Debunking @redpilledstemcel and Other Copers on the Idea that "being tall is cope" (LONG THREAD)

I used to have pics of him. He was like me, mixed-race (Spanish and Mexican, though). He was like 5'9, small-frame, and skinny. So, yeah, twink build.

Idk what ever happened to him. He was depressed, unmotivated, and a rotter. I doubt he uses forums like this though. If only I could meet him again and share with him all I've learned these past 2 years we have not talked.
Brutal tbh. Try to contact him.

OVER FOR MANLETS

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
the female idea of tall is not the same as PSL standards of tall.
KrissKross

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I wish sleep was an .exe file that I could just run when I need it

• +1
Reactions: nattycel and Extra Chromosome
C'mon man, rebuke my point about Taylor Swifts song. Unless of course you can't
@Extra Chromosome

• +1
na ima rape my self

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Extra Chromosome
try trazodone
u need to make money of this knowledge. make the meanest crack the hood has ever seen. Become a drug lord, film all the crazy shit that happens, edit the footage like a hollywood movie(black out the faces). Sell it online. Say you found the footage and edited it. buy all the surgeries, become the next elon musk. Move to an Islamic nation in poverty use your new face and wealth to build it to power and rule, have a harem of qt 3.14s become banished from the us like big boss but doesnt matter youve built an entire nation have all the women you could desire. Welcome to outer heaven.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Preface:
I am writing this thread in response to @RedPilledStemcel talking about why the "ideal" height is average or slightly above. This will also be my last time bothering to argue such an obvious topic because I am running out of time and would rather release the results of my research to benefit this forum instead of focusing on pointless debate/argument.
--------------------

Let us get to the points directly without the need of poised writing structures.
Our goal is to ultimately prove that being taller = higher smv.
SMV is what we need for "slaying" (proven by faceandlms, so I won't bother arguing it here), it is also true by definition.

I. Commonly used arguments:

This argument holds no weight due to the following:
1. Small sample size
2. Cherry picking
3. A single/few cases aren't enough to conclude something about the whole human population.
4. Biased sample

I would also like to add this quote from someone as a bonus, as it goes on the same grounds of the argument above:
[1]

No one here is leo, depp or whateverfuck millionaire world-level status halo models, not even close.

Let me entertain this retarded argument for a little more.
View attachment 27869
Here is a very good looking 5'7 male model with huge status halo getting made fun of for being short.
Click reply if the image doesn't view.

Then by that logic:
[2]
[3]

II. Study done on effect of height in reproductive success (used by @RedPilledStemcel ) and the main point of this thread:

Here @RedPilledStemcel acts like this study is the end all be all trump card to disprove the advantage of height on smv.
I assume that he just skimmed through the abstract looking for sentences then suddenly saying "OH I AM RIGHT HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER"
Well, let us take a look in depth on the article used.

Here is what @RedPilledStemcel keeps referring to:

I quote from heightcel, who already debunked this:
[link]

TLDR: Reproductive success =/= attraction, reproductive success =/= smv, reprodcutive success =/= frequency of sexual intercourse with more attractive women.
Please do not make the same mistakes and just quote my TLDR and make us go in circles, read in depth.
Also lmfao at the sample of people older than 60, JFL.

Having 0.25 less kids at 6'3 than at 5'9 doesn't disprove shit.

III. Few studies on the advantage of height on smv:

[4]

In this video, even by making the manlets millionairs, it didn't change the opinion of the females:

"Muh its over for 6'4+ manmore """lanklets"""

Tagging a few pathetic mongoloids: @KrissKross @ZyzzBrah

Requested tags:
@The Dude Abides @Coping @Bluepill @dodt

Tldr please ehats ur point? Whats the manlet cutoff points? Low iq cel checking in lol

• +1
u need to make money of this knowledge. make the meanest crack the hood has ever seen. Become a drug lord, film all the crazy shit that happens, edit the footage like a hollywood movie(black out the faces). Sell it online. Say you found the footage and edited it. buy all the surgeries, become the next elon musk.
FFFFFFFFUAAAAAAAAARK.
I only need the ability to leave the room now and we are set boyos.
Tldr please ehats ur point? Whats the manlet cutoff points? Low iq cel checking in
Just be as tall as you can.
It is how you mog others that matter.

• +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh and The Dude Abides
FFFFFFFFUAAAAAAAAARK.
I only need the ability to leave the room now and we are set boyos.

Just be as tall as you can.
It is how you mog others that matter.
added more to your journey^ reread

• +1
added more to your journey^ reread
DrTony came in with the news boyo.
Regarding your question on PI3K. PI3K is a signalling pathway that activates downstream effectors, namely AKT, mTOR etc. Upstream activators are usually (but not always) receptor tyrosine kinases (e.g. EGFR). Now get this through your head once and for all. Taking PI3K agonists WILL NOT MAKE YOU TALLER even if your growth plates are open. If you fully realized how ridiculous what you wrote is you would delete your account from this forum. I have way more faith in CRISPR than all this bullshit this forum member seem to spew on. CRISPR can actually introduce very precise genomic edits through homology direct repair (not just knockouts). If we make the Cas9 nuclease more effective in terms of reducing potential off-target effects and also address the delivery vehicle method, good things will be on the horizon (you will be all too old when this happens though) :)

• +1
DrTony came in with the news boyo.
Regarding your question on PI3K. PI3K is a signalling pathway that activates downstream effectors, namely AKT, mTOR etc. Upstream activators are usually (but not always) receptor tyrosine kinases (e.g. EGFR). Now get this through your head once and for all. Taking PI3K agonists WILL NOT MAKE YOU TALLER even if your growth plates are open. If you fully realized how ridiculous what you wrote is you would delete your account from this forum. I have way more faith in CRISPR than all this bullshit this forum member seem to spew on. CRISPR can actually introduce very precise genomic edits through homology direct repair (not just knockouts). If we make the Cas9 nuclease more effective in terms of reducing potential off-target effects and also address the delivery vehicle method, good things will be on the horizon (you will be all too old when this happens though) :)
FUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK
FUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK
now what?

@Weed @11gaijin sticky this high effort high T thread tbh ngl.

@CupOfCoffee @Mujahid @Ritalincel @Nibba @AntiSocial-Fakecel @manlet cUnt @qwep @chadisnow @ChoSeungHui @Silence GTFIH

LMFAO, backing down now I see.
Filth.
Yes height is a huge thing. Women only know stats. Height, looks, money, number of friends, etc. Intrinsic things like personality and hobbies are small things to shallow minds.

• +1
Yes height is a huge thing. Women only know stats. Height, looks, money, number of friends, etc. Intrinsic things like personality and hobbies are small things to shallow minds.
Chad reply tbh.

I'll give full rebuttal when I get home. But you're doing gthe same thing you claimed I did. (your studies show heightism, not dating success) Why would taller men marry later. In fact I read somewhere it was the other way around.You also ignore my other things like dating pool size vs height (curvilinear effect). It may be true that more heightist girls prefer taller men more and taller men have an easier time picking up girls.
Your menstrual cycle study is probably bullshit because it mentions the menstrual cycle which was proven to be bunk in changing attraction. The thing about these studies is that they often try to force some claims for more interesting results but you can use their own data to see which height has least competitions and that's like 6'

Last edited:
Writes a long thread with studies that prove heightism and then makes it out like the studies prove tall = more attractive.
@dogtown is 5'10 and would outslay all the tall copers on this forum, why? BECAUSE FACE IS EVERYTHING, ASLONG AS YOU'RE TALLER THAN THE FOIDS AND NOT A MANLET, YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TALL BY WOMEN, BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING DUMB AND CAN NOT JUDGE

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, KrissKross and RedPilledStemcel
And can I add the vast majority of the studies the blackpilled uses are written by retard Ed psychology students and are unreproducible half the time

Man can I get a tag in future threads? This was fun to read

• +1
Didn't even need this post, it's overkill. Women on twitter say it all.

• +1
Yeah. I got a little too into it for some reason.
It is likely the first and last time I bother doing this shit to prove a bunch of kids on the internet wrong. I'd rather release looksmaxxing methods and actually benefit people.

The post could have been way longer but I got bored lol.

Great post. One of the best I've seen in a long time. Actually made me Google clap gif for this occasion ^

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and androidcel
DID NOT READ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and Krezo
Just don't be under 5'10 and no one cares about height. I'm 5'10 and I tower over 90% of women anyway.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Ofv being tall matters, anyone saying all it matters is not to be avg shoudnt be listened to

• +1
Holy shit man, never knew you were that old, are you srs?
I'm trolling lol
@dogtown is 5'10 and would outslay all the tall copers on this forum, why? BECAUSE FACE IS EVERYTHING, ASLONG AS YOU'RE TALLER THAN THE FOIDS AND NOT A MANLET, YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TALL BY WOMEN, BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING DUMB AND CAN NOT JUDGE
Not the point of the thread.
If @dogtown is 6'2 he works slay more.
I'm talking about smv.
Man can I get a tag in future threads? This was fun to read
Alright bro.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz and jefferson
I'm trolling lol

Not the point of the thread.
If @dogtown is 6'2 he works slay more.
I'm talking about smv.
Sure, but the thing is tall guys make it seem like only tall guys slay and if you arent 6'2+ you can never be a trye slayer, when 5'10 is enough for foids.

• +1
Just don't be under 5'10 and no one cares about height. I'm 5'10 and I tower over 90% of women anyway.
Just don't be this just don't be that.
Addressed your point in my thread.
Again, the point was that taller = more smv.
Sure, but the thing is tall guys make it seem like only tall guys slay and if you arent 6'2+ you can never be a trye slayer, when 5'10 is enough for foids.
I didn't say 5'10 isn't enough anywhere.
Taller = more smv.
And that's true.
I'll give full rebuttal when I get home. But you're doing gthe same thing you claimed I did. (your studies show heightism, not dating success) Why would taller men marry later. In fact I read somewhere it was the other way around.You also ignore my other things like dating pool size vs height (curvilinear effect). It may be true that more heightist girls prefer taller men more and taller men have an easier time picking up girls.
Your menstrual cycle study is probably bullshit because it mentions the menstrual cycle which was proven to be bunk in changing attraction. The thing about these studies is that they often try to force some claims for more interesting results but you can use their own data to see which height has least competitions and that's like 6'
I'll be waiting for your reply.
And can I add the vast majority of the studies the blackpilled uses are written by retard Ed psychology students and are unreproducible half the time
Just put that in your rebuttal. I'm waiting.

Bumping this manlet suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
What the forum used to be. Now its all tiktok and webm spam. :feelscry: