David Duchovny Ideal Lower Third?

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken

I find this lower third ideal. It sits low, his chin has plenty of forward projection and height without looking overkill, the mandible body is straight and long and meets a ramus that is long and vertical. His gonial angle is around 110?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Sikkunt23, xdxdxnice1 and 2 others
vertical height
Cce05683596cf8a4a21328ef4cc49503

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 5746
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston and Short Ugly and Brown
That lower third is far from ideal, he looks like he has short face syndrome.

Short chin (hence the bad philtrum to chin ratio) and jaw, 0 angularity

Gets mogged easily by John Todd:
External contentduckduckgocom
5f93d556abfa04b2f161ff73fe371067
42YGKTV
John todd portraits 01

/thread

• +1
Reactions: Npcdoomer
Philtrum to chin ratio jfl and lack of angularity

ideal lower third:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, iblamelebron, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
(Deleted)

IMG 20200407 232137 717

No one comes close to this lower third

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
@austrianvirgin show me a better lower third you fucking cuck

Keep coping with "him" lol.
Bist du wirklich noch Jungfrau?
Könnt dir insta von paar schlampen geben die jeden ficken lassen(falls du halbwegs gut aussiehst und wien/Nähe Wien wohnst)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Bist du wirklich noch Jungfrau?
Könnt dir insta von paar schlampen geben die jeden ficken lassen(falls du halbwegs gut aussiehst und wien/Nähe Wien wohnst)
Nein hab inzwischen ne freundin. Wohne auch bisschen weg von Wien tbh.

It doesn't constitute an IDEAL lower third does it cunt, it's just an important part so suck a dick cunt
“It’s just an important part”

“Doesn’t matter tbh”

Which one is it?

Last edited:
???? :lul: :lul: I always wondered how he got to play chad on that show with that recessed, psl4 face. I guess they had to make it relatable to the normies
8eaab1c2271b00d7c54417979bf55e24.jpg

ideal

???? :lul: :lul: I always wondered how he got to play chad on that show with that recessed, psl4 face. I guess they had to make it relatable to the normies
8eaab1c2271b00d7c54417979bf55e24.jpg

ideal
That’s him when he’s old.

^californication

“It’s just an important part”

“Doesn’t matter tbh”

Which one is it?
Omfg cunt, the lower third is more than gonial angle you twat. It is important but in his case it doesn't matter cause he has a shit chin to philtrum ratio therefore it cannot be ideal as you previously stated.

Omfg cunt, the lower third is more than gonial angle you twat. It is important but in his case it doesn't matter cause he has a shit chin to philtrum ratio therefore it cannot be ideal as you previously stated.
Fair enough. If he had a better chin to philtrum ratio, his lower third would be closer to ideal.

I should specify that I find his mandible body and ramus ideal. His chin definitely could improve.

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
short chin is a death sentence

why has he done this? his face is literally near-perfect but he's chosen to ruin it by looking like he's tryna cosplay yugioh or something
What you mean? That's how all E boys look and jbs love them

yeah but i don't see how you could love yourself looking like that

rofl
I would literally slap my own ass during sex because of how much a narcissistic guy that I would be if I looked like him. He looks perfect in my opinion but everyone has a different taste

I would literally slap my own ass during sex because of how much a narcissistic guy that I would be if I looked like him. He looks perfect in my opinion but everyone has a different taste
Genotype-wise, only flaw he has is UEE, and his eyebrows are kinda weird. His eyes also aren't that horizontal.

But his dress-sense is so weird and he has earrings in he looks like he's tryna be a woman

He looks androgynous. Average/little shorter than average ramus + low gonial angle looks pretty shit.

He looks androgynous. Average/little shorter than average ramus + low gonial angle looks pretty shit.
Said the PSL autist. Over for Tik tok pretty boys