twink in youth chad in age

the formula is so simple.

its easy to tell if youre going to be an incel from an early age

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Growth Plate, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
no way wtf

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Lol his dick is standing up straight. I never had such strong erections.
His dick is also like 7 inches or what?

YOU EITHER HAVE IT ALL OR YOU HAVE NOTHING. FUUUCK

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, RAMU KAKA, Jamaldickjavontus and 28 others
sub 7

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw
fucks me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alpha, Lolcel, nastynas and 2 others

KILL ME DED SRS i have started gym before anybody else at the begining of 16, was gl, fit,and then stopped KILL ME and now i'll never get this puberty boost and i'm fat.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Deleted member 5258, onnysk and 1 other person
KILL ME DED SRS i have started gym before anybody else at the begining of 16, was gl, fit,and then stopped KILL ME and now i'll never get this puberty boost and i'm fat.
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: alpha, It'snotover, Deleted member 6402 and 9 others
i'll piss in the
ass of those who say gym isn't legit tbh.

my little brother was a 4 PSL before gymcelling at 16 now he is 7, he gained only facially 1.5 PSL point i don't know how. may be puberty, but gym definitively helped so much

my little brother was a 4 PSL before gymcelling at 16 now he is 7, he gained only facially 1.5 PSL point i don't know how. may be puberty, but gym definitively helped so much
losing bodyfat and bloat is everything

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Alexanderr and Deleted member 3043
ass of those who say gym isn't legit tbh.

gymcel deniers are worst people on this entire forum

they sit in their room all day rotting their bodies away while daydreaming about surgeries thinking its gonna ascend their incel genetics :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they all gonna learn soon enough

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 9837 and 10 others
gymcel deniers are worst people on this entire forum

they sit in their room all day rotting their bodies away while daydreaming about surgeries thinking its gonna ascend their incel genetics :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they all gonna learn soon enough
thankfully i have a good frame for my height, like really massive, and good skull, so it'll look good.
Just need to go to low bf then start gymceilling like a crazy horse. But i wish i did not stop at 16... i would have so much change facially...
those who think taban will change their life without gymaxxing and leanmaxxing, just lol

At what minute did he start taking steroids?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, birchman, BigBoy and 2 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
caged hard ngl

• +1
Reactions: Stoover
he have good face uppon his body. It's over if you don't have good face even if you gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and toolateforme
i love the way he slammed that whore down

fuck are you talking about dude?

his dick is small

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, TheChosenChad and Vitruvian
At what minute did he start taking steroids?
he's natty, watch this from 7:25. his physique looks completely naturally achieveable

its all lightning and angles in his pictures

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 2745 and 1 other person

That's not a matter of strong or weak erection, his penile ligaments are too tight/short, that's why it's that high, he could stretch it and get some length gains from it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Angel
he's natty, watch this from 7:25. his physique looks completely naturally achieveable

he photoshops his photos on insta sometimes jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, TUSSELEIF, fogdart and 13 others

He definitely used something, I remember seen Phillion's video about how David increased a lot his max on bench press on a short period, you just can't do that unless you take something or had a shitty form prior

he photoshops his photos on insta sometimes jfl
it's not really photoshop, he's just legit pro with camerawork, angles, lightning. its his hobby besides weight lifting

he's a bit like the crisick of natty gymcelling, making him look better on pictures but if you see candids or motion he look worse, but still looks above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, TheChosenChad, Angel and 1 other person
The girl looks pretty average btw, both facially and body wise, JFL @ gymcelling

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and xit
it's not really photoshop, he's just legit pro with camerawork, angles, lightning. its his hobby besides weight lifting

he's a bit like the crisick of natty gymcelling, making him look better on pictures but if you see candids or motion he look worse, but still looks above average
nah bro i actually saw one of his pics gettin photoshoped ded srs

you could see the backround going weird near his delts

So you just believe what he says? What's preventing him from lying?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
That's not a matter of strong or weak erection, his penile ligaments are too tight/short, that's why it's that high, he could stretch it and get some length gains from it tbh
so youre telling me i can make it to 7? damn time to get into jelqcelling

Holy shit hhhh poor dude got exposed that foid got him

He definitely used something, I remember seen Phillion's video about how David increased a lot his max on bench press on a short period, you just can't do that unless you take something or had a shitty form prior
this has been debunked already, he used some shitty bar made for deadlift that you can add more weight onto + hard slingshot off his chest

his legit 1rm was around 350-360 lbs and he was doing 315 (3 plates) for reps consistently when he did the 390 lbs thing

dude has 1 in 10000 metabolism from birth (u can see his childhood pics he was always abnormally shredded) so hes leaner than most natty gymcdels thats making him look bigger

his size is naturally achieveable (obviously given u have genetics tier similar to him)
his strength is naturally achieveable

So you just believe what he says? What's preventing him from lying?
no i just follow him since long and im gymcelling myself for quite some time and know whats natty achieveable and whats not. i didnt send this video bcuz of what he says, but how he looks. he looks like a skinny, fit dude with musculature bigger than what you see from skinny fit dudes, but that's expectable from 9 years of constantly gymcelling
nah bro i actually saw one of his pics gettin photoshoped ded srs

you could see the backround going weird near his delts
ahh its possible, i havent seen

so youre telling me i can make it to 7? damn time to get into jelqcelling

It depends on how tight the ligaments are, also, it's only worth if it's really tight, you don't want to have a dick parallel to the ground @ 100% erection, because that means once it's at 90% it will point down, that looks weak and non-virile tbh

• +1
Reactions: Angelrun
thankfully i have a good frame for my height, like really massive, and good skull, so it'll look good.
Just need to go to low bf then start gymceilling like a crazy horse. But i wish i did not stop at 16... i would have so much change facially...
those who think taban will change their life without gymaxxing and leanmaxxing, just lol
The dumbbells ain't gonna lift themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
The girl looks pretty average btw, both facially and body wise, JFL @ gymcelling

giphy.gif

he's fucking gymshark owner's gf. she slept at his house multiple times as seen in his vlogs (without the gymshark owner dude being there). i wonder what happened

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, tombradylover, Arditi and 10 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Germania
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2745