DAVID LAID SEX TAPE

Jfl at cucks that are happy for him, he ascended through roids it's obvious he's getting Laid
(lol)

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 2227
dieavirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Post me above average for her phynotype then
this girl, a friend of mine :

in the middle btw
candid pic though compared to the other

• JFL
Reactions: Germania
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamal2222, rockndogs, BigBoy and 4 others
Lol his dick is standing up straight. I never had such strong erections.
His dick is also like 7 inches or what?

YOU EITHER HAVE IT ALL OR YOU HAVE NOTHING. FUUUCK
My dick is standing up straight just like that. It won't bend down much without causing terrible pain and "popping" sounds.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
My dick is standing up straight just like that. It won't bend down much without causing terrible pain and "popping" sounds.

My dick does that only goes down with decent amount of pressure, but no pain or sounds lol

he's natty, watch this from 7:25. his physique looks completely naturally achieveable

its all lightning and angles in his pictures

looks incel here

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Cope, she does mog the girl on OP
Don't get me wrong the girl that @streege sent, is hella cute.
But sorry, she doesn't mog the op girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
looks incel here
thats an over exaggeration, but yeah looks way smaller in real life than you would expect from pictures

also he's a skullcel that is making him look less dom/intimidating. small skull is associated as weak/child characteristic

Jon skywalker is at similar weight/height as laid, but he has a big skull that makes him a lot more dom

laid mogs him facially tho

in the middle btw
she mogs but the other bitch has a video and motion halo + professional camera and a makeup, your girl's palate is wider and midface more compact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
thats an over exaggeration, but yeah looks way smaller in real life than you would expect from pictures

also he's a skullcel that is making him look less dom/intimidating. small skull is associated as weak/child characteristic

Jon skywalker is at similar weight/height as laid, but he has a big skull that makes him a lot more dom

View attachment 117592 View attachment 117594

laid mogs him facially tho

jon skywalker used to be gling when he was younger but his long term tren use has aged him

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2486
jon skywalker used to be gling when he was younger but his long term tren use has aged him
he doesnt even workout i bet. he just injects tren, smokes weed and hangs out with bilzerian

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
he doesnt even workout i bet. he just injects tren, smokes weed and hangs out with bilzerian
yea he might just workout once in a while just to get a pump, he doesnt go to the gym seriously. I dont really blame him tbh. But he should chill with the tren.

Hes a major douchebag tho. Hes lazy af, scams his fans etc

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2486
yea he might just workout once in a while just to get a pump, he doesnt go to the gym seriously. I dont really blame him tbh. But he should chill with the tren.

Hes a major douchebag tho. Hes lazy af, scams his fans etc
kinobody legit cucked him and fucked his gf jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It depends on how tight the ligaments are, also, it's only worth if it's really tight, you don't want to have a dick parallel to the ground @ 100% erection, because that means once it's at 90% it will point down, that looks weak and non-virile tbh
you dont understand

when your penis is 8inches+ like mine it is simply too heavy to be held up

So the foid is fucking is really gymshark owners gf ? Holy cucking hhhhhhh life fuel to juice to the gills my frame is identical to his minus the muscle mass added with roids i know he mogs me to absolute oblivion but life fuel tbh btw who filmed that shit was it David or the foid ?

you dont understand

when your penis is 8inches+ like mine it is simply too heavy to be held up

I remember you saying your dick was ~7 inches :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2227 and BigBoy
People on this forum like to shit on gymceling but it's still legit af as long as you're not a total manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Germania, BigBoy and ghostfaceguyinvegas
95 People Viewing This Thread

95 faggots JFL

Image result for michael jordan laughing gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alpha, Looks234, Lolcel and 7 others
What? Really? Was that why he started to hate kinobody?
yes. kinobody cucked him super fucking hard

he fucked his gf then skywalker started drama with him

then he did some special promotion for his pre workout that it was 50% off for a day bcuz he was getting forwarded all of skywalker followers to his page and then he sold some ridic. amount and apparently got 100k back in profit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Entropy Incarnate, Angelrun and 3 others

then he did some special promotion for his pre workout that it was 50% off for a day bcuz he was getting forwarded all of skywalker followers to his page and then he sold some ridic. amount and apparently got 100k back in profit
Fucking brutal

holy fuck what an absolute dark triad slayer
5'10 vs 6'4 too :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Prolapsed Anus
nah mate never

its like 8x5.8

Mirin tbh, Meanwhile I shrunk back to 17.5 after the temporary ED I got from stretching

dGsgUr7.gif

It used to go ~5mm more than my phone+usb head, now it's exactly at the end of the usb head 😡

gymcel deniers are worst people on this entire forum

they sit in their room all day rotting their bodies away while daydreaming about surgeries thinking its gonna ascend their incel genetics :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they all gonna learn soon enough
Someone had to say it my nigga

in the middle btw
candid pic though compared to the other

The one on the left is you lean maxed don’t lie

Chad moves tbh

Mirin tbh, Meanwhile I shrunk back to 17.5 after the temporary ED I got from stretching

dGsgUr7.gif

It used to go ~5mm more than my phone+usb head, now it's exactly at the end of the usb head 😡
i mean you arent really using it anyway right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Lol his dick is standing up straight. I never had such strong erections.
His dick is also like 7 inches or what?

YOU EITHER HAVE IT ALL OR YOU HAVE NOTHING. FUUUCK

Not 7 looks 6.25ish to me
it's not really photoshop, he's just legit pro with camerawork, angles, lightning. its his hobby besides weight lifting

he's a bit like the crisick of natty gymcelling, making him look better on pictures but if you see candids or motion he look worse, but still looks above average

Sorry but he’s not natty

He looks small in some vids because he needs to post even when he’s off cycle+glycogen depletion, etc.

His strength, his leanness, and overall size at his height is not natty

For the record, this sums up the issues with 21st century relationships.

David Laid is a slayer, upper level chadlite/low-level Chad, and that girl is probably a Becky (can’t really tell though)

Look at the clip. He literally violently throws her into the bed while recording it, and he’s probably going to get off scot free from this. When David Laid fucks a girl like a rapist while recording it, it is considered hot.

This vid has already been out for god knows how long and he hasn’t been terminated from gymshark or lost any fans or anything.

Compare this to any betabux getting sex from a girl of any tier. She’s gonna give him a toothy blowjob, and then do missionary for five minutes until he nuts, and then five months later he is getting Me2’d and raped in the divorce court.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk
That's not a matter of strong or weak erection, his penile ligaments are too tight/short, that's why it's that high, he could stretch it and get some length gains from it tbh
holy fuarkkk legit? Mine does the same thing

He has severe peyronies lol
Also it’s a textbook 6 incher

Btw this isn't between him and the gymshark girl, its him and his gf lol

rip vid gone

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Heirio
Lol what a chad douvhe

• +1
Reactions: Heirio