Dating Pool

notfresco1

notfresco1

Iron
Has anyone ever made an algorithm that determines the size of your dating pool?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No because it's how girls perceive you and not because how you are.
Plus we don't know why girls are attracted to certain things. It's all mental masturbation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Plus we don't know why girls are attracted to certain things. It's all mental masturbation

Yeah we do know why and what girls are attracted to, use some common sense. Women are animals who reproduce, therefore attraction will be based on survival instincts.

• +1
Sounds :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1

VIN DIESLE

this guy has been voted sexiest actor 2017 and 2018.

Sexiest man alive 2016.

• +1
Yeah we do know why and what girls are attracted to, use some common sense. Women are animals who reproduce, therefore attraction will be based on survival instincts.
But there are some that are attracted to one thing and other that are attracted to another thing. Ex: some girls like black guys and some like Asians and some (most) like white guys...yes they are attracted to attractive men but there are several nuances that determines attraction. You can't just pretend all women are attracted to the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 147, 11gaijin and 1 other person
View attachment 343

this guy has been voted sexiest actor 2017 and 2018.

Sexiest man alive 2016.

No way lol. Its just cause of the role he plays in Fast and the Furious. Hes a gangster/slayer who settled for a family. Thats whag every foid wants. Based on physical attractivness hes no where close to the sexiest man alive

• +1
No way lol. Its just cause of the role he plays in Fast and the Furious. Hes a gangster/slayer who settled for a family. Thats whag every foid wants. Based on physical attractivness hes no where close to the sexiest man alive

Maybe sexiest actor.. But sexiest man? Lmao.

Based on physical attractivness

Well he has a good body + frame

• +1
Maybe sexiest actor.. But sexiest man? Lmao.

Well he has a good body + frame

No lol, his frame is absolutely shit.

Screenshot 20180905 131026 Google

He has wide shoulders, but his hips and waist are just as wide. Also mega shit ab insertions

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
don't need an algorithm to know that my dating pool is zero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
  • +1
When it comes to the size of your dating pool, the single biggest determinant is...... height

The following diagram shows the approximate size of ur dating pool

Assuming you're white+attractive+NT

A complete formula doesn't yet exist. It would have to account for so many different variables

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 28
  • +1
When it comes to the size of your dating pool, the single biggest determinant is...... height

The following diagram shows the approximate size of ur dating pool

Assuming you're white+attractive+NT

A complete formula doesn't yet exist. It would have to account for so many different variables

Fuck dude, now I really want to put together something on this. Are you into Stats at all?

• +1
Fuck dude, now I really want to put together something on this. Are you into Stats at all?
Are you asking if I'm good at statistics?

• +1
Are you asking if I'm good at statistics?

More if you're interested in them. I'd be willing to work with someone on compiling relevant data to helps guys with their priorities. I'll Dm you with deets

• +1
if height was everything i'd be a slayer

• +1
I don't think we can turn emotions into numbers tbh

• +1
we do know though

height - perceived fighting success, also long strides when running so you'll never be the slowest incase a predator is chasing
bideltoid - perceived fighting success
wrists - perceived fighting success. wrists won't buckle when you punch, indicated thicker and more robust skeleton. hard to break
skull size - hard to knock unconscious
fwhr - prenatal T levels, also usually means wider zygos which can better absorb punches
zygos - can better absorb punches
browridge - protects eyes, and can better absorb trauma
symmetry - optimal hormones, optimal bone and soft tissue development
body hair - high T/DHT
big hands - I think this = greater punching power, could be wrong tho
muscles/vascularity = high T

and other things, if for no other reason, it could be that they're just sexually dimorphic

don't know hairline or dick size though. I suspect hair has something to do with health? or it just never got a chance to be put through natural selection since most guys would reproduce and/or die before norwooding..and the ridge under the glans exists to scoop the competitors cum out of the vagina, so maybe a longer thicker dick would be able to reach deeper and create more a vacuum and scoop more cum out ?

OP, I was thinking the other day how to quantify one's PSL..
for the most part, I think this is accurate. take height, frame, and face rating and convert to percentile value. ie average height is 50th percentile. the average of the 3 divided by 10 is your PSL rating. example. if you score 80th percentile height, 80th percentile frame, and 80th percentile face, you're a PSL 8.

idk how you would quantity face rating though. or frame for that matter.. maybe average out bideltoid/wrist size/shoulder:hip ratio/wingspan?

there's a chart somewhere out there showing the amount of messages/matches men get based on their looks.. confirms 80/20 rule. maybe check PSL against that and there's your dating pool size.

generally though, your dating pool is determined by your height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and notfresco1
we do know though

Some things:

height - perceived fighting success, also long strides when running so you'll never be the slowest incase a predator is chasing
It increases intimidation but is it really good running?
As reported in a 2013 Sweat Science column, between 1990 and 2012 the average height of the top 100 men marathoners in a given year decreased from 5 feet 8.1 inches to 5 feet 6.9 inches.

Sprinters are around 6ft but those are 100m sprints and nobody does that when nearby a predator.
Being shorter has gravity advantages.. you're quicker to accelerate and quicker to slow down. You're burning less calories.
Easier to zigzag and lose predators. Being bigger generates more attention for other animals while you're running because you will be easier prey. Big has its advantages but a 6''4 dude with normal frame isn't going to win from a 5''10 with great frame.

However being tall has LOTS OF psychological benefits.

Don't get me wrong.. if this is the size difference
Great khali vs rey mysterio

then obviously the big once is going to win. In this case it's Great khali.

skull size - hard to knock unconscious
Also easier to hit. But most of the time skull size can also indicate high levels of DHT and most of the time bigger skull sizes also mean more bone density. You need the right frame for it otherwise it would bring you down.

big hands - I think this = greater punching power, could be wrong tho
No you're not wrong. Big hands are heavier and combined with big wrists these are deadly. Plus it's easy to grab bigger things.

don't know hairline or dick size though.
Those are pure genetic tbh. On one said having no hair makes you look more intimidating. So idk about hair.
Dick size is also genetic but higher levels of DHT makes it grow.

Fighting success isn't linked to attractiveness.. Raw sexual attraction? Yes but not normal attraction which is what the huge majority of this sub wants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and notfresco1