Decent Hijabis checking me out today looking like this

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
20191203 140241

The hotter one was visibly nervous around me and giving me the 'i want to look up at you and suck your dick' eyes

I gave her the Chad smirk

20191203 144937

Do middle easterners have big penis?
Dont know it I can satisfy them with my 5.5 incher its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mongrelcel, TheAscendedOne, Kill_Jew and 23 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 3299 and 47 others
This account is swnt by the chinese government nice try china

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, moggingmachine, NormieKilla and 7 others
E6E68EC9 41E6 4C56 96D1 EF392955246D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rizzmqxer66, Patrick Baitman, TheAscendedOne and 23 others

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, gigachadcel and Deleted member 1973
these whores need to be lapidated for dishonoring the sanctity of islamic modesty

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, NormieKilla, Lorsss and 7 others
these whores need to be lapidated for dishonoring the sanctity of islamic modesty
Most Muslim girls in the west are freaks and dtf when their parents aren’t around. See them when they go off to college

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, robtical, turkproducer and 3 others
Most Muslim girls in the west are freaks and dtf when their parents aren’t around. See them when they go off to college

not Pakistanis, you degenerate nigger.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
not Pakistanis, you degenerate nigger.
That’s pure cope. Pakistani women in the UK get railed by white chads.

Anyways Idk why you’re calling me a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, chadpreetcel123 and 11 others
That’s pure cope. Pakistani women in the UK get railed by white chads.

Anyways Idk why you’re calling me a nigger

Lmao, doesn't happen. White women are the one getting railed by Asians and Arabs in the UK.

Because you're a nigger, nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, gigachadcel and 3 others
Lmao, doesn't happen. White women are the one getting railed by Asians and Arabs in the UK.

Because you're a nigger, nigger.
You’re coping hard. It’s universally known that’s Pakistani girls like white men.

White women in the UK aren’t getting railed by Asians. Maybe Arabs but only attractive ones who are high T and low inhib.

I’m not gonna insult your race or ethnicity. Just know you’re a loser for calling me a nigger. Your country is a backwater.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, Barbarossa_ and 14 others
You’re coping hard. It’s universally known that’s Pakistani girls like white men.

White women in the UK aren’t getting railed by Asians. Maybe Arabs but only attractive ones who are high T and low inhib.

I’m not gonna insult your race or ethnicity. Just know you’re a loser for calling me a nigger. Your country is a backwater.

Lmao, you're the deluded one. White women love Paki cock. The opposite isn't true here.

Deluded nigger, keep braking.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, shibo and 4 others
Lmao, you're the deluded one. White women love Paki cock. The opposite isn't true here.

Deluded nigger, keep braking.
You’re a retard. Paki men are seen as undesirable.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, CopeIsReal, ExCel and 3 others
You’re a retard. Paki men are seen as undesirable.

Keep coping. Happens all the time. The rate you see white women sucking Paki cock is extremely high.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, HighTierNormie and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 685
@DOggo what the fuck is wrong with you calling @Blackout.xl the N word repeatedly for no reason?

Fucking loser.

Now I will cuck you with your Hojabis

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and 6 others
You’re likely a troll so I’ll stop responding. I’ll just leave this here

You're the only troll here. We're discussing the UK here, not the US. How about you staying consistent with your argument? Also, a single anecdote doesn't mean shit.
@DOggo what th fuck is wrong with you calling @Blackout.xl the N word repeatedly for no reason?

Fucking loser.

Now I will cuck you with your Hojabis

You won't cuck shit, beaner. Pakistanis don't date outside their race. Cry some more, kiddo.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3526
You're the only troll here. We're discussing the UK here, not the US. How about you staying consistent with your argument? Also, a single anecdote doesn't mean shit.
UK dating trends are not very different from ones in the US. The example still applies

It’s another example in a massive pool of examples which prove that Pakistani men aren’t desired. You’re coping hard if you think they are. Even when they betabuxx, their SMV is poverty tier. You’re a retard

• +1

You won't cuck shit, beaner. Pakistanis don't date outside their race. Cry some more, kiddo.

Pakistani women are repulsed by your inbred ass. They let you 5'6 goblins think that you got them on lock down then sneak out and suck white, Hindu and black dick

They feel sorry that you are aesthetic abominations and have failed to integrate into the UK. But then they love to suck some aesthetic white penis, athletic black penis and successful Hindustan penis.

Meanwhile you inbreds are rotting at your local kebab shop.

You are the only immigrant group that has found no place in Britain.

Download

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and TheAscendedOne
That's why you should always go outside and test your SMV in the real world. You could find women who badtastemaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, superighteous, AraTe and 3 others

Let me guess, you are Pakistani

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1973
UK dating trends are not very different from ones in the US. The example still applies

It’s another example in a massive pool of examples which prove that Pakistani men aren’t desired. You’re coping hard if you think they are. Even when they betabuxx, their SMV is poverty tier. You’re a retard

>UK dating trends are not very different from ones in the US. The example still applies

Sweeping statement. Provide some statistics, or data.

>It’s another example in a massive pool of examples which prove that Pakistani men aren’t desired. You’re coping hard if you think they are. Even when they betabuxx, their SMV is poverty tier. You’re a retard

A cursory look at data for interracial relationships for Pakistani men, and Pakistani women will tell you otherwise. Pakistani men, while rarely marrying outside their race, are almost double the amount of Pakistani women who date outside their race.
Pakistani women are repulsed by your inbred ass. They let you 5'6 goblins think that you got them on lock down then sneak out and suck white, Hindu and black dick

They feel sorry that you are aesthetic abominations and have failed to integrate into the UK. But then they love to suck some aesthetic white penis, athletic black penis and successful Hindustan penis.

Meanwhile you inbreds are rotting at your local kebab shop.

You are the only immigrant group that has found no place in Britain.

View attachment 181152

Holy shit, I'd smack the shit out of your shitskin face. There's a reason why you beaners get raped by whites, you're pathethic coward shittalkers who've contributed nothing to civilisation or science. You'll never say that shit to a Paki, you'll get fucked up. Fucking low IQ spic shitskin. Keep barking, you look like a weak twink.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, HighTierNormie and 1 other person
>UK dating trends are not very different from ones in the US. The example still applies

>It’s another example in a massive pool of examples which prove that Pakistani men aren’t desired. You’re coping hard if you think they are. Even when they betabuxx, their SMV is poverty tier. You’re a retard

A cursory look at data for interracial relationships for Pakistani men, and Pakistani women will tell you otherwise. Pakistani men, while rarely marrying outside their race, are almost double the amount of Pakistani women who date outside their race.

Holy shit, I'd smack the shit out of your shitskin face. There's a reason why you beaners get raped by whites, you're pathethic coward shittalkers who've contributed nothing to civilisation or science. You'll never say that shit to a Paki, you're get fucked up. Fucking low IQ spic shitskin.
Not a single Word
Keep cryin for BBC while sleeping in shit curry

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, HighTierNormie and 1 other person
Not a single Word
Keep cryin for BBC while sleeping in shit curry

Ok, nigger. Cry some more. "Paki women love white cock!!!!!!" -- meanwhile, just going outside disproves that. Apes, otherwise known as niggers, with a high opinion of themselves should remember that they're merely lowly subhumans whose kind can never come together to make a coherent, cohesive nation with a functional bureaucracy and judicial system. Instead, niggers can only fight amongst themselves. Niggers are 1 level below Hindustanis, Arabs, and whites. Devolved apes.

• +1
Ok, nigger. Cry some more. "Paki women love white cock!!!!!!" -- meanwhile, just going outside disproves that. Apes, otherwise known as niggers, with a high opinion of themselves should remember that they're merely lowly subhumans whose kind can never come together to make a coherent, cohesive nation with a functional bureaucracy and judicial system. Instead, niggers can only fight amongst themselves. Niggers are 1 level below Hindustanis, Arabs, and whites. Devolved apes.
Jfl like Im gonna read a single Word from this shit post

• +1
Jfl like Im gonna read a single Word from this shit post

It seems like you did. Why are low IQ niggers so see-through? Their thoughts are so easily decipherable.

• JFL
  • +1
back to /pol/, have sex while your at it.

i would beat your ass if you ever said that shit to me in public. nigga hiding behind a screen, while his women fuck and suck chad and tyrone dick.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
back to /pol/, have sex while your at it.

i would beat your ass if you ever said that shit to me in public. nigga hiding behind a screen, while his women fuck and suck chad and tyrone dick.

Lol, know your place. A nigger like you won't do shit to me. Apes can't rid themselves of their inherently violent nature, you guys are just pretending at being civilised -- even at that, you fail.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
Lol, know your place. A nigger like you won't do shit to me. Apes can't rid themselves of their inherently violent nature, you guys are just pretending at being civilised -- even at that, you fail.
Tenor

• +1
  • +1
Lol, you do realise Paki men fuck black women all the time? Go outside, you'll see it. Go to numerous forums on the net, you'll hear about them getting pumped and dumped, and then complaining about it.
Keep coping 3020043 001

• +1
@DOggo

The funny thing is Pakistanis in the UK try to act exactly like American black gangs- have rap music blaring out of their car, walking around in groups trying to intimidate people in their street.

Nobody cares though. The only thing offensive about them is their smell.

It is true that Pakistanis with good genetics (the few who haven't been ruined by inbreeding) can do okay with women. But they want nothing to do with fanatics like you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others

Holy shit, I'd smack the shit out of your shitskin face. There's a reason why you beaners get raped by whites, you're pathethic coward shittalkers who've contributed nothing to civilisation or science. You'll never say that shit to a Paki, you're get fucked up. Fucking low IQ spic shitskin.
UK culture is massively influenced by American culture. Which translates to dating trends.

Pakistani men dating outside their race more than Pakistani women doesn’t disprove the fact that Pakistani men have low SMV. Them rarely dating outside their race alone is a reflection of that

Pakistanis haven’t contributed shit. They breed with their cousins. Pakistanis talking shit about black People is like throwing stones from a glass house. You got nothing

• +1
Lol, you do realise Paki men fuck black women all the time? Go outside, you'll see it. Go to numerous forums on the net, you'll hear about them getting pumped and dumped, and then complaining about it.
Paki men have tiny dicks. They’re Fucking no body apart from Pakistani girls they meet through arranged marriages. You’re beyond deluded.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne and HighTierNormie
Even Pakistani Chad Amir Khan got cucked by Anthony Joshua. He even admitted it on Twitter.

FWIW I like Amir.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and turkproducer
@DOggo

The funny thing is Pakistanis in the UK try to act exactly like American black gangs- have rap music blaring out of their car, walking around in groups trying to intimidate people in their street.

Nobody cares though. The only thing offensive about them is their smell.

It is true that Pakistanis with good genetics (the few who haven't been ruined by inbreeding) can do okay with women. But they want nothing to do with fanatics like you.

Asafoetida and Fenugreek are the main spices behind that 'curry' smell -- both spices which are not popular in Pakistani dishes at all. Nice fail, you coping spic.

You get scared of any Paki that walks by you. I know your kind; talk shit on the net, act like a pipsqueak irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1553 and 2 others
Asafoetida and Fenugreek are the main spices behind that 'curry' smell -- both spices which are not popular in Pakistani dishes at all. Nice fail, you coping spic.

You get scared of any Paki that walks by you. I know your kind; talk shit on the net, act like a pipsqueak irl.

I've lived in the rich areas my whole life. I've never had to be around a Pakistani.

Kashmiri Muslim girl wanted to fuck me in uni though. Her friend sucked my dick (no lie)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3526
I've lived in the rich areas my whole life. Luckily I've never had to be around a Pakistani.

Kashmiri Muslim girl wanted to fuck me in uni though. Her friend sucked my dick (no lie)

You look poorer than the average poorfag, keep coping. The only person of wealth you'll ever get the chance to talk to is me, faggot.

Lol, Kashmiri Muslims aren't that big of a diaspora -- only 500 families of Kashmiri descent live in the UK. Nice fail, my son. You're probably talking about Mirpuris, who make up 70% of the British Pakistanis, but they are not Kashmiris. Lies after lies, must be sad getting caught out this much, right? Your women suck my dick.
Paki men have tiny dicks. They’re Fucking no body apart from Pakistani girls they meet through arranged marriages. You’re beyond deluded.

Lol, you hyped-up ape. Keep crying for us. Jealous that Pakistani women don't marry, or date outside thei race.

Last edited:
  • +1
You look poorer than the average poorfag, keep coping. The only person of wealth you'll ever get the chance to talk to is me, faggot.

Lol, Kashmiri Muslims aren't that big of a diaspora -- only 500 families of Kashmiri descent live in the UK. Nice fail, my son. You're probably talking about Mirpuris, who make up 70% of the British Pakistanis, but they are not Kashmiris. Lies after lies, must be sad getting caught out this much, right? Your women suck my dick.

Lol, you hyped-up ape. Keep crying for us. Jealous that Pakistani women don't marry, or date outside thei race.
Why would I cry for a bunch of people who are victims of inbreeding? Pakistan is a literal shithole.

• +1
Why would I cry for a bunch of people who are victims of inbreeding? Pakistan is a literal shithole.

Lol, you're an African ape living in African shithole. You worry about getting raped by another nigger tribe in the future. Primitive people who haven't progressed in the last 10,000 years.

• JFL
  • +1
Lol, you're an African ape living in African shithole. You worry about getting raped by another nigger tribe in the future. Primitive people who haven't progressed in the last 10,000 years.
I don’t live in any African country. Even if I did, it would be better than Pakistan.

My ancestral homeland (Nigeria) GDP mogs Pakistan into the dirt you fucking retard. Rope immediately

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
troll? if not what is ya midface length

• +1
@DOggo wasn't in UK dumbo.
Does your inbred mind not know there's a world outside the UK?
troll? if not what is ya midface length
Tales from the basement. Get into the real world.

No troll
Never measured midfaced length, only found out about this forum/looxmaxing 10 days ago

• +1
I don’t live in any African country. Even if I did, it would be better than Pakistan.

My ancestral homeland (Nigeria) GDP mogs Pakistan into the dirt you fucking retard. Rope immediately

Lol, no it wouldn't. Nigeria is going to collapse in 10 years anyway. Firstly, it has like 10 different religions, with Christianity and Islam being the most dominant. Then it has 5 different tribes, who do some shitty thing where they take turns being the PM. The majority of your economy heavily relies on your oil exports. Tell me the last time when Pakistan had to something like that, LOL.
@DOggo wasn't in UK dumbo.
Does your inbred mind not know there's a world outside the UK?

Tales from the basement. Get into the real world.

No troll
Never measured midfaced length, only found out about this forum/looxmaxing 10 days ago

Lmao, what's the butthurt? Kashmiris only appear in significant amount in the UK and Canada. The UK, I already told you about that. In the Canada, only 3,000 - so less. Only aussies or Brits say 'uni' -- Kashmiris don't even number in the thousands in Australia. Keep lying, it's getting fun to unravel it.

• +1
Lol, no it wouldn't. Nigeria is going to collapse in 10 years anyway. Firstly, it has like 10 different religions, with Christianity and Islam being the most dominant. Then it has 5 different tribes, who do some shitty thing where they take turns being the PM. The majority of your economy heavily relies on your oil exports. Tell me the last time when Pakistan had to something like that, LOL.
Pakistan is a shithole, it’s no better than Africa.

there’s nothing indicating that Nigeria will collapse in 10 years you fool

Even while depending on oil exports, they still have a bigger economy than Pakistan. Keep coping. Pakistan is a backwater.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Chadelite
Pakistan is a shithole, it’s no better than Africa.

there’s nothing indicating that Nigeria will collapse in 10 years you fool

Even while depending on oil exports, they still have a bigger economy than Pakistan. Keep coping. Pakistan is a backwater.

Everything does, LMAO. If your country is playing musical chairs with the fucking president position, based on some shitty archaic tribal system.

• +1
Everything does, LMAO. If your country is playing musical chairs with the fucking president position, based on some shitty archaic tribal system.
View attachment 181184
Literally all of the problems the country is facing now are problems that it’s been facing for decades and no collapse has come yet. How does sharing the presidency between different tribes a sign of collapse when again, it’s been something done since the beginning of the country? You don’t know what you’re talking about at all

• +1