Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and 5 others
Just lol at bluepill cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 2658 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and 2 others
4 PSL minimum needed to darktriadmaxx anyway.

Average guys would get laughed at for trying to darktriadmaxx
Girls do not like assholes, they just let it slide if a good looking guy is an asshole.

The reason darktriadmaxxing works (for good looking guys) is the no nonsense straight forward part. Go be a good looking super nice dude but still just say “hey look I want to fuck you” and I bet you’ll find it works just as well as darktriadmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, aphoria, malignant and 1 other person
Girls do not like assholes, they just let it slide if a good looking guy is an asshole.

The reason darktriadmaxxing works (for good looking guys) is the no nonsense straight forward part. Go be a good looking super nice dude but still just say “hey look I want to fuck you” and I bet you’ll find it works just as well as darktriadmaxxing.
wise post for having 200 post tbh

I didn’t read, I just wanna lick a whale pussy, that’s why I fucked ur fat girlfriend you fucking nerd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 2658 and 3 others
I didn’t read, I just wanna lick a whale pussy, that’s why I fucked ur fat girlfriend you fucking nerd
Yeah there was too much to read anyway tbh. Congrats on "fucking his fat girlfriend" in your dream last night.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and Chintuck22

Bluepilled cope, research shows that bullies are more attractive than their victims. Girls do like assholes. You have no proof for you cope against the extensive research on this topic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, saltii131, Deleted member 2658 and 1 other person
Bluepilled cope, research shows that bullies are more attractive than their victims. Girls do like assholes. You have no proof for you cope against the extensive research on this topic.
Women like bullies because they seem more powerful than they really are. They want to be with a "powerful man" because that makes them feel safe in any situation that might occur, therefore to protect them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Women like bullies because they seem more powerful than they really are. They want to be with a "powerful man" because that makes them feel safe in any situation that might occur, therefore to protect them.
Yeah and another reason it's because bullies are superior enough to abuse other males(their victims). But this is all in the realm of hypothesis and doesn't refute anything I said. Girls "don't let it slide", they prefer.
Nice chad vs Dark triad Normie = chad wins
Nice chad vs dark triad chad = dark triad chad wins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Bitch
>bullies are more attractive than their victims
LMFAO HOLY SHIT
WHO WOULD’VE THOUGHT LITERAL BULLY VICTIMS ARE UNATTRACTIVE
WHAT A BREAKTHROUGH LOL

any stats are based on the idea that girls are WITH assholes, not that they LIKE assholes. As I’ve already said, girls are with attractive guys who make their intentions known, period, anything else is blue pilled or red pilled coping nonsense. Maybe try going to some redpill reddit if you’re not going to accept the blackpill? Just be confident and treat her like shit bro it works for me

Nobody likes a subhuman or normie bully. Girls love chad bullies but girls love chad period. Personality is cope, looks define your personality.

Yeah and another reason it's because bullies are superior enough to abuse other males(their victims). But this is all in the realm of hypothesis and doesn't refute anything I said. Girls "don't let it slide", they prefer.
Nice chad vs Dark triad Normie = chad wins
Nice chad vs dark triad chad = dark triad chad wins.
Dark triad chad wins because he’s more straight forward. If nice chad is equally straight forward he’ll likely win. But if you want the actual truth, if you’re even ready for it which I doubt, then it’s this: the one who wins is whichever one fits her particular niche more.

Dark triad chad wins because he’s more straight forward. If nice chad is equally straight forward he’ll likely win. But if you want the actual truth, if you’re even ready for it which I doubt, then it’s this: the one who wins is whichever one fits her particular niche more.
Ok, where's the evidence that this is the only reason?

>bullies are more attractive than their victims
LMFAO HOLY SHIT
WHO WOULD’VE THOUGHT LITERAL BULLY VICTIMS ARE UNATTRACTIVE
WHAT A BREAKTHROUGH LOL

any stats are based on the idea that girls are WITH assholes, not that they LIKE assholes. As I’ve already said, girls are with attractive guys who make their intentions known, period, anything else is blue pilled or red pilled coping nonsense. Maybe try going to some redpill reddit if you’re not going to accept the blackpill? Just be confident and treat her like shit bro it works for me

Nobody likes a subhuman or normie bully. Girls love chad bullies but girls love chad period. Personality is cope, looks define your personality.
A lot of speculation and zero evidence. If you don't provide any studies in your next post I'm just gonna have to assume you don't have any.

A lot of speculation and zero evidence. If you don't provide any studies in your next post I'm just gonna have to assume you don't have any.
>c-cite your s-sources
Incel trait
My sources are going through life and having my personality defined by my looks, you know, the blackpill? Halo effect, nobody ever thinks badly of me even if I do wrong. I don’t think it’s even possible to dark triad maxx as above normie. That’s why attractive serial killers have fans and why they’re “just misunderstood” in the girls’ eyes.

You should go back to reddit if you’re redpilled, this is a blackpill site

Personality is cope, Chad can literally simp for your girl (if you had one) and steal her from you

>c-cite your s-sources
Incel trait
My sources are going through life and having my personality defined by my looks, you know, the blackpill? Halo effect, nobody ever thinks badly of me even if I do wrong. I don’t think it’s even possible to dark triad maxx as above normie. That’s why attractive serial killers have fans and why they’re “just misunderstood” in the girls’ eyes.

You should go back to reddit if you’re redpilled, this is a blackpill site

Personality is cope, Chad can literally simp for your girl (if you had one) and steal her from you
Yep, as expected, zero evidence.

As expected, redpilled
Refuses the blackpill likely because of disgusting subhuman looks level
You're just full of shit greycel, r/blackpillscience literally confirms what I said

You're just full of shit greycel, r/blackpillscience literally confirms what I said
r/blackpillscience is secretly redpilled? Good to know, I’ll avoid it then
Everything but looks is cope, a brony chad could still get laid easily

r/blackpillscience is secretly redpilled? Good to know, I’ll avoid it then
Everything but looks is cope, a brony chad could still get laid easily
Being bluepilled is even worse, redditors had the same meltdown you had when they saw the evidence of dark triad.
"a brony chad could still get laid easily" Yeah and who said he doesn't? How does that refute anything I said?

darktraid irl = Weird fucking creep nobody likes and that quickly becomes a social outcast

Being bluepilled is even worse, redditors had the same meltdown you had when they saw the evidence of dark triad.
"a brony chad could still get laid easily" Yeah and who said he doesn't? How does that refute anything I said?
Let’s get this out of the way, personality haloes don’t exist for attractive people. If you’re attractive everyone automatically applies these characteristics to you: smart, funny, nice, good guy, real man, thoughtful, confident etc etc
This should give you a clue on how you should act to avoid failos.

They will apply these features no matter how you actually act, but that leads me to the next point: personality FAILOS exist

If you’re an attractive guy, you have to try REALLY hard to have these failos affect you: asshole, selfish, simp, emotional, needy, clingy etc

The only MAJOR failos are anything that makes you appear too feminine and weak, so simp emotional needy that kind of shit

The reason a dark triad will be more attractive than a clingy soyboy bitch (provided looksmatched) is because it’s much much MUCH better to be a dickhead than a soyboy simp. But you’re low iq if you don’t realize they’re both negatives.

Let’s say it’s a normie, he’s going to get failoed so ridiculously hard if he tries to be a dark triad, and yes he will get failoed even harder if he tries to be a soyboy. What he needs to do is not blow up her phone, but don’t play retarded little games that only work for attractive guys. He basically needs to just be a normal well adjusted human being while making his intentions FULLY known from the jump. That’s it. He also needs to not develop some oneitis bullshit so he can keep playing the field and trying his luck with as many girls as possible. This is what I mean by “good guy.” But the main thing he needs to do is whatever he can to looksmax so he can do whatever he wants and still get the girl.

Tl;dr it’s not that assholes are attractive it’s that they’re less UNATTRACTIVE. Normal non-simp non-asshole mogs so ridiculously hard.

Let’s get this out of the way, personality haloes don’t exist for attractive people. If you’re attractive everyone automatically applies these characteristics to you: smart, funny, nice, good guy, real man, thoughtful, confident etc etc
This should give you a clue on how you should act to avoid failos.

They will apply these features no matter how you actually act, but that leads me to the next point: personality FAILOS exist

If you’re an attractive guy, you have to try REALLY hard to have these failos affect you: asshole, selfish, simp, emotional, needy, clingy etc

The only MAJOR failos are anything that makes you appear too feminine and weak, so simp emotional needy that kind of shit

The reason a dark triad will be more attractive than a clingy soyboy bitch (provided looksmatched) is because it’s much much MUCH better to be a dickhead than a soyboy simp. But you’re low iq if you don’t realize they’re both negatives.

Let’s say it’s a normie, he’s going to get failoed so ridiculously hard if he tries to be a dark triad, and yes he will get failoed even harder if he tries to be a soyboy. What he needs to do is not blow up her phone, but don’t play retarded little games that only work for attractive guys. He basically needs to just be a normal well adjusted human being while making his intentions FULLY known from the jump. That’s it. He also needs to not develop some oneitis bullshit so he can keep playing the field and trying his luck with as many girls as possible. This is what I mean by “good guy.” But the main thing he needs to do is whatever he can to looksmax so he can do whatever he wants and still get the girl.

Tl;dr it’s not that assholes are attractive it’s that they’re less UNATTRACTIVE. Normal non-simp non-asshole mogs so ridiculously hard.
number of words read are your slay count

Yeah it’s not really for you tbh, subhumans don’t need advice cause you’ll be alone forever
me while you were writing that essay:

• JFL
Reactions: malignant
He's forcing his voice
what a retard
ugh