Dating in Eastern Europe

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Any Eastern Europeans browsing this site want to share how dating is like there? I dont think looks theory applies there because it's full of Stacies with ugly men. Money seems to be more important there. Also, the girls seem to be less slutty? Any thoughts?

Also, the girls seem to be less slutty?
Cage2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 14262, HowAmIAlive123 and 12 others
Dude in Poland money mean a lot but if You're Young statusmaxing is legit af here. Also bitches are slutty A fuckin F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 1464
Dude in Poland money mean a lot but if You're Young statusmaxing is legit af here. Also bitches are slutty A fuckin F
Less so than the Western world right?

Less so than the Western world right?
idk exacly how it is on west so i can't compare. What i know that if you're in highschool statusmaxing is more legit than in the West. After highschool? I know you can batebux easly. Also foids are as sluty or even more than in the west. They just want to fuck

Any Eastern Europeans browsing this site want to share how dating is like there? I dont think looks theory applies there because it's full of Stacies with ugly men. Money seems to be more important there. Also, the girls seem to be less slutty? Any thoughts?

Mostly true for Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. That's where getting an above average girl seems to be easy if you are from the West. The rest of EE is different, it is harder in those countries that are in the EU or even the Balkans where the men are tall and robust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 1464
Over for many men

No prime foid gives a solitary shit about your money anywhere in the world, take it from someone who has actually been there. Go try a hot guy vs an ugly guy on badoo or tinder in Russia or Ukraine, but give them both a Germanic/Anglo name, the hot one will blow the uggo out of the water. Anecdotally, looksmaxed I did fine in Russia and Ukraine, but got sent my own way in Poland as a fatcel a couple of years prior to finding lookism.

90% of EE foids will pay their own half of the date without any kind of prompting.

They're not that easy to lay, but it'll still be easier than back home providing you're around normie level, since the average slavic male is significantly worse looking than other whites.

I'd say, assuming you're a white normie, around the 4-6 level, you gain 2.5 additional points in SEA, and 1 additional point in EE - this is because your competition is lesser. Whether that's gonna be enough to get you laid kinda depends where youre starting off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
No prime foid gives a solitary shit about your money anywhere in the world, take it from someone who has actually been there. Go try a hot guy vs an ugly guy on badoo or tinder in Russia or Ukraine, but give them both a Germanic/Anglo name, the hot one will blow the uggo out of the water. Anecdotally, looksmaxed I did fine in Russia and Ukraine, but got sent my own way in Poland as a fatcel a couple of years prior to finding lookism.

90% of EE foids will pay their own half of the date without any kind of prompting.

They're not that easy to lay, but it'll still be easier than back home providing you're around normie level, since the average slavic male is significantly worse looking than other whites.

I'd say, assuming you're a white normie, around the 4-6 level, you gain 2.5 additional points in SEA, and 1 additional point in EE - this is because your competition is lesser. Whether that's gonna be enough to get you laid kinda depends where youre starting off.
op is apparently a male model

Eastern European guys are ugly af. Their hair NW2 at a very young age fucks them up badly.
Mostly true for Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. That's where getting an above average girl seems to be easy if you are from the West. The rest of EE is different, it is harder in those countries that are in the EU or even the Balkans where the men are tall and robust.
The men are born with a fucked hairline. Obviously there are some exceptions
idk exacly how it is on west so i can't compare. What i know that if you're in highschool statusmaxing is more legit than in the West. After highschool? I know you can batebux easly. Also foids are as sluty or even more than in the west. They just want to fuck
No way. Arent sluts looked down upon in EE while in the Western world, being a slut is encouraged.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Eastern European guys are ugly af. Their hair NW2 at a very young age fucks them up badly.

The men are born with a fucked hairline. Obviously there are some exceptions

No way. Arent sluts looked down upon in EE while in the Western world, being a slut is encouraged.
All girls are slutty

Slavic men literally have fun sized micro skulls and are poor and low iq

If you are a wealthy average/above avg white from the west, you can cuck Eastern Euro men pretty hard

If you are a low income and ugly white guy from the west you would have a better bet in Asia

• +1
Reactions: MikołajPolesUgliest
If you are a wealthy average/above avg white from the west, you can cuck Eastern Euro men pretty hard
Don't go to Poland to steal my oneits please

NT standards are very high in the balkans

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Slavic men literally have fun sized micro skulls and are poor and low iq

If you are a low income and ugly white guy from the west you would have a better bet in Asia
And they also go bald very early

Online dating is defenitely harder in EE.
Girls in the West (Im from Netherland) are definitely sluttier. In Poland they need emotions and time to fuck. Here they don't. They even initiate sex and flirting in the Netherlands. In Poland you have to take full control.
Yes guys are less attractive because of dimorphismmax and they dont look in the mirror or take care. In the Netherlands guys take more time in the mirror than girls, so yeah makes sense they look better.
In Poland a guy is supposed to be masculine while in Netherlands he's only supposed to be pretty. :blackpill:

Online dating is defenitely harder in EE.
Girls in the West (Im from Netherland) are definitely sluttier. In Poland they need emotions and time to fuck. Here they don't. They even initiate sex and flirting in the Netherlands. In Poland you have to take full control.
Yes guys are less attractive because of dimorphismmax and they dont look in the mirror or take care. In the Netherlands guys take more time in the mirror than girls, so yeah makes sense they look better.
In Poland a guy is supposed to be masculine while in Netherlands he's only supposed to be pretty. :blackpill:
biggest necro post i have ever seen , congrats

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
idk what dating is like in ee tbh