David Laid balding roider exposed

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Last time we saw his hairline was when he was 17

We can see very early stages of norwooding. Four years and many vials later his hair looks like this:

That's why he always has a fringe

Still looks like an angel tbh

@freakofnature

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19036, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 8 others
Water is wet.

I havent watched him since 2015, honestly looked better then, with that face you dont need all that shitty muscle

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
I havent watched him since 2015, honestly looked better then, with that face you dont need all that shitty muscle
he started gymcelling bcuz he was mega-skinny and he was picked on. also his father died and he never met him so didnt have a father figure. gymcelling gave him confidence and success

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Warlow, Ogmanman and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
He was still very big then in 2014-15, but still aesthetic
i meant pre-transformation. he hasnt made substaintial gains after his original transformation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Timelessbrah, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
"Natural"
this is naturally attainable physique for a lot of people. you need decent genetics but nothing "freak" tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 4720
natural my ass

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SikKunt
Imagine falling for the steroid meme in 2019

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
No way in hell.
theres nothing crazy about his physique

he has extremely good bone structure, thats why he looks insane

theres nothing crazy about his physique

he has extremely good bone structure, thats why he looks insane
Yeah he also looks full as fuck while being crazylow bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeah he also looks full as fuck while being crazylow bodyfat
he was always crazy low bodyfat his entire life even when super young pre-lifting. he literally looked anorexia tier. its some metabolic disease or hes metabolically geneticall top %.

also its a meme you need to bulk hard to gain mass tbh

"Natural"
Hea frauding in a lot of the pics but he has very good frame and gentics, if you see his vlogs from then he looks very natural

I don't think he should have taken roids didn't need them

he was always crazy low bodyfat his entire life even when super young pre-lifting. he literally looked anorexia tier. its some metabolic disease or hes metabolically geneticall top %.

also its a meme you need to bulk hard to gain mass tbh
Yeh I know that even when he was younger he had crazy low bodyfat. Amazing really. But I don't believe it's possible to have so much mass and be lean as well. Also he's got to maintain his body like this YEAR ROUND due to him being an instagram influencer and shit. Phillion made a vid bout him saying how he ain't natty due to his crazy lifts.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeh I know that even when he was younger he had crazy low bodyfat. Amazing really. But I don't believe it's possible to have so much mass and be lean as well. Also he's got to maintain his body like this YEAR ROUND due to him being an instagram influencer and shit. Phillion made a vid bout him saying how he ain't natty due to his crazy lifts.
if you his most recent vids and how he looks. thats 100% naturally attainable physique. maybe at one point he looked like superman, but how he looks right now is achievable in 3 years of hard training naturally and disclipned diet. i dont care what anyone says, i know on my own example how much you gain and how fast you progress

• +1
if you his most recent vids and how he looks. thats 100% naturally attainable physique. maybe at one point he looked like superman, but how he looks right now is achievable in 3 years of hard training naturally and disclipned diet. i dont care what anyone says, i know on my own example how much you gain and how fast you progress
K but Phillion made a vid bout him and his crazy lifts. Check it out

K but Phillion made a vid bout him and his crazy lifts. Check it out
yeah ive seen. some points are legit some are not

• +1
If you think David Laid is natty you should fuckign kill urself u fucking faggot u are literally sub nigger iq

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Demir and 2 others
Theres no way jesus n
yeah ive seen. some points are legit some are not
Highly doubt hes natty still, back in 2015-16 he stopped saying natty much and implied he was taking juice

• +1
I wish I was his height and frame

if u think laid is natty he grew up in a small town full of roid youtubers. hes friends with most of them. natty lifting is such a joke 6 years in i still look nothing like these fags

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Demir
still my idol

"DaVe iS nAtTy ThAT pHySIqUe iS fUlLy AchIevAblE natTy in 3 YeArs of Hard WoRk YoU jUst HaVe bAd gEnEs bRO yOu'Re jealOus bRo hehe"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingOfRome, IWantToMax and tylerhunter97
"DaVe iS nAtTy ThAT pHySIqUe iS fUlLy AchIevAblE natTy in 3 YeArs of Hard WoRk YoU jUst HaVe bAd gEnEs bRO yOu'Re jealOus bRo hehe"
"EveRy OnE WiTh A GoOd BoDy Is On RoIdS BrO TeHee I'm SuCh A SaRcAstIc InTeLLeCtuaL"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
if u think laid is natty he grew up in a small town full of roid youtubers. hes friends with most of them. natty lifting is such a joke 6 years in i still look nothing like these fags
Can u post pics of your 6 years progress

@cocainecowboy

His juiced to the gills hair mogs my natty hair into the dirt.

I would guess Laid is on at least SARMs although I think people overestimate how good he looks in real life. Most of his photos are after a pump and in favourable overhead lighting.

His FFMI is achievable natural. 23 - 24 range is the top end someone with elite genetics can achieve. 25+ 99.9% of the time the person is on roids.

His muscle-building genetics aren't amazing but he has insanely good insertions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
95FDC84D 9937 4F19 A212 49528D907207

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
He would've slayed even if he stayed natural tbh. Should've stayed at Vinnie hacker physique

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 21620 and SteveRogers
I fucking hate fringe copers.
It’s worse than buzzing it off, the embarrassment of that recession seeping through would be brutal.