Decent Hijabis checking me out today looking like this

Pakistan is a shithole, it’s no better than Africa.

there’s nothing indicating that Nigeria will collapse in 10 years you fool

Even while depending on oil exports, they still have a bigger economy than Pakistan. Keep coping. Pakistan is a backwater.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
im so glad i dont look like you i might actually sacrifice a goat to the great satan for not cursing me with such a face holy shit ramirez was right

• +1
Pakistanis in UK are fucked

Whites hate them
Blacks hate them
Hindus hate them
Sikhs hate them

The only think they had going for them was that they could keep their women on lock.
Because of the smartphone now, they can't even do that.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years white nationalists forcibly throw them all out.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, I'mme and 1 other person
guys dont fight we are all subhuman

• +1
Literally all of the problems the country is facing now are problems that it’s been facing for decades and no collapse has come yet. How does sharing the presidency between different tribes a sign of collapse when again, it’s been something done since the beginning of the country? You don’t know what you’re talking about at all

Because an impetus is required for it to collapse. With the current powder keg that is evidently forming in Nigeria, it has no realistic chance of remaining as a state.

Whites hate them
Blacks hate them
Hindus hate them
Sikhs hate them

The only think they had going for them was that they could keep their women on lock.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years white nationalists forcibly throw them all out.

Except no, they fear us. Pakistanis fuck crackers , dindus, and niggers any day of the week. Keep being a deluded shitskin, the facts remain however.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and TheAscendedOne
Slayer, gtfo Chad!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
Seeing your pic i doubt it

• +1
You’re coping hard. It’s universally known that’s Pakistani girls like white men.

White women in the UK aren’t getting railed by Asians. Maybe Arabs but only attractive ones who are high T and low inhib.

I’m not gonna insult your race or ethnicity. Just know you’re a loser for calling me a nigger. Your country is a backwater.

Coping goyim coping with race rather than accepting the cavill pill know this it's over no matter how hard you try no matter what you do its over you can never be a top 99 percent
Slayer, gtfo Chad!

Adln6eXy o

• +1

Whites hate them
Blacks hate them
Hindus hate them
Sikhs hate them

Nah bro, I’m Pakistani and have so many Pakistani friends, at uni they beat so many different girls, Pakistanis in the UK are different from the Indians in the uk. Tho Pakistani girls do sleep around a lot with black guys and they date black guys more than white guys

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4044
Nah bro, I’m Pakistani and have so many Pakistani friends, at uni they beat so many different girls, Pakistanis in the UK are different from the Indians in the uk. Tho Pakistani girls do sleep around a lot with black guys and they date black guys more than white guys

The truth comes out about Pakistani girls in the UK! No wonder @DOggo the dog hates black guys so much!

I have nothing against you bro, or any normal Pak guys. I know there are some cool Pakistanis in the UK like Amir Khan type.

At least you're honest about some Pakistani girls. Guys who are moderate and not fanatics like DOggo I'm sure do well.

What do you mean they beat girls, as in they beat them up?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne and Chadelite
not Pakistanis, you degenerate nigger.
Bruh face reality I am muslim my self but this is the reality sisters in the West kinda corrupted not all but a lot

• Hmm...
  • +1
Bruh face reality I am muslim my self but this is the reality sisters in the West kinda corrupted not all but a lot

This Hojabi today was Iranian (I know a lot if Iranians and know the accent). She was either newly arrived student or on holiday.

Both of them looked very sexually frustrated like they were dying to get fucked. Probably wasn't even my looks, I think it was that they saw someone who looked similar to them who was western (accent), who may be able to give them the dick they are deprived of and nobody would find out.

• +1
This Hojabi today was Iranian (I know a lot if Iranians and know the accent). She was either newly arrived student or on holiday.

Both of them looked very sexually frustrated like they were dying to get fucked. Probably wasn't even my looks, I think it was that they saw someone who looked similar to them who was western (accent), who may be able to give them the dick they are deprived of and nobody would find out.
Dont recall asking

• +1
and instead of talking to them trying to give them your halal sausage you're trying to brag about it on a forum for incels and aspies

Giphy 2

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2621
shit skin hindu dindu vs shit skin paki dindu

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and HighTierNormie
this thread got me like
B3E9FE38 D3A5 45BD 8098 86F4074377EC

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1973
The truth comes out about Pakistani girls in the UK! No wonder @DOggo the dog hates black guys so much!

I have nothing against you bro, or any normal Pak guys. I know there are some cool Pakistanis in the UK like Amir Khan type.

At least you're honest about some Pakistani girls. Guys who are moderate and not fanatics like DOggo I'm sure do well.

Beat is English slang for having sex

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 1680
Asafoetida and Fenugreek are the main spices behind that 'curry' smell -- both spices which are not popular in Pakistani dishes at all. Nice fail, you coping spic.

You get scared of any Paki that walks by you. I know your kind; talk shit on the net, act like a pipsqueak irl.
no one is scared of pakis. in the uk the only pakis ive ever seen are little manlet framecel subhumans

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, HighTierNormie and 1 other person

Holy shit, did you get your alt to say that? LMAO, FUCKING LMAO. Imagine reaching that far.

Pakistanis aren't, you stupid Arab.
no one is scared of pakis. in the uk the only pakis ive ever seen are little manlet framecel subhumans

You're scared of me, so that's that.
this thread got me like
View attachment 181300

The thread is mainly a lie conjured up by an ugly looking spic.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3526
she was thinking "oh wow look at this beautiful man i really wanna suck his cock all day all night uwu"
lucky bastard

• +1
Holy shit, did you get your alt to say that? LMAO, FUCKING LMAO. Imagine reaching that far.

and how exactly am i scared of some paki nationalist retard ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1

Bro, it’s true brown girls love black guys, in uni I always see them hanging around with them, especially Bengali and Indians, some Pakistani too, but Pakistani guys do every type, so many of mates have done Chinese, Blacks and Whites.
Back in sixth form all the brown girls were into brown guys but once they go uni they just fuck up and start bitching with brown guys

• Hmm...
  • +1
yes you can be. retard

Nope, stupid Gangu critter. "identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations."

• +1
Nope, stupid Gangu critter. "identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations."
yep. exactly what you are. man you really are fucking stupid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and Petsmart
yep. exactly what you are. man you really are fucking stupid.

Except nope, Pakistan isn't a nation. It's a state, a nation means a specific thing. A nation is a community, or polity, which is established on some 'natural' basis like a common language, religion, ethnicity and history. Pakistan is an Islamic state, a citizen of an Islamic state can't be a nationalist. Islamic forbids nationalism. A Pakistani can't be a nationalist, there isn't a set arbitrary definition that confines what a Pakistani is. All Muslims can be regarded as Pakistanis, if they weren't so cucked. Belief in an Islamic state isn't nationalistic, it's common sense. All Middle Eastern nations can be regarded as being formed on the basis of Haram; their continued existence is an act of Haram. Arabs who are patriotic towards their nations are kuffars. A Pakistani soldier dies as a Shaheed, or a martyr. An Arab or Indian soldier dies as a soldier. Dying for a non-Islamic state is Haram act, thus all dead non-Pakistani soldiers are no doubt burning in hell.

• +1
Except nope, Pakistan isn't a nation. It's a state, a nation means a specific thing. A nation is a community, or polity, which is established on some 'natural' basis like a common language, religion, ethnicity and history. Pakistan is an Islamic state, a citizen of an Islamic state can't be a nationalist. Islamic forbids nationalism. A Pakistani can't be a nationalist, there isn't a set arbitrary definition that confines what a Pakistani is. All Muslims can be regarded as Pakistanis, if they weren't so cucked. Belief in an Islamic state isn't nationalistic, it's common sense. All Middle Eastern nations can be regarded as being on the basis of Haram. Arabs who are patriotic towards their nations are kuffars. A Pakistani soldier dies as a Shaheed, or a martyr. An Arab or Indian soldier dies as a soldier. Dying for a non-Islamic state is Haram act, thus all dead non-Pakistani soldiers are no doubt burning in hell.
language: check

religion: check

ethnicity: check

history : check

you are a NATION

• +1
language: check

religion: check

ethnicity: check

history : check

you are a NATION

You're an idiot. Pakistan is a state with a multiple amount of 'nations' in it; myriad of ethnicities, languages, and history. Each ethnicity has its own history.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3526 and 2 others
You're an idiot. Pakistan is a state with a multiple amount of 'nations' in it; myriad of ethnicities, languages, and history. Each ethnicity has its own history.
not at all. there are different ethnically dominated areas true but they are not that seperated afaik

• +1
not at all. there are different ethnically dominated areas true but they are not that seperated afaik

You're rambling. Ethnicities, by their very nature, are separate.

• +1
You're rambling. Ethnicities, by their very nature, are separate.
you dont understand what I mean im sure there is links between Indian and paki nationalities. just as how these nationalists are so closly linked it doesnt make too much sense for get to be seperate
they arent really
in geography especially in the punjabs

• +1
omg the autism in this thread idk wtf all these ethnicities are and some niggas bringing out chinese terminology like wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
you dont understand what I mean im sure there is links between Indian and paki nationalities. just as how these nationalists are so closly linked it doesnt make too much sense for get to be seperate
they arent really
in geography especially in the punjabs

India isn't a nation. It can't even be regarded as a cohesive state. It's a mere fragment of a British school of thought, no doubt Hindu dominated, that the Hindustan can be regarded as single country. Hindustan is a region, not a nation. Expecting Hindustan to be one country is like expecting Europe to be a single united country. Expecting disparate peoples' to somehow unite on a intangible, unproven concept of 'India' is silly. India never existed in the past, probably never will in the future. India came in to being from various unique variables that is likely not to be repeated again. Even Britain, with its imperial might, never directly ruled the British Raj in its entirety. They directly ruled India in some places, but mostly via a few powerful vassal states. Indian nationalism is silly.

• +1
India isn't a nation. It can't even be regarded as a cohesive state. It's a mere fragment of a British school of thought, no doubt Hindu dominated, that the Hindustan can be regarded as single country. Hindustan is a region, not a nation. Expecting Hindustan to be one country is like expecting Europe to be a single united country. Expecting disparate peoples' to somehow unite on a intangible, unproven concept of 'India' is silly. India never existed in the past, probably never will in the future. India came in to being from various unique variables that is likely not to be repeated again. Even Britain, with its imperial might, never directly ruled the British Raj in its entirety. They directly ruled India in some places, but mostly via a few power vassal states. Indian nationalism is silly.
yes

• +1

So under what tenets is Indian nationalism based on? A deluded belief that India was a single nation, that there was an 'Indian' civilisation, that there was an 'Indian' religion knows as Hinduism -- which is wholly wrong. Indian nationalists, the Indian right, have a symbiotic relationship with the Indian left or the Indian academic class. This belief of an Indian state is reinforced by various Indian academics who pollute the field with dogmatic nonsense, westerner academics then quote these dogmatic 'academics' thinking they can be regarded as unbiased. And as such, decades and decades of incorrect history is now regarded as true. There has been some sort of realisation in western academia that the nonsense they used to believe in is incorrect, and that's why you see a small minority, ever-increasing though, of western academics who are now sceptical of the Indian narrative purported as factual by Indians.

• +1
So under what tenets is Indian nationalism based on? A deluded belief that India was a single nation, that there was an 'Indian' civilisation, that there was an 'Indian' religion knows as Hinduism -- which is wholly wrong. Indian nationalists, the Indian right, have a symbiotic relationship with the Indian left or the Indian academic class. This belief of an Indian state is reinforced by various Indian academics who pollute the field with dogmatic nonsense, westerner academics then quote these dogmatic 'academics' thinking they can be regarded as unbiased. And as such, decades and decades of incorrect history is now regarded as true. There has been some sort of realisation in western academia that the nonsense they used to believe in is incorrect, and that's why you see a small minority, ever-increasing though, of western academics who are now sceptical of the Indian narrative purported as factual by Indians.
well it is indeed based upon something. the dharmic religion group.
im not sure there has been any "incorrect history" at all tbh.

• +1
well it is indeed based upon something. the dharmic religion group.
im not sure there has been any "incorrect history" at all tbh.

"Indian religions, sometimes also termed Dharmic religions, are the religions that originated in the Indian subcontinent"

So nothing, essentially. When does the Indian subcontinent start or end? The Indian subcontinent isn't a set geographical region. It's a rather arbitrary definition, then, say, the Abrahamic religions, which can be traced to 'Abraham' or 'Ibrahim'. Can Hinduism be regared as Dharmic? Considering its origin can be traced to the Indo-Aryans in the Caucasus.

• +1
"Indian religions, sometimes also termed Dharmic religions, are the religions that originated in the Indian subcontinent"

So nothing, essentially. When does the Indian subcontinent start or end? The Indian subcontinent isn't a set geographical region. It's a rather arbitrary definition, then, say, the Abrahamic religions, which can be traced to 'Abraham' or 'Ibrahim'. Can Hinduism be regared as Dharmic? Considering its origin can be traced to the Indo-Aryans in the Caucasus.
yes. Hinduism is Dharmic. im sure Buddhism and Jainism can also be same with Sikhism because they share many cultural and origin links to each other. but they are not linked like the Abrahamic religions so.
the Indian subcontinent is basically this

• +1
yes. Hinduism is Dharmic. im sure Buddhism and Jainism can also be same with Sikhism because they share many cultural and origin links to each other. but they are not linked like the Abrahamic religions so.
the Indian subcontinent is basically this

View attachment 181369

There's no geographical barrier to divide the Indian subcontinent from the rest of the world. It's rather arbitrary to say anything from a certain region can be regarded as 'Dharmic'. There's no such ideological similarity as you might see between the Abrahamic religions too.

• +1
There's no geographical barrier to divide the Indian subcontinent from the rest of the world. It's rather arbitrary to say anything from a certain region can be regarded as 'Dharmic'. There's no such ideological similarity as you might see between the Abrahamic religions too.
i allways thought there was a cultural link. I mean its true there is. some traditions are shared between religions for sure. but in ideology there is none. as for the Abraham ones imho

• +1
when you're finished fucking her you should jizz all over a copy of the koran

• +1
OP I have some bad news..
Capture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973, Drugs and 6 others
Keep coping. Happens all the time. The rate you see white women sucking Paki cock is extremely high.
lmao everyone hates curries you fucking subhuman

• +1
Congratulations OP you just turned yourself into a meme JFL.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1973