Dating Advice for a Very Short (4'11) Guy Starting at Uni

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

People bluepilling him need to unironically kill themselves with a chainsaw the gaslighting is insane

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, shaugstir, looksmaxxtocope and 33 others
He can still beta bux I suppose

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8765 and 7 others
As a 6’3” dude with immigrant parents from Norway that grew up in a very diverse part of the US and picked a major with a lot of 5’6” ethnic minorities, you’re absolutely gaslighting OP.

I wonder why some of those dudes are still virgins in their 20s while I have a three figure body count. Must be my showering and respect for women or something

- Based tall phagg0t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, magnificentcel, Highrise and 32 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, magnificentcel, Deleted member 5746 and 25 others
Get a shotgun, that's all the advice there really is. I thought i was short but if you're under 5'6 you're legitimately handicapped.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shaugstir, Be_ConfidentBro, YungStud and 21 others
" I'm reasonably good-looking "
press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, shaugstir, Be_ConfidentBro and 28 others
Tbh I knew 2 very small guys with gfs
1 had asian other had a cute green eyed brunette gf

but tbh they just got lucky, I feel like many girls care about height even more than face

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, HowAmIAlive123, RAITEIII and 1 other person
My best advice to ya is use it to your advantage. Women like funny guys and the ones who are only worried about your height ain't worth it. Make your height a point of humor and be lighthearted about it, other than that I've got nothin for ya man.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Golang, Deleted member 6403 and 13 others
I'm gonna have to make a reddit soy/autism mega thread with all their insane coping lmao
My favourites so far
"Wow I love being 4'9, look at all this leg room... would hate to be 6'3 where people automatically assume I'm a leader and reward me unconsciously with money and promotions... oh boy mmmmmm leg room"

"I love being short, my eye level is at most girls breasts so I really get to enjoy the view from down here (but I never get to touch since no girl would ever want my 3'6 ass physically"

"Damn I sure do feel sorry for all the 6footers getting fetishized for their height, at least I know a girl loves me for my personalityreno"

That site is actually more autistic than this one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Be_ConfidentBro, Insecure03 and 25 others
Jesus, I can understand coping with being 5'8 and about since at that height you're still somewhat taller than a good portion of girls

But barely being 5 foot is legit a death sentence and women will not see you as a man jfl

Just hobbitmxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4106 and 15 others
I'm gonna have to make a reddit soy/autism mega thread with all their insane coping lmao
My favourites so far
"Wow I love being 4'9, look at all this leg room... would hate to be 6'3 where people automatically assume I'm a leader and reward me unconsciously with money and promotions... oh boy mmmmmm leg room"

"I love being short, my eye level is at most girls breasts so I really get to enjoy the view from down here (but I never get to touch since no girl would ever want my 3'6 ass physically"

"Damn I sure do feel sorry for all the 6footers getting fetishized for their height, at least I know a girl loves me for my personalityreno"

personalityreno hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 10679
At these point of being blackpilled... it feels like the redditors are having fun posting advice like this. I mean due to my mentality, I am instantly forced to believe what they say as sarcasm although they might really not be trolling or intending to. Brutal, how are they even still bluepilled? It actually feels like it's impossible to be bluepilled in 2020. You have more chads and stacies on tiktok and on social media, yet still people care about personality and confidence. I can't even think like a bluepiller now, it feels like I was born blackpilled. It's hard not to laugh at that post.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7560 and 13 others
Screenshot 2020 11 26 15 13 21 59

HHHHAHAHHH

Just be confident bro! Girls won't care that you could play as a hobbit in Lord of the Rings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash, rockndogs, Be_ConfidentBro and 13 others
some guy there got blackpilled hard at the comments.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Be_ConfidentBro, DidntRead and 7 others

People bluepilling him need to unironically kill themselves with a chainsaw the gaslighting is insane

Just be a personality bro! Girls love personalities. Be a confident funny personality. Height doesn't matter to most girls anyway... ;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Spartacus1- and HowAmIAlive123
Personality is key

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NaturalDisaster and Spartacus1-
Not even LL can save this kid. Its indeed over

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5969, turkproducer and 3 others
My favourites so far

begin short is only good for gymnastics

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 10679
At below 5-7 you don’t really count as male

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Spartacus1-, Ocelot and 1 other person

but tbh they just got lucky, I feel like many girls care about height even more than face
It depends on the girl. The slutiest ones care more about height/size in my experience. Whereas the less sluts care more about face.

• +1
Reactions: lutte, recessed, HowAmIAlive123 and 3 others
It depends on the girl. The slutiest ones care more about height/size in my experience. Whereas the less sluts care more about face.

Low class ones care about height/frame more than high class ones.

• +1
Reactions: recessed and HowAmIAlive123
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8165 and Ocelot
I'd like to ameliorate that as much as possible.:feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
some chad explained to him that manlets are unattractive and he asked for source
god i hate bluepilled people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, Be_ConfidentBro, Marquis and 9 others
Damn 4’11... that’s really short for women. Can’t imagine the hell of being that height as a male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, turkproducer, Deleted member 7240 and 4 others
Maybe he should move to a country with short men like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8765 and 5 others
some chad explained to him that manlets are unattractive and he asked for source
god i hate bluepilled people
Bro this guy literally says "anecdotes aren't useful and sources a study" and this fucking femoid responds with anotehr anecdote to counter his sourcing holy shit NPC's are so fucking autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Spartacus1-, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
Bro this guy literally says "anecdotes aren't useful and sources a study" and this fucking femoid responds with anotehr anecdote to counter his sourcing holy shit NPC's are so fucking autistic.

perroenladisco is based asf jfl
caged when he said ugly people are seen as funnier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
Honestly thats sad ...
How the fuck does a normal man end at that height?
Either a larp or cosmological levels of coping

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
if you are below 5'10 you are basically a midget to foids.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Considering his height, he’s probably ethnic too if I had to guess. It’s completely over

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and HowAmIAlive123
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and HowAmIAlive123
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard and 9 others
Still brutally over for him regardless. There’s no coming back from being 4’11
yeah, not even seamaxxing is in the cards for him. the rope calls to him like a siren atop the Palatine Hill.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Boldandbeautiful, Danish_Retard and 5 others
should move back to indonesia

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7240, owlofathena and 4 others
Jfl at the comments telling him to date a girl shorter than him when midgets in 2020 only want 6'3 chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Jfl at the comments telling him to date a girl shorter than him when midgets in 2020 only want 6'3 chads.
How many girls are below 4’11 anyways? That’s well below average for a woman in terms of height. He’s a borderline dwarf JFL

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gargantuan, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
How many girls are below 4’11 anyways? That’s well below average for a woman in terms of height. He’s a borderline dwarf JFL
I think 4'10 and below is classified as a dwarfism

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5349
PerreoEnLaDisco is indeed a very based and blackpilled redditor
i wonder if he posts here ?!

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

they probably weren't as short as 4'11 tho

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
probably like 1 in a 1000 or 500
4'11 and below isnt that rare for a woman i even knew one 4'9 girl in highschool
and of course she was dating one of the tallest guys in school who was like 6'5 kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, owlofathena and WadlowMaxxing
How the hell is it even possible for a man to be 4'11 in the first place? How did his presumably <5'2 parents think it'd be a good idea to procreate?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro