Decent Hijabis checking me out today looking like this

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
Lol, you do realise Paki men fuck black women all the time? Go outside, you'll see it. Go to numerous forums on the net, you'll hear about them getting pumped and dumped, and then complaining about it.
Paki men have tiny dicks. They’re Fucking no body apart from Pakistani girls they meet through arranged marriages. You’re beyond deluded.

Holymanro

Holymanro

Banned
Even Pakistani Chad Amir Khan got cucked by Anthony Joshua. He even admitted it on Twitter.

FWIW I like Amir.

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
@DOggo

The funny thing is Pakistanis in the UK try to act exactly like American black gangs- have rap music blaring out of their car, walking around in groups trying to intimidate people in their street.

Nobody cares though. The only thing offensive about them is their smell.

It is true that Pakistanis with good genetics (the few who haven't been ruined by inbreeding) can do okay with women. But they want nothing to do with fanatics like you.

Asafoetida and Fenugreek are the main spices behind that 'curry' smell -- both spices which are not popular in Pakistani dishes at all. Nice fail, you coping spic.

You get scared of any Paki that walks by you. I know your kind; talk shit on the net, act like a pipsqueak irl.

Holymanro

Holymanro

Banned
Asafoetida and Fenugreek are the main spices behind that 'curry' smell -- both spices which are not popular in Pakistani dishes at all. Nice fail, you coping spic.

You get scared of any Paki that walks by you. I know your kind; talk shit on the net, act like a pipsqueak irl.
I've lived in the rich areas my whole life. I've never had to be around a Pakistani.

Kashmiri Muslim girl wanted to fuck me in uni though. Her friend sucked my dick (no lie)

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
I've lived in the rich areas my whole life. Luckily I've never had to be around a Pakistani.

Kashmiri Muslim girl wanted to fuck me in uni though. Her friend sucked my dick (no lie)

You look poorer than the average poorfag, keep coping. The only person of wealth you'll ever get the chance to talk to is me, faggot.

Lol, Kashmiri Muslims aren't that big of a diaspora -- only 500 families of Kashmiri descent live in the UK. Nice fail, my son. You're probably talking about Mirpuris, who make up 70% of the British Pakistanis, but they are not Kashmiris. Lies after lies, must be sad getting caught out this much, right? Your women suck my dick.
Paki men have tiny dicks. They’re Fucking no body apart from Pakistani girls they meet through arranged marriages. You’re beyond deluded.
Lol, you hyped-up ape. Keep crying for us. Jealous that Pakistani women don't marry, or date outside thei race.

Last edited:
Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

You look poorer than the average poorfag, keep coping. The only person of wealth you'll ever get the chance to talk to is me, faggot.

Lol, Kashmiri Muslims aren't that big of a diaspora -- only 500 families of Kashmiri descent live in the UK. Nice fail, my son. You're probably talking about Mirpuris, who make up 70% of the British Pakistanis, but they are not Kashmiris. Lies after lies, must be sad getting caught out this much, right? Your women suck my dick.

Lol, you hyped-up ape. Keep crying for us. Jealous that Pakistani women don't marry, or date outside thei race.
Why would I cry for a bunch of people who are victims of inbreeding? Pakistan is a literal shithole.

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
Why would I cry for a bunch of people who are victims of inbreeding? Pakistan is a literal shithole.
Lol, you're an African ape living in African shithole. You worry about getting raped by another nigger tribe in the future. Primitive people who haven't progressed in the last 10,000 years.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Lol, you're an African ape living in African shithole. You worry about getting raped by another nigger tribe in the future. Primitive people who haven't progressed in the last 10,000 years.
I don’t live in any African country. Even if I did, it would be better than Pakistan.

My ancestral homeland (Nigeria) GDP mogs Pakistan into the dirt you fucking retard. Rope immediately

Pu33

Pu33

Mage
troll? if not what is ya midface length

Holymanro

Holymanro

Banned
@DOggo wasn't in UK dumbo.
Does your inbred mind not know there's a world outside the UK?
troll? if not what is ya midface length
Tales from the basement. Get into the real world.

No troll
Never measured midfaced length, only found out about this forum/looxmaxing 10 days ago

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
I don’t live in any African country. Even if I did, it would be better than Pakistan.

My ancestral homeland (Nigeria) GDP mogs Pakistan into the dirt you fucking retard. Rope immediately

Lol, no it wouldn't. Nigeria is going to collapse in 10 years anyway. Firstly, it has like 10 different religions, with Christianity and Islam being the most dominant. Then it has 5 different tribes, who do some shitty thing where they take turns being the PM. The majority of your economy heavily relies on your oil exports. Tell me the last time when Pakistan had to something like that, LOL.
@DOggo wasn't in UK dumbo.
Does your inbred mind not know there's a world outside the UK?

Tales from the basement. Get into the real world.

No troll
Never measured midfaced length, only found out about this forum/looxmaxing 10 days ago

Lmao, what's the butthurt? Kashmiris only appear in significant amount in the UK and Canada. The UK, I already told you about that. In the Canada, only 3,000 - so less. Only aussies or Brits say 'uni' -- Kashmiris don't even number in the thousands in Australia. Keep lying, it's getting fun to unravel it.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Lol, no it wouldn't. Nigeria is going to collapse in 10 years anyway. Firstly, it has like 10 different religions, with Christianity and Islam being the most dominant. Then it has 5 different tribes, who do some shitty thing where they take turns being the PM. The majority of your economy heavily relies on your oil exports. Tell me the last time when Pakistan had to something like that, LOL.
Pakistan is a shithole, it’s no better than Africa.

there’s nothing indicating that Nigeria will collapse in 10 years you fool

Even while depending on oil exports, they still have a bigger economy than Pakistan. Keep coping. Pakistan is a backwater.

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎

Even while depending on oil exports, they still have a bigger economy than Pakistan. Keep coping. Pakistan is a backwater.

Everything does, LMAO. If your country is playing musical chairs with the fucking president position, based on some shitty archaic tribal system.
1575354681696.png

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Everything does, LMAO. If your country is playing musical chairs with the fucking president position, based on some shitty archaic tribal system.
View attachment 181184
Literally all of the problems the country is facing now are problems that it’s been facing for decades and no collapse has come yet. How does sharing the presidency between different tribes a sign of collapse when again, it’s been something done since the beginning of the country? You don’t know what you’re talking about at all

diggbicc

diggbicc

Mage
1575354880904.png

1575354880171.png

Fuk

Fuk

Fuks me
im so glad i dont look like you i might actually sacrifice a goat to the great satan for not cursing me with such a face holy shit ramirez was right

Holymanro

Holymanro

Banned
Pakistanis in UK are fucked

Whites hate them
Blacks hate them
Hindus hate them
Sikhs hate them

The only think they had going for them was that they could keep their women on lock.
Because of the smartphone now, they can't even do that.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years white nationalists forcibly throw them all out.

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

Instructor
guys dont fight we are all subhuman

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
Literally all of the problems the country is facing now are problems that it’s been facing for decades and no collapse has come yet. How does sharing the presidency between different tribes a sign of collapse when again, it’s been something done since the beginning of the country? You don’t know what you’re talking about at all

Because an impetus is required for it to collapse. With the current powder keg that is evidently forming in Nigeria, it has no realistic chance of remaining as a state.

Whites hate them
Blacks hate them
Hindus hate them
Sikhs hate them

The only think they had going for them was that they could keep their women on lock.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years white nationalists forcibly throw them all out.

Except no, they fear us. Pakistanis fuck crackers , dindus, and niggers any day of the week. Keep being a deluded shitskin, the facts remain however.

Last edited:
whitebadboy

whitebadboy

Amateur
Seeing your pic i doubt it

reptiles

reptiles

Richard Romanov Arkwright Your lovable nobody.
You’re coping hard. It’s universally known that’s Pakistani girls like white men.

White women in the UK aren’t getting railed by Asians. Maybe Arabs but only attractive ones who are high T and low inhib.

I’m not gonna insult your race or ethnicity. Just know you’re a loser for calling me a nigger. Your country is a backwater.

Coping goyim coping with race rather than accepting the cavill pill know this it's over no matter how hard you try no matter what you do its over you can never be a top 99 percent
Slayer, gtfo Chad!

adln6eXy_o.gif

P

Perfectionist

Trainee

Whites hate them
Blacks hate them
Hindus hate them
Sikhs hate them

Nah bro, I’m Pakistani and have so many Pakistani friends, at uni they beat so many different girls, Pakistanis in the UK are different from the Indians in the uk. Tho Pakistani girls do sleep around a lot with black guys and they date black guys more than white guys

Holymanro

Holymanro

Banned
Nah bro, I’m Pakistani and have so many Pakistani friends, at uni they beat so many different girls, Pakistanis in the UK are different from the Indians in the uk. Tho Pakistani girls do sleep around a lot with black guys and they date black guys more than white guys
The truth comes out about Pakistani girls in the UK! No wonder @DOggo the dog hates black guys so much!

I have nothing against you bro, or any normal Pak guys. I know there are some cool Pakistanis in the UK like Amir Khan type.

At least you're honest about some Pakistani girls. Guys who are moderate and not fanatics like DOggo I'm sure do well.

What do you mean they beat girls, as in they beat them up?

GarouTheIncel

GarouTheIncel

Enthusiast
not Pakistanis, you degenerate nigger.
Bruh face reality I am muslim my self but this is the reality sisters in the West kinda corrupted not all but a lot

Holymanro

Holymanro

Banned
Bruh face reality I am muslim my self but this is the reality sisters in the West kinda corrupted not all but a lot
This Hojabi today was Iranian (I know a lot if Iranians and know the accent). She was either newly arrived student or on holiday.

Both of them looked very sexually frustrated like they were dying to get fucked. Probably wasn't even my looks, I think it was that they saw someone who looked similar to them who was western (accent), who may be able to give them the dick they are deprived of and nobody would find out.

GarouTheIncel

GarouTheIncel

Enthusiast
This Hojabi today was Iranian (I know a lot if Iranians and know the accent). She was either newly arrived student or on holiday.

Both of them looked very sexually frustrated like they were dying to get fucked. Probably wasn't even my looks, I think it was that they saw someone who looked similar to them who was western (accent), who may be able to give them the dick they are deprived of and nobody would find out.
Dont recall asking

UnderCovrN0rmie

UnderCovrN0rmie

not a newcel, fuck off
and instead of talking to them trying to give them your halal sausage you're trying to brag about it on a forum for incels and aspies

giphy (2).gif

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)