Dating as a normie is the most cucked thing ever

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
Imagine spending all your time into a girl who wishes she had chad.

while you spend your time, money and affection on her, she gossips about wanting chad behind your back. You are always insecure because you know that the presence of a better looking guy is all it takes to shift her attention away from you. Imagine knowing that the girl you love is more infatuated with someone who she has just seen, rather than you who has spend countless hours with her. Knowing that you are not even her second choice in the sea of so many chads.

All that for what? as I said before sex with someone who doesnt even want you must be the most pointless thing, I could just jack off in the corner if I wanted to orgasm.

You will never know the feeling of a girl truly lusting over you.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HighIQcel, TheChosenChad, Vitruvian and 10 others
Solution: Hollow cheeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, TheChosenChad and androidcel
tincelw

you either become a chad or live a life of celibacy, I accepted my fate to the point of wishing that finasteride will make me impotent tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
you either become a chad or live a life of celibacy, I accepted my fate to the point of wishing that finasteride will make me impotent tbh
Society is hell and the majority of females are trash yet society is against calling out fucked up female behaviour which adds to the rapid cycle of a hell society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, nausea, Frontal and 1 other person
Imagine spending all your time into a girl who wishes she had chad.

while you spend your time, money and affection on her, she gossips about wanting chad behind your back. You are always insecure because you know that the presence of a better looking guy is all it takes to shift her attention away from you. Imagine knowing that the girl you love is more infatuated with someone who she has just seen, rather than you who has spend countless hours with her. Knowing that you are not even her second choice in the sea of so many chads.

All that for what? as I said before sex with someone who doesnt even want you must be the most pointless thing, I could just jack off in the corner if I wanted to orgasm.

You will never know the feeling of a girl truly lusting over you.

Dude.. but... she like.... texts me first. Why would she do this is she has Chads already lining up?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 685, SikKunt and 2 others
High IQ post.

Yea this is true.
Only in asia you can find a cute gf that isn't looking for a better partner to replace you with.
We need to all move to asia boys.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Only in asia you can find a cute gf that isn't looking for a better partner to replace you with.
We need to all move to asia boys.
Cope.
Watch Serpentza on YT he talked about the mentality of Chinese girls and relationships, her first choice is always a chink.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 685
Cope.
Watch Serpentza on YT he talked about the mentality of Chinese girls and relationships, her first choice is always a chink.
Pretty much, the reason they talk so much to white guys is because anything that may make their situation better they will want just like in Eastern Europe and south america. The people aren't wealthy and often in many problems so a western guy (with money, green card etc) can fund her needs according to her.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn and SikKunt
Cope.
Cope. Even if that's true, it's just China. There's other countries and you can always fill a niche.

I've recently learned this the hard way.

If you have to try for a bitch, it's already over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, HighIQcel, nausea and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and nausea