Dating funnel optimization

Founder CEO CTO

Founder CEO CTO

Iron
Frame

Here is a general overview of the dating funnel. LooksMaxing is a very important part of the beginning of the funnel but there are other factors involved like taking good pictures, creating a catchy profile, messaging and soft skills when meeting in person. No Chill is all about optimizing the funnel to increase conversion rates and boost your match to slay # ratio. Please message me if you're interested in sharing your dating funnel failures / pain points.

One quick optimization tip is targeting the best demographic you can. Race plays a large part in this so try to focus your efforts on the highest yield opportunities for your race.

Race and attraction

Here is data from OkCupid about race and attraction. This is a generalization and there will be exceptions but if you want to optimize your funnel follow this table.

Here is the article that goes more in depth into the data.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
JBW and fall tbh ngl imo lol kek jfl

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 1464
Are their really cel's out there that need this for reference? holy shit

Graph is accurate but the idea that people dont know how it works is stiupid. Its like posting how to make and eat cereal for breakfast... Stop spamming

@Potatoshoe12 The funnel image is just a reference to open up more interesting conversation about specifics in Looksmax user's lives. For example tell me about how Looksmaxing has improved your funnel and where you're going to learn about maxing the other parts like pictures, messaging and soft skills?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
@Potatoshoe12 The funnel image is just a reference to open up more interesting conversation about specifics in Looksmax user's lives. For example tell me about how Looksmaxing has improved your funnel and where you're going to learn about maxing the other parts like pictures, messaging and soft skills?
Okay I treated you too harshly.
I think about printing it out and making a overlaping layer of girls to see where I have the most issiues (like where most of the convos stop)
I feel like for Tinder I dont have too many good photos of current me, I changed my apperance quite drastically in the past 6 months and it probabbly not gonna stop anytime soon.

I seem to find most of the issiues when it comes to not being ghosted for the first date, not being ghosted after 1st date. I dont think that I spark too much emotions im just "interesting to talk with" but not "exciting" so even that girls are laughing, having a good time im a friend material not a boyfriend/fuck material. Looks probably wont help me much in that regard.

Im gl enough to get a date but not gl enough to try those cheeky lines that larp guys do with chads on tinder.

So either become psl6-7 or try to counteraim that flakiness

@Potatoshoe12 That's very interesting to hear that you're thinking about making a system. That's what I'm trying to do with No Chill, make the maxing process more objective and data driven.

So you're saying your failure points are "Online profile" (pictures) and the "Date" step. How have you been trying to max these steps?

I mean issiue is in boxes:
conversation- conversation stops (3)
setup date-gets ghosted (1)
Date- gets ghosted (2)
Numbers mean the priority of fixes that need to be made with 1st being the biggest issiue and 3rd being the smallest one.

I can get trough the online shit most of the time but even IF I do its 80% ghosted after first date or ghosted after setup date
Edit: I think everyone can make that sketch that you made and try to play social/tinder game and see where the good stuff stops or if it even begins, why you woul'd worry about fixing your flakes after first date if your convo isnt good enough to get first date in the first place?
Basically decompose PUA into smaller skills that are easier to learn.

Thinking in 0/1 terms isnt helpfull as much as deconstructing whole thing into smaller pieces that you can learn one at the time

Last edited:
I had tons of matches but they rarely message first , if I was chad they would

View attachment 112217

Here is a general overview of the dating funnel. LooksMaxing is a very important part of the beginning of the funnel but there are other factors involved like taking good pictures, creating a catchy profile, messaging and soft skills when meeting in person. No Chill is all about optimizing the funnel to increase conversion rates and boost your match to slay # ratio. Please message me if you're interested in sharing your dating funnel failures / pain points.

One quick optimization tip is targeting the best demographic you can. Race plays a large part in this so try to focus your efforts on the highest yield opportunities for your race.

View attachment 112223

Here is data from OkCupid about race and attraction. This is a generalization and there will be exceptions but if you want to optimize your funnel follow this table.

Here is the article that goes more in depth into the data.

where is the ME looking rating sir ?