Dark-skinned Dravidian mogger Sendhil Ramamurthy

O

Ocelot

207B1320 3FF2 4D0C BCDC 4A2165D15502

636BED82 6D83 4CB7 9FBC B3650AAA9B0A

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
Not a mogger . I sent multiple girls of different ethnicities a picture of Henry cavil and they said he was a 8-9/10 and then I send them a pic of this guy ^^^ and they said 6-6.5 . Colouring is everything

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 6401 and 9 others
He has Italian / Greek bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Not a mogger . I sent multiple girls of different ethnicities a picture of Henry cavil and they said he was a 8-9/10 and then I send them a pic of this guy ^^^ and they said 6-6.5 . Colouring is everything
Truly over for this clown world. Imagine having such amazing bones and being brought down because of his goddamn melanin :rage:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Truly over for this clown world. Imagine having such amazing bones and being brought down because of his goddamn melanin :rage:
It’s a brutal but truthful black pill . I have seen this COUNTLESS times . A good pheno with alright bones will always mog a bad pheno with amazing bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 6 others
With Colored Eyes He would Mog tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It’s a brutal but truthful black pill . I have seen this COUNTLESS times . A good pheno with alright bones will always mog a bad pheno with amazing bones
True. Thom Strijd makes me rage.

Time to skinwhiteningmaxx for me tbh I'm not far off from good coloring.

• +1
  • +1
Mogged by white chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
1. Not as dark skinned as dravidians.
2. Has caucasian bone structure, and not the typical abo like bone structure of dravidians.

• +1
What about black ppl? You all complaining about dark skin tone why is there exception there?

• +1
  • +1
What about black ppl? You all complaining about dark skin tone why is there exception there?
What exception? Their coloring is bad too. Nobody claimed you can’t look good with a sub-ideal pheno. It’s just a failo. You need very, very good bones to pull of a bad pheno, but a good pheno needs the bare minimum bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Sikkunt23
His side profile leaves a lot to be desires honestly.

His coloring's fine.

• +1
  • +1
His side profile is great though...
It's good, but he lacks the gay alien skull shape that girls seem to like these days.

• +1
What exception? Their coloring is bad too. Nobody claimed you can’t look good with a sub-ideal pheno. It’s just a failo. You need very, very good bones to pull of a bad pheno, but a good pheno needs the bare minimum bone structure.
no i know very ugly caucasians

• +1
no i know very ugly caucasians
Your IQ is reaching Nosecel levels tbh.

Not all Caucasians have good coloring, good coloring isn’t just white skin. My point is that a good coloring is a MASSIVE halo, so much so that even people with bad bones/average bones can look decent/great. If you really need further elucidation you need to reincarnationmaxx and hope for a good IQ and upbringing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Sikkunt23
Your IQ is reaching Nosecel levels tbh.

Not all Caucasians have good coloring, good coloring isn’t just white skin. My point is that a good coloring is a MASSIVE halo, so much so that even people with bad bones/average bones can look decent/great. If you really need further elucidation you need to reincarnationmaxx and hope for a good IQ and upbringing.
This is all well and good bullshit, mind giving me a few examples?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
doesn't mog shit with this prey philtrum to chin area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
doesn't mog shit with this prey philtrum to chin area.
20k posts are you are this dumb?
Cba measuring but the ratio is around 2 or higher and that's clear, so it's good. Also, emphasising very minor traits like this is stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
20k posts are you are this dumb?
Cba measuring but the ratio is around 2 or higher and that's clear, so it's good. Also, emphasising very minor traits like this is stupid.
this means he looks cuckish and he can't prettyboymax

• +1
all he has to do is lighten skin

• +1
this means he looks cuckish and he can't prettyboymax
Looks like Nick Pulos can't prettyboymaxx... It's over for robustmodelcels.

• +1
Looks like Nick Pulos can't prettyboymaxx... It's over for robustmodelcels.
he is not robust enough nor pretty enough to play any game other than betabuxer. it's not hard to understand nor see. even i mog him.

• +1
he is not robust enough nor pretty enough to play any game other than betabuxer. it's not hard to understand nor see. even i mog him.
Never claimed he was a 10/10 gigamogger. I would argue his bones, especially in better lighting (pics I chose are in bright lighting so bones won't appear as prominent), look great and robust.

• +1
looks like shit

• +1
Never claimed he was a 10/10 gigamogger. I would argue his bones, especially in better lighting (pics I chose are in bright lighting so bones won't appear as prominent), look great and robust.
i would agree with you that his side on the pic looks good tbh

• +1
This is all well and good bullshit, mind giving me a few examples?
Found the coping ethnicel. Just accept it. Legit caging at your stupidity rn. It's almost like you haven't even browsed this forum at all to see the importance of halos like eye color, skin colour, hair colour, etc.

Thom Strijd is just slightly above average bones but his coloring makes him look godlike.
Ryan Gosling is legit low-tier normie with his trash tier IPD but his blue eyes make him good enough for foids to lust over.
JFL even some users on this site are good examples. Sikkunt, who commented on this thread is haloed so hard by his god-tier coloring despite his unimpressive bones. PubertyMaxxer has legit incel-tier bone structure but he has great coloring so he doesn't look like ape-shit.

Here's a picture so your double-digit IQ brain won't complain. Looks bad despite bones. Not even blue eyes can save Dravidian coloring.
Phenopill

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 6401
Brutal.

Skinlightening and changing hair colour to dark brown could probably boost him hard.

• +1
Found the coping ethnicel. Just accept it. Legit caging at your stupidity rn. It's almost like you haven't even browsed this forum at all to see the importance of halos like eye color, skin colour, hair colour, etc.

Thom Strijd is just slightly above average bones but his coloring makes him look godlike.
Ryan Gosling is legit low-tier normie with his trash tier IPD but his blue eyes make him good enough for foids to lust over.
JFL even some users on this site are good examples. Sikkunt, who commented on this thread is haloed so hard by his god-tier coloring despite his unimpressive bones. PubertyMaxxer has legit incel-tier bone structure but he has great coloring so he doesn't look like ape-shit.

Here's a picture so your double-digit IQ brain won't complain. Looks bad despite bones. Not even blue eyes can save Dravidian coloring.
View attachment 343909
if you made his skull bigger and frame wider, he will look much better.

• +1
Racists.

View attachment 343909

The coluring pill is under rated tbqh @loors made a very high iq thread on this

The coluring pill is under rated tbqh @loors made a very high iq thread on this
it’s the most brutal pill. I (not bragging) have decent bones, but I’m half-Dravidian and the failo is disgusting. Give me white skin and blue eyes and watch me destroy pussy. Ah, all a pipe-dream :feelsbadman:

it’s the most brutal pill. I (not bragging) have decent bones, but I’m half-Dravidian and the failo is disgusting. Give me white skin and blue eyes and watch me destroy pussy. Ah, all a pipe-dream :feelsbadman:

You can skin bleach plus the good bonrs dravdians often have tbqh people down play dravdians rven though thry have good bones

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
You can skin bleach plus the good bonrs dravdians often have tbqh people down play dravdians rven though thry have good bones
True man. It’s not at all uncommon to see robust high T Dravidians failoed to Alpha Centauri by coloring and manletism (I’ve visited south India several times). My dad is literally just like that now that I think of it jfl. Too bad he bonemogs me ngl.

True man. It’s not at all uncommon to see robust high T Dravidians failoed to Alpha Centauri by coloring and manletism (I’ve visited south India several times). My dad is literally just like that now that I think of it jfl. Too bad he bonemogs me ngl.

I have come to push back agaist the onge curry connection.

Dravdians are a race of their own genetically distinct to their region.

Thankfully we share 0.5 percent african the rest is south asian and most of our ancestry comes from this genetically distinct dravdian race.

Which gets called onge but once you start measuring the cranial lengths you get a unique skull all of its own

I have come to push back agaist the onge curry connection.

Dravdians are a race of their own genetically distinct to their region.

Thankfully we share 0.5 percent african the rest is south asian and most of our ancestry comes from this genetically distinct dravdian race.

Which gets called onge but once you start measuring the cranial lengths you get a unique skull all of its own
Not sure tbh. Ofc now every individual Dravidian has varying percentage of admixture w/ onge, Pashtun, and Indid phenos. Some empires which ruled over South India also ruled over the Andaman and Nicobarese Islands, as well as neighbouring regions, which would make Dravidian and Onge genes merge at least for a certain period.

But yeah the admixture probably isn’t too high. It’s very common to see Dravidians with Caucasoid facial features, and not very common to see Dravidians with bimaxillary protrusion (causes protrusive lips) or a very wide, bulbous nose like black people. The onge genes probably are so sparse that they are practically non-influential. Ofc this is all just theory.

Not sure tbh. Ofc now every individual Dravidian has varying percentage of admixture w/ onge, Pashtun, and Indid phenos. Some empires which ruled over South India also ruled over the Andaman and Nicobarese Islands, as well as neighbouring regions, which would make Dravidian and Onge genes merge at least for a certain period.

But yeah the admixture probably isn’t too high. It’s very common to see Dravidians with Caucasoid facial features, and not very common to see Dravidians with bimaxillary protrusion (causes protrusive lips) or a very wide, bulbous nose like black people. The onge genes probably are so sparse that they are practically non-influential. Ofc this is all just theory.

Agree here however those who admixed were probably in the minorty anyways the tribal population is nearly extinct know anyways thankfully.

Also the dravdian in cranial shape seems to be a race into itself almost i wouldnt go as far as to say caucasoid persay but it is defientely not a onge.

Also onge is 1 of the worst things to be descended from. For 2 reasons.

1 their entire skull is naturally subhuman.

2 their fucking genes are dominant as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
This guy is rated above Asif Azim and many other Indian moggers, but I really don't see it if i'm honest.

Idk, does he have better bones than Asif Azim?

He is rated higher than him on the Reddit rating subreddit, myrealrate or some shit, i forgot the name.

Idk, does he have better bones than Asif Azim?

View attachment 383646

He is rated higher than him on the Reddit rating subreddit, myrealrate or some shit, i forgot the name.
Reddit is useless for ratings. Full of clueless soys and foids who think they know shit because they apply makeup. Also Azim mogs. Still, Sendhil’s bones are very good too.

1. Not as dark skinned as dravidians.
2. Has caucasian bone structure, and not the typical abo like bone structure of dravidians.
fallacy. Every single phenotype of Indians is dravidian.

fallacy. Every single phenotype of Indians is dravidian.
What are you talking about?

Starting from north India, these are the phenotypes:
1) Indid
2) Orientalid
3) Veddid
4) Turanid
5) Indo Melanid
6) South Mongolid

Of these only two can be classed as Dravidian. See for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
They are all still dravidian. All indian phenotypes are indo-dravidian.
What are you talking about?

Starting from north India, these are the phenotypes:
1) Indid
2) Orientalid
3) Veddid
4) Turanid
5) Indo Melanid
6) South Mongolid

Of these only two can be classed as Dravidian. See for yourself
Indids all the way to Indo Melanids contain dravidian DNA, cuz racemixxing. The onyl phenotype that is in that area that doesn't contain indian DNA would be indo-nordics.

Last edited:
They are all still dravidian. All indian phenotypes are indo-dravidian.
Nope you stupid piece of shit. Learn something. Open your mind to new information. Dravidian pheno are Melanid and Veddid. Now I'm not denying race mixing and I'm also NOT claiming that northern Indians are white, but I am claiming that there are phenotypical differences across different regions of India.
You're a coping poop skin cuck. JFL if you think you and I are on the same levels.
Eat shit non-human faggot.

Last edited:
Nope you stupid piece of shit. Learn something. Open your mind to new information. Dravidian pheno are Melanid and Veddid. Now I'm not denying race mixing and I'm also NOT claiming that northern Indians are white, but I am claiming that there are phenotypical differences across different regions of India.
Chill out and show proof. Indids are also indo-dravidian. They are literally all dravidian phenotypes. Also cringe at your race hating.

Hindu pantheon evolved from the cultural encounters between Aryan people (Indus valley) and the existing populations of the subcontinent. This is why Hindu worship Vedic gods.
You're a coping poop skin cuck. JFL if you think you and I are on the same levels.
Eat shit non-human faggot.
Wow, you even edited words in to try and insult me.
"Open your mind to new information" you are literally spreading misinformation. I bet you're either going to ignore this thread or try and insult me again.

Last edited: