Decent Hijabis checking me out today looking like this

Gudru

Gudru

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
DOggo is quite smart tbh
I'm having so much fun destroying both of you 😂 I had a crazy good day and got decent grades back and I'm just chilling at this point. It's like tossing away a basketball all the time and waiting for it to come back so you can throw it away again

Dante1

Dante1

Racist Man of Allah
I'm having so much fun destroying both of you 😂 I had a crazy good day and got decent grades back and I'm just chilling at this point. It's like tossing away a basketball all the time and waiting for it to come back so you can throw it away again
i am not even trying which is evident, u on the hand are getting too invested into this #inceltrait

Gudru

Gudru

i am not even trying which is evident, u on the hand are getting too invested into this #inceltrait
Because I enjoy arguing. If you're serious about not trying I hope you deep down realize how fucked you are thanks to your phenotype. I'm saying that cause I'm a nice person and you need to be aware of your flaws/failos
stop acting up lol

you aren't a God and and you talk like you are a 7ft 350lb BBC but you are more like a 5ft 8 framcel paki
Exactly. But he's trolling so it's whatever

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
stop acting up lol

you aren't a God and and you talk like you are a 7ft 350lb BBC but you are more like a 5ft 8 framcel paki

You're a Gangu critter. I wouldn't talk if I were you. The worst of the worst. If you're dalit, which you probably are, you'd be considered the worst of the worst of the worst. Now cry for me, Dindu street shitter.

C

Chadelite

indian street shitta
You're a Gangu critter. I wouldn't talk if I were you. The worst of the worst. If you're dalit, which you probably are, you'd be considered the worst of the worst of the worst. Now cry for me, Dindu street shitter.
i ain't indian but i love to larp as one
1575395468911.png

Dante1

Dante1

Racist Man of Allah
Because I enjoy arguing. If you're serious about not trying I hope you deep down realize how fucked you are thanks to your phenotype. I'm saying that cause I'm a nice person and you need to be aware of your flaws/failos
my gandy phenotype vs your mayo balding ass jfl

Bullpill

Bullpill

Adept
If you want to triggered them even more use this :lul:

Attachments

Dante1

Dante1

Racist Man of Allah
Gandy is a North Western White man, you on the other hand most likely originate from a country where people are still thrown off of buildings for not accepting the national faith
gandy is ethnic keep coping son
Meds arent white

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

no bro
ok time to log off bye bye

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s ogre.
>Keep coping, it's not considered tall but it's good enough to the point where face>height, just ask

Nope, 5'11 is not good enough in NL. Considering most dutch men are literally giants.
5’11 is enough for most women and that’s coming from someone which is 6’3 and was born and raised in the Netherlands. The average height for a woman here is like 5’7.

Dante1

Dante1

Racist Man of Allah
If you want to triggered them even more use this :lul:
fake stats
[Lynn’s other source is the world penis size website. These are both self-published sources that have not been independently verified. A blogger named Ethnic Muse has carefully examined this site’s references and found that a number of articles listed on the site either do not exist under the name given or do not discuss penis size at all /QUOTE]

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
5’11 is enough for most women and that’s coming from someone which is 6’3 and was born and raised in the Netherlands. The average height for a woman here is like 5’7.

Cope, supreme cope. You have to 5"+, so the average male has to be like 6'0-6'2.

Gudru

Gudru

Exactly, it's far from ideal in overall life and interactions but calling it manlet is a clear sign he's never set foot on this country

Dante1

Dante1

Racist Man of Allah
According to wiki
avg height is 5'11 in netherland

Gudru

Gudru

Bruh.........u trynna act dumb or were u born that way
No I don't get what you're trying to achieve by saying the average height is 5'11 when that was literally one of my first comments

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s ogre.
You're an idiot if you don't think old people affect to the mean height of a nation.
Of course they do, but I’m asking you whether you’ve ever even been here.

Gudru

Gudru

You're an idiot if you don't think old people affect the mean height of a nation.
Yeah cause obviously you know better as a keyboard warrior than some 6'3 16 year old kid that lives here

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
Yeah cause obviously you know better as a keyboard warrior than some 6'3 16 year old kid that lives here

i've been to the nl, the average is like 6'0-6'1. Stop deluding yourself, you're tiny.

Gudru

Gudru

i've been to the nl, the average is like 6'0-6'1. Stop deluding yourself, you're tiny.
You're a retard, even if that was true which it isn't 5'11 would be 2 INCHES below the overall average height MAX making it a very little difference

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
You're a retard, even if that was true which it isn't 5'11 would be 2 INCHES below the overall average height MAX making it a very little difference
lol, no. Manlets like you look disgusting, stop deluding yourself. 6'0 is the magic number, accept it.

Dante1

Dante1

Racist Man of Allah
boyo time to end the thread tbh

B

BackFromTheMogging

Adept
Bruh face reality I am muslim my self but this is the reality sisters in the West kinda corrupted not all but a lot
Yeah it's TRUE lmao, not even in the west, in our countries too, thank God my future wifes are good family girls

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 3)