Dear diary today at school i felt very subconcious but I got some attention.

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
I went to school today and I was feeling so anxious and subconscious I couldnt even write or read. I had to either write super fucking fast and read fast or not at all I felt fking fidgety. I hadn't eaten at all but I took my caffeine pills today and feeling like I smelt like cat urine didnt help at all. All I could think about was smelling like cat piss and imagining a yellow spot on the back of my hoodie
Tenor

I then noticed it was my textbook that had a similar smell so I felt better i started focusing on my work and I caught this girl I have semi crush on staring at me from across the room we made eye contact but I just kept looking around after that. Then she kept walking past the front of my fking desk for literally no reason the teacher even asked her what shes doing. It happened about 3 to 4 times musta been the bonesmashing results. Fuck I want her ass so bad
Tenor 4

I know she likes me like 90 percent but I dont know how to initiate. She wasn't showing iois before this for a few days so maybe me skipping 4 days of school due to facial bloat was a good thing and sparked interest again. Man fuck fuck why cant I be NT.

Will read in the next life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227