Dark-skinned Dravidian mogger Sendhil Ramamurthy

Indids are also indo-dravidian.
So you think Indids are just as Dravidian as Veddids? They literally have strikingly different phenos!

They are all still dravidian. All indian phenotypes are indo-dravidian.

Indids all the way to Indo Melanids contain dravidian DNA, cuz racemixxing. The onyl phenotype that is in that area that doesn't contain indian DNA would be indo-nordics.
I don't think you know much about India.

These are all Indian phenotypes
1eefb75cb85fa182e7e0a5acb32b16c6
Download 1
Main qimg 426e74a97be008525b7f0984ade8867f
VidyutJamwalbiography optimized
Ravi Kumar 696x392
220px Neil Nitin Mukesh at the Volkswagen event
Hrithik Roshan Man Magazine 2017 photoshoot 1

Every single person here is purebred Indian.

Dravidians are south indian phenotypes. You are confused. This isn't an opinion, it's a fact.
Chill out and show proof. Indids are also indo-dravidian. They are literally all dravidian phenotypes. Also cringe at your race hating.

Hindu pantheon evolved from the cultural encounters between Aryan people (Indus valley) and the existing populations of the subcontinent. This is why Hindu worship Vedic gods.

Wow, you even edited words in to try and insult me.
"Open your mind to new information" you are literally spreading misinformation. I bet you're either going to ignore this thread or try and insult me again.
Orientalids, Turanids, South Mongolids, Veddids are not Dravidian according to humanphenotype website, only the other two are

Attachments

• 19351237-jpg.jpg
    19351237-jpg.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Now you're friendly hmm?

That wasn't your original argument. You were claiming Indids were not Dravidian. All INdian phenotypes are by definition indo-dravidian.
Darker indians such as Indo melanids are a cross between Indids and Veddids.
Veddids are a basically Australids.

Darker indian phenotypes don't have more "dravidian DNA", they have more Australid DNA. Basically aboriginal DNA. Indo-dravidians are what created modern day hinduism.

If you are "less dravidian", you would be MORE EUROPEAN, which means you would be indonordic. http://humanphenotypes.net/IndoNordic.html

For a person who cares that much about his race, I thought you would be more informed on the topic.
I don't think you know much about India.

These are all Indian phenotypes
View attachment 383655View attachment 383656View attachment 383659View attachment 383665View attachment 383672View attachment 383676View attachment 383680

Every single person here is purebred Indian.

Dravidians are south indian phenotypes. You are confused. This isn't an opinion, it's a fact.
Dude you are LITERALLY SPEAKING OUT OF YOUR ASS. I did research on the damn topic.

1) South indians have Indid phenotypes, especially central dravidian areas. They are not just indo-melanids and veddids. You literally fell for a meme
I am Indid and I'm from Andrha jfl

2) ALL INDIAN PHENOTYPES ARE INDO-DRAVIDIAN. There are no more pure dravidians. You need to read about the aryan invasian.

3) THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "PUREBRED INDIAN". INDIANS ARE A PRODUCT OF RACE MIXXING. THERE IS NOT PUREBRED ONES between Dravidians and Indus valley.
so fuckign cringy jfl. Southern Indian phenos are more likely to be Austroloid, not dravidian.
Veddids are not Dravidian
Because they are austroloid, and have lived in India. They have some dravidian DNA.

Last edited:
You were claiming Indids were not Dravidian. All INdian phenotypes are by definition indo-dravidian.
Yes they are not VISIBLY Dravidian. Do they have some underlying race mixture? Yes. But does it reflect in the pheno? Not enough in my opinion.

1) South indians have Indid phenotypes, especially central dravidian areas. They are not just indo-melanids and veddids. You literally fell for a meme
Indid I am Indid and I'm from Andrha jfl
Keep coping poop skin.

Yes they are not VISIBLY Dravidian. Do they have some underlying race mixture? Yes. But does it reflect in the pheno? Not enough in my opinion.

Keep coping poop skin.
Fallacy. All indian phenotypes are dravidian.
Keep coping poop skin.
I've seen your pics and am way lighter than you'll ever be, race hating trash.

Now you're friendly hmm?

That wasn't your original argument. You were claiming Indids were not Dravidian. All INdian phenotypes are by definition indo-dravidian.
Darker indians such as Indo melanids are a cross between Indids and Veddids.
Veddids are a basically Australids.

Darker indian phenotypes don't have more "dravidian DNA", they have more Australid DNA. Basically aboriginal DNA. Indo-dravidians are what created modern day hinduism.

If you are "less dravidian", you would be MORE EUROPEAN, which means you would be indonordic. http://humanphenotypes.net/IndoNordic.html

For a person who cares that much about his race, I thought you would be more informed on the topic.

Dude you are LITERALLY SPEAKING OUT OF YOUR ASS. I did research on the damn topic.

I am Indid and I'm from Andrha jfl

2) ALL INDIAN PHENOTYPES ARE INDO-DRAVIDIAN. There are no more pure dravidians. You need to read about the aryan invasian.

3) THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "PUREBRED INDIAN". INDIANS ARE A PRODUCT OF RACE MIXXING. THERE IS NOT PUREBRED ONES between Dravidians and Indus valley.

so fuckign cringy jfl. Southern Indian phenos are more likely to be Austroloid, not dravidian.

Because they are austroloid, and have lived in India. They have some dravidian DNA.
Having Dravidian DNA is different from being considered a Dravidian though?

You can see for yourself:

East Asians (like @Yoyome99), Punjabis, Kashmiris and many more aren't just considered Dravidian just because they have some Dravidian DNA.

There's 1+ billion Indians and only 245 Million are considered Dravidian. It literally doesn't matter what you're claiming. That's what @wereqryan is saying to you as well.

Also, that's like claiming that everyone alive is an ape because of the DNA.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

East Asians (like @Yoyome99), Punjabis, Kashmiris and many more aren't just considered Dravidian just because they have some Dravidian DNA.

There's 1+ billion Indians and only 245 Million are considered Dravidian. It literally doesn't matter what you're claiming. That's what @wereqryan is saying to you as well.

Bro

I am half curry half gook

Lol, That is referring to Dravidian lingual group, hence "dravidian speakers". You literally linked a lingual group

There are Indids in dravidian lingual groups. It's all racemixxing. Dravidian inhernitly doesn't mean anything on it's own. There are no more dravidians at all.

For ex: @TubOfLard is Indid but is from a dravian lingual group.

Lol, That is referring to Dravidian lingual group, hence "dravidian speakers". You literally linked a lingual group

There are Indids in dravidian lingual groups. It's all racemixxing. Dravidian inhernitly doesn't mean anything on it's own. There are no more dravidians at all.
View attachment 383793
For ex: @TubOfLard is Indid but is from a dravian lingual group.
If you scroll down to the ethnic group section, you can see yourself that there is a big discrepancy between the total population of India and the total population of Dravidian ethnicity people.

People could have Dravidian blood but they are not just flat out considered "Dravidian".

Not a mogger . I sent multiple girls of different ethnicities a picture of Henry cavil and they said he was a 8-9/10 and then I send them a pic of this guy ^^^ and they said 6-6.5 . Colouring is everything
Skull structure m is everything. Henry can literally have black hair, brown skin, and brown eyes and he’d be considered an exotic chad. Henry looks more masculine.

If you scroll down to the ethnic group section, you can see yourself that there is a big discrepancy between the total population of India and the total population of Dravidian ethnicity people.

People could have Dravidian blood but they are not just flat out considered "Dravidian".
You aren't making much sense here. Dravidian isn't an ethinicty, once again, it's a lingual group.

You aren't making much sense here. Dravidian isn't an ethinicty, once again, it's a lingual group.
??????

So again coming back to my point, there's apparently only 245 million people belonging to the Dravidian lingual group, then.

Dravidian people by definition are people who's native languages are of Dravidian languages lol.

Again, having Dravidian blood or DNA or whatever you want to call it is not the same as being considered Dravidian clearly.

Page 193

"Several studies have shown that the Indian subcontinent harbours two major ancestral components,[23][47][48]namely the Ancestral North Indians (ANI) which is broadly related to West Eurasians and the Ancestral South Indians (ASI) which is clearly distinct from ANI.[23][note 2][50] Later, a component termed "AASI" (found to be the predominant element in ASI), was distinguished in subsequent studies. As no "ASI" or "AASI" ancient DNA is available, the indigenous Andamanese (exemplified by the Onge, a possibly distantly related population native to the Andaman Islands) is used as an (imperfect) proxy. According to Reich et al., both ANI and ASI ancestry are found all over the subcontinent (in both northern and southern India) in varying proportions, and that “ANI ancestry ranges from 39-71% in India, and is higher in traditionally upper caste and Indo-European speakers." .[23]"

South Indian people will be have less Indo DNA but are still hybrids of Indus and Dravidians. Dravidian classification is by lingual group and is not a purely seperate phenotype.

Modern day hinduism was a fusion between indo-aryan and dravidians. This is why NOrth Indians don't eat meat and do not follow the same Hinduism as Indo aryans did.
??????

So again coming back to my point, there's apparently only 245 million people belonging to the Dravidian lingual group, then.

Dravidian people by definition are people who's native languages are of Dravidian languages lol.

Again, having Dravidian blood or DNA or whatever you want to call it is not the same as being considered Dravidian clearly.

Page 193
Ok? What point are you trying to make? This proves MY point, since you can be Dravidian but still be Gracile or North Indid, meaning that Dravidian phenotype classification is WRONG.
Once again, you can be Dravidian but still be lightskinned. Dravidian phenotype does not exist, only exists as a lingual group.
Yes, because classification of Dravidian is by lingual group, not by skin color or genetics. Look at lower caste North Indians.

Last edited:
"Several studies have shown that the Indian subcontinent harbours two major ancestral components,[23][47][48]namely the Ancestral North Indians (ANI) which is broadly related to West Eurasians and the Ancestral South Indians (ASI) which is clearly distinct from ANI.[23][note 2][50] Later, a component termed "AASI" (found to be the predominant element in ASI), was distinguished in subsequent studies. As no "ASI" or "AASI" ancient DNA is available, the indigenous Andamanese (exemplified by the Onge, a possibly distantly related population native to the Andaman Islands) is used as an (imperfect) proxy. According to Reich et al., both ANI and ASI ancestry are found all over the subcontinent (in both northern and southern India) in varying proportions, and that “ANI ancestry ranges from 39-71% in India, and is higher in traditionally upper caste and Indo-European speakers." .[23]"

South Indian people will be have less Indo DNA but are still hybrids of Indus and Dravidians. Dravidian classification is by lingual group and is not a purely seperate phenotype.

Modern day hinduism was a fusion between indo-aryan and dravidians. This is why NOrth Indians don't eat meat and do not follow the same Hinduism as Indo aryans did.

Ok? What point are you trying to make? This proves MY point, since you can be Dravidian but still be Gracile or North Indid, meaning that Dravidian phenotype classification is WRONG.
Once again, you can be Dravidian but still be lightskinned. Dravidian phenotype does not exist, only exists as a lingual group.

Yes, because classification of Dravidian is by lingual group, not by skin color or genetics. Look at lower caste North Indians.
What are you arguing bro?

Are all Indians considered to be Dravidian? No

Do Indians have Dravidian DNA? Yes.

End of discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
I've seen your pics and am way lighter than you'll ever be, race hating trash.
Yeah? Lets do a comparison. Pm me your pic if you have balls. You can find mine here:
@Dope

I'm WAYYYY lighter than you:

Keep dreaming about trying to look Indo-Aryan. I'm closer to Indo-Aryan you'll ever be in this lifestyle. Go eat your mom's poop straight out of her dirty disgusting hairy ass.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Deleted member 2205
What are you arguing bro?

Are all Indians considered to be Dravidian? No

Do Indians have Dravidian DNA? Yes.

End of discussion.
YOu are a retard.

The discussion was about whether or not some phenotypes were not. Dravidian is a lingual group in the context you provided. End of story.
Dravidian is a lingual group. Dravidians have darker phenotypes, but that doesn't mean some phenotypes are dravidian and some aren't. ALL INDIAN PHENOTYPES ARE DRAVIDIAN.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Nope you stupid piece of shit. Learn something. Open your mind to new information. Dravidian pheno are Melanid and Veddid. Now I'm not denying race mixing and I'm also NOT claiming that northern Indians are white, but I am claiming that there are phenotypical differences across different regions of India.
You're a coping poop skin cuck. JFL if you think you and I are on the same levels.
Eat shit non-human faggot.
youre still indian, jfl u cant call him non-human just because he's from a different part of india

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
youre still indian, jfl u cant call him non-human just because he's from a different part of india
He is unironically darker than me, hates his race, and says I want to look white jfl

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
He's a solid 5.5 PSL imo.

Good western features and bone structure, chin is not the best, but he looks like a white man with indian coloring.
YOu are a retard.

The discussion was about whether or not some phenotypes were not. Dravidian is a lingual group in the context you provided. End of story.
Dravidian is a lingual group. Dravidians have darker phenotypes, but that doesn't mean some phenotypes are dravidian and some aren't. ALL INDIAN PHENOTYPES ARE DRAVIDIAN.
I don't look dravidian tho.
He is unironically darker than me, hates his race, and says I want to look white jfl
Every curry dreams so. You guys shit on curries with dark coloring who claim to be gl. But then you guys say a curry is self hating if he hates his race and wants to look more white.

• +1
He's a solid 5.5 PSL imo.

Good western features and bone structure, chin is not the best, but he looks like a white man with indian coloring.

I don't look dravidian tho.

Every curry dreams so. You guys shit on curries with dark coloring who claim to be gl. But then you guys say a curry is self hating if he hates his race and wants to look more white.
I never wanted to shit on anyone tbh. Just clearing up common confusion that only darker skinned Indians are considered dravidian, when all Indian phenos are indo-dravidian

I never wanted to shit on anyone tbh. Just clearing up common confusion that only darker skinned Indians are considered dravidian, when all Indian phenos are indo-dravidian
How are all of them indo dravidian? Aren't some of them in the north Caucasoid or indo -aryan? My parents come from the north, they aren't fully black like dravidians of the south... i mean ofc they do have tanned skin however.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
How are all of them indo dravidian? Aren't some of them in the north Caucasoid or indo -aryan? My parents come from the north, they aren't fully black like dravidians of the south... i mean ofc they do have tanned skin however.
Basically when the Aryan incasian happened all the aboriginal dravidians racemixxes with Indus valley people, creating modern day indo-dravidians.

The south was less exposed to this race mixxing than the north, and so they ended up with more australoid DNA, resulting in darker colors

The fallacy with the 2 people I argued with was that there is a dravidian pheno.

The dravidian they think they are talking about is reference to a lingual group. And there are a bunch of Indids or lighter skinned Indians that speak dravidian languages instead of indo aryan, just like how there are dark skinned dudes who speak Indo Aryan languages.

There is also no "purebred" curry since the msot common phenotype is a product of 2.

Calling darker phenotypes "dravidian" in a derogotory way is interracial discrimination imo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and john2
Not a mogger . I sent multiple girls of different ethnicities a picture of Henry cavil and they said he was a 8-9/10 and then I send them a pic of this guy ^^^ and they said 6-6.5 . Colouring is everything

Henry is halo'd by the roles he plays as well. If it wasn't for that, women wouldn't rate him that high. Don't get me wrong, he's still goodlooking, but the raiting of actors shouldn't be taken serious.

I guarantee if this indian guy was a internationally famous actor for his roles as a super intelligent, badboy genius, that saved the world time and time again, girls would rate him way higher.

TLDR: All of us are dravidian, darker variants probably have more dravidian DNA but not by much more.
2ns TLDR is dravidian is a lingual group and can have light skinned people speaking it.

Basically when the Aryan incasian happened all the aboriginal dravidians racemixxes with Indus valley people, creating modern day indo-dravidians.

The south was less exposed to this race mixxing than the north, and so they ended up with more australoid DNA, resulting in darker colors

The fallacy with the 2 people I argued with was that there is a dravidian pheno.

The dravidian they think they are talking about is reference to a lingual group. And there are a bunch of Indids or lighter skinned Indians that speak dravidian languages instead of indo aryan, just like how there are dark skinned dudes who speak Indo Aryan languages.

There is also no "purebred" curry since the msot common phenotype is a product of 2.

Calling darker phenotypes "dravidian" in a derogotory way is interracial discrimination imo
So is it right for me to call myself a light skinned (with tan ofc) semi indo aryan & dravidian north indian... settled in western india?
TLDR: All of us are dravidian, darker variants probably have more dravidian DNA but not by much more.
2ns TLDR is dravidian is a lingual group and can have light skinned people speaking it.
You're Indian too?

• +1
So is it right for me to call myself a light skinned (with tan ofc) semi indo aryan & dravidian north indian... settled in western india?
Idk man I would worry to much about it. You are indo-dravidian though. Indi-aryan is a lingual group. The closest thing to Indo-Aryan that's a phenotype is Indo-Nordic but that's pashtuns/pathans and very few are in india

• +1
Reactions: john2
You LITERALLY made a post saying that you wish you were Indo-Aryan! And your pics show that you're darker than me. Your facial features are more Indian as well. Are you retarded?
Just clearing up common confusion that only darker skinned Indians are considered dravidian, when all Indian phenos are indo-dravidian
Yeah every Indian is at your level right? You're gigacoping you downtrodden cuck by trying to bring everyone down to your level. JFL!

Last edited:
You LITERALLY made a post saying that you wish you were Indo-Aryan! And your pics show that you're darker than me. Your facial features are more Indian as well. Are you retarded?

Yeah every Indian is at your level right? You're gigacoping you downtrodden cuck by trying to bring everyone down to your level. JFL!
Dude, it was a joke. Are you fucking retarded?
I'm trying to bring people down? You're the one interracilly discriminating. You're the one who originally called me a shitskin. You need to fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Dude, it was a joke. Are you fucking retarded?
Nope! You clearly WERE NOT joking. Now that so many people are calling you out on your retarded bullshit, you're backtracking and coping out by claiming all of your serious opinions were jokes. They were NOT jokes.
I'm trying to bring people down?
Yeah. You originally claimed that all Indians are Dravidian. This is NOT true.
Only a couple of races are EXPLICITLY Dravidian.
The closest thing to Indo-Aryan that's a phenotype is Indo-Nordic but that's pashtuns/pathans and very few are in india
Indids are closer to meds. Not complete meds due to race-mixing, but they partially resemble meds, and not the Dravidian pheno.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Nope! You clearly WERE NOT joking. Now that so many people are calling you out on your retarded bullshit, you're backtracking and coping out by claiming all of your serious opinions were jokes. They were NOT jokes.
What are you referring to? Thatpost was made before I researched on the topic

Yeah. You originally claimed that all Indians are Dravidian. This is NOT true.
Only a couple of races are EXPLICITLY Dravidian.
SHOW PROOF. All Indian phenotypes have dravidian amidixture. Dravidian is a lingual group, it is not a phenotype on it's own. You can be Indid and speak a dravidian language despite by your logic not being dravian..

POST PROOF THAT INDIDS ARE NOT PART DRAVIDIANS. POST IT.

SHOW PROOF. All Indian phenotypes have dravidian amidixture. Dravidian is a lingual group, it is not a phenotype on it's own. You can be Indid and speak a dravidian language despite by your logic not being dravian..
I've already posted proof. I'll post it here again:

As you can see, Indids are closer to meds. Not complete meds due to race-mixing with pure indigenous Australoid variants (Dravidians) , but they partially resemble meds, and not the Dravidian pheno.
Let me ask you something: do you even have knowledge about human phenotypes and anthropology? Or are you just making blanket statements to put all of us into one box so that you can feel better about your position in India's racial hierarchy?
Thatpost was made before I researched on the topic
Get educated first before making blanket statements you ignorant retard.

I've already posted proof. I'll post it here again:
View attachment 384231
As you can see, Indids are closer to meds. Not complete meds due to race-mixing with pure indigenous Australoid variants (Dravidians) , but they partially resemble meds, and not the Dravidian pheno.
Let me ask you something: do you even have knowledge about human phenotypes and anthropology? Or are you just making blanket statements to put all of us into one box so that you can feel better about your position in India's racial hierarchy?

Get educated first before making blanket statements you ignorant retard.
THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY DON'T HAVE DRAVIDIAN ADMIXTURE YOU FUCKING RETARD. EVERY INDIAN PHENOTYPE is INDO-DRAVIDIAN.

Indid (Eickstedt, 1952; Vogel, 1974; Knussmann, 1996), Indo-Afghan(e) (Deniker, 1900; Vallois, 1968; Debets, 1974), Indiana (Biasutti, 1967), Mediterranean Indian (Cole, 1965), Indo-Dravidian (Hooton, 1946) , Homo indicus (Bory, 1827).
First identified as Homo indicus by Bory (1825). Risley (1916) named it Indo-Scythian, Eickstedt (1929, 1934), Bernhard (1983) and Knussmann (1996) Gracile Indid. Lundman (1967, 1988) regarded them an East Mediterranid subtype Gangid, Biasutti (1967) called them Peninsular Indian, Hooton (1946) included them in Indo-Dravidian, some even in Mediterranean (Cole, 1965).

PEOPLE OF INDUS VALLEY RACEMIXXED WITH THE DRAVIDIANS. EVEN THE LIGHTEST INDIANDS HAVE DRAVIDIAN ADMIXTURE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT YOUR OWN CULUTRE. SAYING DRAVIDIAN PHENOTYPES IS MISLEADING BECAUSE DRAVIDIAN IS A LINGUAL GROUP, THAT INDIDS CAN SPEAK AS WELL.

THIS IS A PHENOTYPE WITHOUT DRAVIDIAN ADMIXTURE. IT IS COMPLETELY SEPERATE FROM INDIAN PHENOTYPES.
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL. THE REASON THE LIGHTEST INDIAN AREN'T MED PASSING IS LITERALLY BECAUSE FO DRAVIDIAN ADMIXTURE.

ALL INDIAN PHENOTYPES ARE INDO-DRAVIDIAN. CASE CLOSED.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY DON'T HAVE DRAVIDIAN ADMIXTURE YOU FUCKING RETARD. EVERY INDIAN PHENOTYPE is INDO-DRAVIDIAN.
You complete and utter moron! 50 IQ! I mentioned that there is race mixing. Where did I deny this? I denied that they phenos are all Indo-Dravidian just because there is admixture! This is CLEARLY evident from the average faces of each of the phenos found in India. There are phenos which have greater amounts of indigenous Australoid genes and that's what imparts the dark skin Dravidian look as seen in Veddids, Keralids and Melanids. Indids, who have lesser amounts of Australoid DNA than Veddids, Keralids and Melanids, are noticeably lighter skinned since their ancestral migration has been from the Mediterranean region. The Indids retain more of their med features because of caste as evident in their pheno.

Notice the lighter skin. Notice the longer and bigger facial bones and skulls. The Australoid varieties are more prognathic as well compared to the Indids. Indids have med and middle east ancestry in them and that's evident in their cranio-facial profiles and lighter skin tone.

You complete and utter moron! 50 IQ! I mentioned that there is race mixing. Where did I deny this? I denied that they phenos are all Indo-Dravidian just because there is admixture! This is CLEARLY evident from the average faces of each of the phenos found in India. There are phenos which have greater amounts of indigenous Australoid genes and that's what imparts the dark skin Dravidian look as seen in Veddids, Keralids and Melanids. Indids, who have lesser amounts of Australoid DNA than Veddids, Keralids and Melanids, are noticeably lighter skinned since their ancestral migration has been from the Mediterranean region. The Indids retain more of their med features because of caste as evident in their pheno.
View attachment 384245
Notice the lighter skin. Notice the longer and bigger facial bones and skulls. The Australoid varieties are more prognathic as well compared to the Indids. Indids have med and middle east ancestry in them and that's evident in their cranio-facial profiles and lighter skin tone.
LOLLLLLLL

ALL SPOUT OUT IS SPECULATION AND SIMILAR GRAPHS TALKING ABOUT THEIR SKIN. SHOW PROOF OF YOUR AUTISTIC CLAIMS ANT THEN I'LL LISTEN TO YOUR RACE HATING RAMBLING

DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH MED ADIMIXTURE YOU HAVE. IF YOUR ETHNICITY IS INDIAN, YOU WILL HAVE DRAVIDIAN ADMIXTURE, NO MATTER WHAT.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN INDUS VALLEY PHENOTYPE WITH NO DRAVIDIAN ADMIXTURE. I HAVE 50 IQ? YOU COULDN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT THIS ARGUMENT WAS ABOUT. ALL INDIAN PHENOTYPES ARE PART DRAVIDIAN. THIS IS A FACT.

theoretically what would an indian be without any dravidian admixture? Post a phenotype that you think came from the indigenous Indus people.

i'm curry.

• Woah
SHOW PROOF OF YOUR AUTISTIC CLAIMS ANT THEN I'LL LISTEN TO YOUR RACE HATING RAMBLING
I've already shown you the phenos as proof. And I've explained the migration patterns as well. I don't think I could provide any more proof than this. You just don't want to admit it because it would destroy you! But deep down, you know the truth that you're an inferior breed and that there are better looking breeds than you from India.

I don't want to waste anymore time on a non-human who should've been aborted, or least lobotomized and neutered.

I've already shown you the phenos as proof. And I've explained the migration patterns as well. I don't think I could provide any more proof than this. You just don't want to admit it because it would destroy you! But deep down, you know the truth that you're an inferior breed and that there are better looking breeds than you from India.

I don't want to waste anymore time on a non-human who should've been aborted, or least lobotomized and neutered.
you didn't explain shit. All indian phenotypes are indo-dravidian. I am right you are wrong.

Lobotomized and Neutered? Mate I literally spent DOUBLE the time on this forum rotting, and still mog you to absolute oblivion. Just stop coping and accept that you are WRONG, instead of try and attack me like a dog.

Mate I literally spent DOUBLE the time on this forum rotting, and still mog you to absolute oblivion.
So you admit that you're a bigger loser than me and you think you mog me?

So you admit that you're a bigger loser than me and you think you mog me?
I destroyed you in the argument and mog your fatass to oblivion.

And to think you were the agressor. Just lol at how pathetic you are.

YOu are a retard.
YOU ARE SO TRIGGERED.

Where is your source claiming that all Indian phenotypes are Dravidian? "You are a retard", JFL because you're a dark skinned Dravidian yourself and cope by claiming all Indians are the same as you.

Untitled

Keep crying and go suck on your crush, Zayn Malik's dick all night long. Nigger.

YOU ARE SO TRIGGERED.

Where is your source claiming that all Indian phenotypes are Dravidian? "You are a retard", JFL because you're a dark skinned Dravidian yourself and cope by claiming all Indians are the same as you.

View attachment 384468

Keep crying and go suck on your crush, Zayn Malik's dick all night long. Nigger.

"Ethnolinguistics groups" once again proved my point.
I never claimed they were all the same. Learn to read.

"Ethnolinguistics groups" once again proved my point.
I never claimed they were all the same. Learn to read.
JFL, another cope.

Where is your source claiming all Indian phenotypes are Dravidian? All you've said is that all Indians have Dravidian genes.

Also, key part of the word ETHNO.

Have you bothered going on the human phenotypes website and seeing that South Mongolids, Veddids, Orientalids and Turids are NOT considered Dravidian?

Stop the cope.

JFL, another cope.

Where is your source claiming all Indian phenotypes are Dravidian? All you've said is that all Indians have Dravidian genes.

Also, key part of the word ETHNO.

Have you bothered going on the human phenotypes website and seeing that South Mongolids, Veddids, Orientalids and Turids are NOT considered Dravidian?

Stop the cope.

Key word ethno? You are so stupid. It literally says the word lingual.

Do into he human phenotypes website. All Indian phenotypes are considered indo-dravidian.

You're the only one coping here.

Key word ethno? You are so stupid. It literally says the word lingual.

Do into he human phenotypes website. All Indian phenotypes are considered indo-dravidian.

You're the only one coping here.
You really want to be brutally destroyed? Fine.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Where does it say Dravidian in any of the names of these phenotypes? Do you see Dravidian written anywhere? Can you read? NOBODY considers these phenotypes Dravidian. Are you that much of a self hating ethnic faggot?

On the other hand these are the phenotypes that are considered Dravidian, nigger.
Untitled
Untitled

When historians don't consider the first 4 phenotypes Dravidian, why should I be convinced by Mr Dope from looksmax.me? Stop the cope faggot. Keep barking for non-Dravidian moggers.

And stop picking on the word "linguistic", what about the other half of the word "ethno". Where are your sources till now claiming that all phenotypes are considered Dravidian? You haven't shown a single source apart from speaking bullshit yourself.

It's over for self hating ethnic dravidiancels.