Decent Hijabis checking me out today looking like this

when you're finished fucking her you should jizz all over a copy of the koran

Lol, I use the cross as target practise when I squirt on some white broad's chest.

lmao everyone hates curries you fucking subhuman

Keep crying, cracker. Your women suck our dick.
i allways thought there was a cultural link. I mean its true there is. some traditions are shared between religions for sure. but in ideology there is none. as for the Abraham ones imho

A link, sure. But not enough where you can justify their linkage into a religious branch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, Barbarossa_ and 2 others
Lol, I use the cross as target practise when I squirt on some white broad's chest.

This is how you're treated in England, keep coping

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1973
This is how you're treated in England, keep coping

Not watching some shitty film, jfl. Skinheads got fucked up by Pakis and Sikhs back in the days.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and TheAscendedOne
Not watching some shitty film, jfl. Skinheads got fucked up by Pakis and Sikhs back in the days.
I timestamped the scene brainlet.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
@medialcanthuscel does op have the longest midface youve ever seen?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Stingray
I timestamped the scene brainlet.

Lmao, no you didn't. Fucking dickwad. Skinheads got slapped around regardless.

• +1

A link, sure. But not enough where you can justify their linkage into a religious branch.
Cope harder you fucking worthless Muslim shitskin the only women you're able to get are opressed insecure woman with headscarves on, never heard of a religion so incel HAHAHA
You’re likely a troll so I’ll stop responding. I’ll just leave this here

The guys a cringy wannebe nationalist that does nothing but cry for curries here and praise Shitistan, I'm genuinely convinced he's THAT delusional🤣
Lmao, you're the deluded one. White women love Paki cock. The opposite isn't true here.

Deluded nigger, keep braking.
You guys are both repulsive to white women stop the copes

Last edited:
  • +1
Cope harder you fucking worthless Muslim shitskin the only women you're able to get are opressed insecure woman with headscarves on, never heard of a religion so incel HAHAHA

The guys a cringy wannebe nationalist that does nothing but cry for curries here and praise Shitistan, I'm genuinely convinced he's THAT delusional🤣

You guys are both repulsive to white women stop the copes

My favourite Dutch stalker is here, lmao. Couldn't resist, could you? Dutch women are the most easiest women on this planet. I don't count fucking them as an accomplishment. Now cry some more for me, dicklet virgin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1973
My favourite Dutch stalker is here, lmao. Couldn't resist, could you? Dutch women are the most easiest women on this planet. I don't count fucking them as an accomplishment. Now cry some more for me, dicklet virgin.
I'm laughing out loud reading all the delusional garbage you just typed. Imagine barking and trolling so much on a site you NEVER EVER even showed pics of yourself on, I'm in utter shock.

Not only did you just claim to fuck Dutch women which we all know your deluded shitskin ass didn't, you also claimed to be a lawyer, be taller than 5'11 and consider it Manlet tier as a Paki and how you were gonna arrive to the Netherlands to fight me which still, you haven't given any updates on.

Take your Koran, stick it up your ass and jump of a bridge. I wouldn't have breathed for 1 second if I was in your position, failure.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3526
I'm laughing out loud reading all the delusional garbage you just typed. Imagine barking and trolling so much on a site you NEVER EVER even showed pics of yourself on, I'm in utter shock.

Not only did you just claim to fuck Dutch women which we all know your deluded shitskin ass didn't, you also claimed to be a lawyer, be taller than 5'11 and consider it Manlet tier as a Paki and how you were gonna arrive to the Netherlands to fight me which still, you haven't given any updates on.

Take your Koran, stick it up your ass and jump of a bridge. I wouldn't have breathed for 1 second if I was in your position, failure.

>Not only did you just claim to fuck Dutch women which we all know your deluded shitskin ass didn't,

White women are the easiest women in the world. Fucking them is not an accomplishment.

> you also claimed to be a lawyer

Lmao, dumb fuck. I was larping as my friend, who is an ISL high court lawyer.

>be taller than 5'11 and consider it Manlet tier as a Paki

Lol, 5'11 is nothing with good nutrition. 6'0 the bare minimum.

>ow you were gonna arrive to the Netherlands to fight me which still, you haven't given any updates on.

Never said that, lmao. Has the dutch descended into making up infantile lies?

>

After I shit on your bible, faggot. And the only failure here is you, imagine being 5'11 in NL, LMAO. Imagine being poor too.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3526
Most Muslim girls in the west are freaks and dtf when their parents aren’t around. See them when they go off to college
fuckin bullsht
keep making up stories
Keep coping. Happens all the time. The rate you see white women sucking Paki cock is extremely high.
higher compared to paki women going for white
prettty much a fact
Ok, nigger. Cry some more. "Paki women love white cock!!!!!!" -- meanwhile, just going outside disproves that. Apes, otherwise known as niggers, with a high opinion of themselves should remember that they're merely lowly subhumans whose kind can never come together to make a coherent, cohesive nation with a functional bureaucracy and judicial system. Instead, niggers can only fight amongst themselves. Niggers are 1 level below Hindustanis, Arabs, and whites. Devolved apes.
WmEm.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
>Not only did you just claim to fuck Dutch women which we all know your deluded shitskin ass didn't,

White women are the easiest women in the world. Fucking them is not an accomplishment.

> you also claimed to be a lawyer

Lmao, dumb fuck. I was larping as my friend, who is an ISL high court lawyer.

>be taller than 5'11 and consider it Manlet tier as a Paki

Lol, 5'11 is nothing with good nutrition. 6'0 the bare minimum.

>ow you were gonna arrive to the Netherlands to fight me which still, you haven't given any updates on.

Never said that, lmao. Has the dutch descended into making up infantile lies?

>

After I shit on your bible, faggot. And the only failure here is you, imagine being 5'11 in NL, LMAO. Imagine being poor too.
>White women are the easiest women in the world. Fucking them is not an accomplishment.

Don't think we've ever reached cope levels this high before, white women literally have terms here for ethnics like you thanks to stereotypes and thanks to how ugly and brown you guys usually are, keep coping though.

>Lmao, dumb fuck. I was larping as my friend, who is an ISL high court lawyer.

Yeah obviously cause a retard like you wouldn't be able to classify as a janitor, it's cringy enough you felt the need to protect yourself by larping as someone else in the first place considering how ugly that bugged eyed subhuman was 😂

>Lol, 5'11 is nothing with good nutrition. 6'0 the bare minimum.

Keep coping, it's not considered tall but it's good enough to the point where face>height, just ask @Alexanderr
Btw:
Screenshot 20191203 180414 comandroidchrome Screenshot 20191203 180400 comandroidchrome

Keep the copes coming, you're probably not even 5'9

>Never said that, lmao. Has the dutch descended into making up infantile lies?

Yeah and when you're confronted with it you just deny everything, sadly enough for you I left the discord cause I can't be bothered to care enough but you definitely said you were gonna come and threatened me several times, wish you did arrive some time tho.

Not a christcuck, I'm not retarded enough to believe in some man in the sky controlling me.
Oh and you can't act as if you mog me while being Paki, it doesn't work like that. Your friend alone would be considered ugly by 90% of women here

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Blackout.xl and Alexanderr
>White women are the easiest women in the world. Fucking them is not an accomplishment.

Don't think we've ever reached cope levels this high before, white women literally have terms here for ethnics like you thanks to stereotypes and thanks to how ugly and brown you guys usually are, keep coping though.

>Lmao, dumb fuck. I was larping as my friend, who is an ISL high court lawyer.

Yeah obviously cause a retard like you wouldn't be able to classify as a janitor, it's cringy enough you felt the need to protect yourself by larping as someone else in the first place considering how ugly that bugged eyed subhuman was 😂

>Lol, 5'11 is nothing with good nutrition. 6'0 the bare minimum.

Keep coping, it's not considered tall but it's good enough to the point where face>height, just ask @Alexanderr
Btw:
View attachment 181496View attachment 181495

Keep the copes coming, you're probably not even 5'9

>Never said that, lmao. Has the dutch descended into making up infantile lies?

Yeah and when you're confronted with it you just deny everything, sadly enough for you I left the discord cause I can't be bothered to care enough but you definitely said you were gonna come and threatened me several times, wish you did arrive some time tho.

Not a christcuck, I'm not retarded enough to believe in some man in the sky controlling me.
Oh and you can't act as if you mog me while being Paki, it doesn't work like that. Your friend alone would be considered ugly by 90% of women here

>Don't think we've ever reached cope levels this high before, white women literally have terms here for ethnics like you thanks to stereotypes and thanks to how ugly and brown you guys usually are, keep coping though.

White women suck Paki cock. Everyone and their dad knows that, you deluded faggot.

>Yeah obviously cause a retard like you wouldn't be able to classify as a janitor, it's cringy enough you felt the need to protect yourself by larping as someone else in the first place considering how ugly that bugged eyed subhuman was 😂

Come back when you get a degree first, lmao. Attending a shit tier uni, and calling me a janitor jfl. I LARPed as him, because he asked me to? Lmao, no reason else.

>Keep coping, it's not considered tall but it's good enough to the point where face>height, just ask

Nope, 5'11 is not good enough in NL. Considering most dutch men are literally giants.

>Yeah and when you're confronted with it you just deny everything, sadly enough for you I left the discord cause I can't be bothered to care enough but you definitely said you were gonna come and threatened me several times, wish you did arrive some time tho.

doubling down, are we? "I HAD THE PROOOOOOFZ, BUT I DON'T!!!!!!!"

>Oh and you can't act as if you mog me while being Paki, it doesn't work like that. Your friend alone would be considered ugly by 90% of women here

Considering when he came to the UK, he got laid on the first week. You're still a virgin, btw.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4044 and Deleted member 685
>Don't think we've ever reached cope levels this high before, white women literally have terms here for ethnics like you thanks to stereotypes and thanks to how ugly and brown you guys usually are, keep coping though.

White women suck Paki cock. Everyone and their dad knows that, you deluded faggot.

>Yeah obviously cause a retard like you wouldn't be able to classify as a janitor, it's cringy enough you felt the need to protect yourself by larping as someone else in the first place considering how ugly that bugged eyed subhuman was 😂

Come back when you get a degree first, lmao. Attending a shit tier uni, and calling me a janitor jfl. I LARPed as him, because he asked me to? Lmao, no reason else.

>Keep coping, it's not considered tall but it's good enough to the point where face>height, just ask

Nope, 5'11 is not good enough in NL. Considering most dutch men are literally giants.

>Yeah and when you're confronted with it you just deny everything, sadly enough for you I left the discord cause I can't be bothered to care enough but you definitely said you were gonna come and threatened me several times, wish you did arrive some time tho.

doubling down, are we? "I HAD THE PROOOOOOFZ, BUT I DON'T!!!!!!!"

>Oh and you can't act as if you mog me while being Paki, it doesn't work like that. Your friend alone would be considered ugly by 90% of women here

Considering when he came to the UK, he got laid on the first week. You're still a virgin, btw.
Didn't read a single word, keep coping though, your species are seen as pigs here

You can kiss the asses of some dominant fetishizing white milfs maybe, that's all you will ever get

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1973
y'all coping while paki chadlites ripping a white girl pussy
jfl @ psl loser coping with their delusions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and HighTierNormie
Pak
Take beurette pill

Take the beurette pill, muslim women are the slutiest
Yes go for it, muslim girls tend to be the most slutty.
They're not the sluttiest women out there, that'd be black and white women but seeing them as some loyal Angelic women is below the average Pakistani IQ
y'all coping while paki chadlites ripping a white girl pussy
jfl @ psl loser coping with their delusions
Whats next? Just be Asian?

• +1
Whats next? Just be Asian?
considering even tolateforme is seeding white girls, it's a more legit theory than jbw

• WTF
  • +1
considering even tolateforme is seeding white girls, it's a more legit theory than jbw
LMAO he literally had to go out every single night and get drunk to get some remotely non obese girls and even then he told me he only gets fat and ugly girls. You're either trolling or suffering from brain damage at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2846
Didn't read a single word, keep coping though, your species are seen as pigs here

You can kiss the asses of some dominant fetishizing white milfs maybe, that's all you will ever get

Except we're not, lmao. White women suck Paki dick, and that's a fact. Keep denying it, the proof is out there.

• +1
Except we're not, lmao. White women suck Paki dick, and that's a fact. Keep denying it, the proof is out there.
Show me the "proof". All the scientific evidence out there supports my statement that WHITE MEN are in fact the most appealing to women of pretty much all races except of black women.

The only way I could see this being possible would be rape crimes committed by your sort everyday, if that's the case I'm not surprised

• +1
  • +1
Show me the "proof". All the scientific evidence out there supports my statement that WHITE MEN are in fact the most appealing to women of pretty much all races except of black women.

The only way I could see this being possible would be rape crimes committed by your sort everyday, if that's the case I'm not surprised

Lol, all I'm seeing butthurt. Statistics are mathematical, not scientific. Still doesn't excuse the fact that you're deluded; white women love Paki cock.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Lol, all I'm seeing butthurt. Statistics are mathematical, not scientific. Still doesn't excuse the fact that you're deluded; white women love Paki cock.
>you made a mistake in your sentence so I win!!! :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsuhh:

Once again no facts were given, keep coping to hide your ethnic eternal subhumanity

• +1
>you made a mistake in your sentence so I win!!! :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsuhh:

Once again no facts were given, keep coping to hide your ethnic eternal subhumanity

except I mog you in every way. Cry some more for me, kike.

• +1
Strap a GoPro to your forehead and walk around. I don’t believe you.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 685
except I mog you in every way. Cry some more for me, kike.
Yeah the trolling is too obvious by now. Just know that deep down your soul is crippling thanks to the lack of white women's validation, shitskin.
Strap a GoPro to your forehead and walk around. I don’t believe you.
Also this

• +1
  • +1
LMAO he literally had to go out every single night and get drunk to get some remotely non obese girls and even then he told me he only gets fat and ugly girls. You're either trolling or suffering from brain damage at this point
cope cope cope

• +1
cope cope cope
You can keep on wasting your entire day on here cause you know if you went outside in a country like the Netherlands the only IOIs you'd be getting are ones from obese ugly truecel women. Keep in mind I'm not even racist unless it's about pakis or gypsies but you guys are coping too much. If statistics showed that white men have it the worst in the dating market I'd agree. Get rid of your ego

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
You can keep on wasting your entire day on here cause you know if you went outside in a country like the Netherlands the only IOIs you'd be getting are ones from obese ugly truecel women. Keep in mind I'm not even racist unless it's about pakis or gypsies but you guys are coping too much. If statistics showed that white men have it the worst in the dating market I'd agree. Get rid of your ego
stats from a country with a majority population hmmmmm
LITERALLY HOW DOES THIS PROVE ANY OF YOUR POINTS, YOU LOW IQ BEING?
balding makes people undesirable
white men are more likely to bald jfl

• +1
Yeah the trolling is too obvious by now. Just know that deep down your soul is crippling thanks to the lack of white women's validation, shitskin.

Also this

Imagine needing validation, lmao. I seek no strings attached sex most of the time. This whole thread just shines light on your Napoleon's complex, kiddo.

• +1
How is that last thing you sent even related to the thing you made up in the first place? Jfl I'm dead
Imagine needing validation, lmao. I seek no strings attached sex most of the time. This whole thread just shines light on your Napoleon's complex, kiddo.
Cope some more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3526
How is that last thing you sent even related to the thing you made up in the first place? Jfl I'm dead

Cope some more

Ok, manlet virgin.

• +1
stats from a country with a majority population hmmmmm

balding makes people undesirable
white men are more likely to bald jfl
You need to commit suicide, theres no other way for you to ever escape this type of retardation, if anything this would prove my point even more considering it'd mean that whites could generally be bald and STILL be more appealing

• Love it
  • +1
You need to commit suicide, theres no other way for you to ever escape this type of retardation, if anything this would prove my point even more considering it'd mean that whites could generally be bald and STILL be more appealing
wow major cope

• +1
DOggo is quite smart tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gengar, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
DOggo is quite smart tbh
I'm having so much fun destroying both of you 😂 I had a crazy good day and got decent grades back and I'm just chilling at this point. It's like tossing away a basketball all the time and waiting for it to come back so you can throw it away again

• +1
I'm having so much fun destroying both of you 😂 I had a crazy good day and got decent grades back and I'm just chilling at this point. It's like tossing away a basketball all the time and waiting for it to come back so you can throw it away again
i am not even trying which is evident, u on the hand are getting too invested into this #inceltrait

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Chadelite
Not a Manlet or virgin, you're the prime example of coping. Imagine not believing validation is a natural human need, your double digit IQ is showing

Le epic retard

I am a God to you, faggot. The only validation you'll ever need is when your faggot arse gets filled by BBCs. My IQ is higher than yours too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
I am a God to you, faggot. The only validation you'll ever need is when your faggot arse gets filled by BBCs.
stop acting up lol

you aren't a God and and you talk like you are a 7ft 350lb BBC but you are more like a 5ft 8 framcel paki

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
i am not even trying which is evident, u on the hand are getting too invested into this #inceltrait
Because I enjoy arguing. If you're serious about not trying I hope you deep down realize how fucked you are thanks to your phenotype. I'm saying that cause I'm a nice person and you need to be aware of your flaws/failos
stop acting up lol

you aren't a God and and you talk like you are a 7ft 350lb BBC but you are more like a 5ft 8 framcel paki
Exactly. But he's trolling so it's whatever

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and Chadelite
stop acting up lol

You're a Gangu critter. I wouldn't talk if I were you. The worst of the worst. If you're dalit, which you probably are, you'd be considered the worst of the worst of the worst. Now cry for me, Dindu street shitter.

• +1
You're a Gangu critter. I wouldn't talk if I were you. The worst of the worst. If you're dalit, which you probably are, you'd be considered the worst of the worst of the worst. Now cry for me, Dindu street shitter.
i ain't indian but i love to larp as one

• +1
Because I enjoy arguing. If you're serious about not trying I hope you deep down realize how fucked you are thanks to your phenotype. I'm saying that cause I'm a nice person and you need to be aware of your flaws/failos
my gandy phenotype vs your mayo balding ass jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 685
If you want to triggered them even more use this :lul:

Attachments

• 3073_THUMB_IPAD.jpg
    3073_THUMB_IPAD.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
  • JFL
my gandy phenotype vs your mayo balding ass jfl
Gandy is a North Western White man, you on the other hand most likely originate from a country where people are still thrown off of buildings for not accepting the national faith
If you want to triggered them even more use this :lul:
Brutal BBC pill

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and Petsmart