Dating apps seem pointless

bladeeout

bladeeout

200 IQ esoteric philosopher sage nevercummer
Even if I match with a girl, it just seems so pointless bc if it were to develop, she would realize I don’t have a social circle or friends and ghost me. It’s frustrating bc I match with some decent people and hit it off but I’m too scared to take it further bc I don’t wanna get exposed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 6403, Hades and 3 others
Yea you have to make male friends and have a decent life before considering ltr
If you’re a basementdweller you can only get hook ups, and even then only if you’re gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, brainded, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
True I have 0 friends 0 social circle. All good I got you guys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: malignant, SubhumanCurrycel and bladeeout
If you’re a basementdweller you can only get hook ups, and even then only if you’re gl
The worst part is that I’m fairy successful person and not ugly so people suspect that I’m normal like them but nah I just don’t have friends. All I can do is one night stand a girl from a dating app and then ghost her, it’s the only cope I have

• +1
Reactions: malignant
The worst part is that I’m fairy successful person and not ugly so people suspect that I’m normal like them but nah I just don’t have friends. All I can do is one night stand a girl from a dating app and then ghost her, it’s the only cope I have

Steal her friends bro

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
Does ur social circle even matter

just get to know her friends instead

• +1
Why don't you have a social circle? What do you do? How old are you?
(you don't have to give specific details, just a general idea)

• +1
Does ur social circle even matter

just get to know her friends instead
“Can I meet your friends”

“I don’t have any”

that’s why it matters, saying that would basically be a death sentence for sub-chads. And I tried the whole faking it thing with my ex and it didn’t work

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Why don't you have a social circle? What do you do? How old are you?
(you don't have to give specific details, just a general idea)
Nearing the end of college, I basically didn’t make new friends on the first week and then had a falling out with the friends I did have, so I ended up with none basically. I have a couple dudes that I see like 3 times a year but that’s it

• +1
Reactions: malignant and St. BlackOps2Cel
Same man, it’s a sad life but I hope to turn it around

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and bladeeout
If you could find this side of the Internet then you’re smart enough to figure things out. We will make it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: softlysoftly, gymcelalpha, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
If you could find this side of the Internet then you’re smart enough to figure things out. We will make it
This is very true

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and bladeeout
If you are good looking enough you can get away with anything

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
When you realize how many options women have if you are a 6 you will be lucky to score a 4.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
In the same exact boat as y’all. I have a hard time making friends. I wish I could pinpoint why but I’ve always had a difficult time my whole life, even when I put myself out there.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and malignant
Just invite her to looksmax discord and introduce her to your friends bro

Even if I match with a girl, it just seems so pointless bc if it were to develop, she would realize I don’t have a social circle or friends and ghost me. It’s frustrating bc I match with some decent people and hit it off but I’m too scared to take it further bc I don’t wanna get exposed
Im in the same situation and i have the same fav rapper bruh
No social circle for your drain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and bladeeout
Just dorian gray max, say you work and have solo hobbies. If you are nt the girl will take you to her friends etc
Its what my ex did
Sucks when you break up though and have nothing again
(No social circle i mean by that, the people you meet through gf are not your friends)

What are your fav bladee songs bru

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 2587
Chad can screech like a complete autist and still get LTr

50% serious

Btw she’s gonna search you on insta/fb etc and if she finds out you’re a basement dweller then good luck

• +1
“Can I meet your friends”

“I don’t have any”

that’s why it matters, saying that would basically be a death sentence for sub-chads. And I tried the whole faking it thing with my ex and it didn’t work
Then how do people make friends when moving to new cities?

just make up some excuse why u dont have any friends

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
Just say you have tons of friends and show her pics of people from here lol