum

I alwaya have these no matter how much I sleep.
Also when I have allergy this is even more bad.

What do you think? What can I doNl?
I tries vit C serum and retinol cream, also I will dermaroll that area too

Under eye fillers. Nothing else can help you.

• +1
Reactions: Linkzo9, Nibba and Lumbersexual
Brio is that you ?

• +1
Reactions: Spectre
I have them but its much worse

I usually wash my face under ice cold water for a bit and it sort of goes away for like 10 minutes

We have shit genetics, its over

Chad doesnt get these even if he stays awake for 10 days in a sauna with things he's allergic to

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Under eye fillers. Nothing else can help you.
If you ask a cosmetic surgeon for tear trough fillers it will eliminate them. You'd be looking at about $1500 Canadian so whatever that is with your currency.

He can get eye roller at the store for 10 dollars fixes that in 2 weeks
And what brand of eye roller is that? Because I have tried a lot of Them and they dont’t do anything.

And what brand of eye roller is that? Because I have tried a lot of Them and they dont’t do anything.
D4E949C8 E35B 44E9 9466 A4F4ED2292D9

No matter when u go to sleep it works and you wake up with no dark circles or lines . Started using it 3 years ago . You can get it online for $13 or at a store for $10 (BedBathAndBeyond) . I used to play ps4 and pc until early mornings so I had really bad dark circles and it fixes them relatively quickly.

View attachment 24744
No matter when u go to sleep it works and you wake up with no dark circles or lines . Started using it 3 years ago . You can get it online for $13 or at a store for $10 (BedBathAndBeyond) . I used to play ps4 and pc until early mornings so I had really bad dark circles and it fixes them relatively quickly.
Aight, but I don't believe in any of those rollers etc. because they are basically just concealers.

If you ask a cosmetic surgeon for tear trough fillers it will eliminate them. You'd be looking at about $1500 Canadian so whatever that is with your currency.
Did nothing for me srs, I think mine are caused by broken blood vessels, thin skin, and horrible allergies

Literally just tell people you didn't sleep much. You gotta tell them every day tho

Hmm, that's unusual. I haven't seen a case where they didn't make a difference so maybe I haven't been looking hard enough.

Aight, but I don't believe in any of those rollers etc. because they are basically just concealers.
Only one way to find out , if you haven’t tried them already give em a shot.

Almost everyone has them these days even kids

Could be an indicator of an iron deficiency, get your blood levels checked.