Deca might be fucking up my nose

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
This water retention (10-12 lbs) I'm experiencing seems to be making my nose extra swollen since the deca kicked in, nose is even looking more crooked than before surgery. My family is even commenting recently about how the area under my eyes is looking more puffy than normal. Should I just stop this shit and run test only?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
the word "decca" should be banned on looksmaxx sites, thats the opposite of looksmaxxing.

npp is much better

• +1
Reactions: Bennett and CupOfCoffee
the word "decca" should be banned on looksmaxx sites, thats the opposite of looksmaxxing.

npp is much better
Aside from bigger muscles, it's actually a looksmin.

npp is much better
Enlighten me on what the fucks these words are, I've never seen them before

@jefferson what do you think dude

AAS are honestly not worth the sides

SARMs all day long.

When i heard the pitch that they were as strong as roids without the sides I was highly skeptical, but having used both AAS and SARMS a couple times now I can confirm its true.

>falling for the wet roid meme

Anyone concerned with all facets of aesthetics, and is not recklessly prioritizing size at any cost, would do well to avoid most anabolics. Testosterone, primobolan, and orals are the only ones you should be touching.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and CupOfCoffee

Anyone concerned with all facets of aesthetics, and is not recklessly prioritizing size at any cost, would do well to avoid most anabolics. Testosterone, primobolan, and orals are the only ones you should be touching.
I have made a mistake brother

Deca is a looksmin just lol

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Deca is a looksmin just lol
I added it into the stack for my joints and to see if it would help back pain a bit. Back pain is actually a lot better but nose is far more important.

I added it into the stack for my joints and to see if it would help back pain a bit. Back pain is actually a lot better but nose is far more important.

There’s natural alternatives you can take for joints at least

There’s natural stuff you can take for joints at least
I tried glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, turmeric, and collagen protein but it didn't improve. It seems to be better in the summer time

I tried glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, turmeric, and collagen protein but it didn't improve. It seems to be better in the summer time
The type2 collagen you get through food is what'll maintain joint cartilage. But you're having problems digesting it and doing 100 other things which is causing the problem in the first place. You're on multiple steroids, you're going to have lots and lots of problems and you're going to uncover why ever deciding to take steroids was really a far more devastating decision than you ever could've thought. And eventually you'll come to terms with the exact reasons why you felt you needed to take steroids, and acknowledge that whatever led you to making that incredibly uncalibrated decision, was the deep rooted problem. Get off and build yourself up having learned a lesson, or keep taking steroids and deal with all the issues it causes and lack of benefits it gives, and in a few years it'll really be shit and that's when you'll truly regret not stopping as early as possible.

The type2 collagen you get through food is what'll maintain joint cartilage. But you're having problems digesting it and doing 100 other things which is causing the problem in the first place. You're on multiple steroids, you're going to have lots and lots of problems and you're going to uncover why ever deciding to take steroids was really a far more devastating decision than you ever could've thought. And eventually you'll come to terms with the exact reasons why you felt you needed to take steroids, and acknowledge that whatever led you to making that incredibly uncalibrated decision, was the deep rooted problem. Get off and build yourself up having learned a lesson, or keep taking steroids and deal with all the issues it causes and lack of benefits it gives, and in a few years it'll really be shit and that's when you'll truly regret not stopping as early as possible.
Overall roids are improving my life. I'm more confident, driven, and body looks better. Its the water retention from wet substances that is the issue

EQ/Masteron/Winstrol/tren/DHB for AAS

S23 if you want SARMS looksmax (you'll still need to inject test though)

And anavar also is okay I guess just expensive

Overall roids are improving my life. I'm more confident, driven, and body looks better. Its the water retention from wet substances that is the issue
Okay that's cool. I suppose you'll just need to run TRT then eventually because you won't be able to come off. If you're experiencing more benefits than downsides then that's great. It's usually not the way things go, especially when people are injecting for years. I guess you know all the ups and downs involved in taking steroids so I can't really just tell you what's right for you.
EQ/Masteron/Winstrol/tren/DHB for AAS

S23 if you want SARMS looksmax (you'll still need to inject test though)

And anavar also is okay I guess just expensive
Have you taken S23?

Okay that's cool. I suppose you'll just need to run TRT then eventually because you won't be able to come off. If you're experiencing more benefits than downsides then that's great. It's usually not the way things go, especially when people are injecting for years. I guess you know all the ups and downs involved in taking steroids so I can't really just tell you what's right for you.

Have you taken S23?

Yes.

Did it make you very aggressive and were you able to produce sperm or was your semen just clear?
Never had clear semen and I used for almost 3 years. Took a ton of diff steroids. Aggression gained was mild

This water retention (10-12 lbs) I'm experiencing seems to be making my nose extra swollen since the deca kicked in, nose is even looking more crooked than before surgery. My family is even commenting recently about how the area under my eyes is looking more puffy than normal. Should I just stop this shit and run test only?
My mom was telling me how puffy my face looked when I was on npp. Nandrolone just causes mad face bloat in alot of ppl. That's one of the reasons I won't use it again. That and it gave me depression.

My mom was telling me how puffy my face looked when I was on npp. Nandrolone just causes mad face bloat in alot of ppl. That's one of the reasons I won't use it again. That and it gave me depression.
Anavar ftw

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

This.

Test is best.