Decreasing inhibition

You need to do things a retarded fool would do in public, progressively. Now before you look at this method you gotta know one thing, you need to FORCE yourself into this if necessary and not whine like a girl, now with the method:

1. Take it easy, look at the eyes when talking, it may be hard but as said before, force yourself into that
2. Say hello to strangers while walking non-stop, you see an stranger you say hello
3. Do embarrasing things with people you have confidence (friends, whatever) This includes jumping without advice or push ups
4. Now it's time you do those things, but in the streets, push ups all of a sudden usually work well, whatever you feel but it's gotta be excentric
5. Next level: take a walk in underwear for 30 min or more
6. Get naked in public, even if it's for 5s. This is optional, do it if you want but doing this is a huge progress, I would reccomend doing it far away from your neighbourhood
7. Make your friends dare you to whatever and do it (nothing dangerous)

After you have done all this shit everything else will look easy to do, as a non-existent-low-inhib-God I can tell I could all this crap and more, take this method and I can assure you than if done properly it will take you to that desired non-existent inhibition

There are tons of books online to treat your own social anxiety, low self steem, books to improve your social skills.... . I can link one or two if you want. I think that you would be interested, and, also, you probably could think of a better method.
BTW i didnt know u were spanish, or i forgot it. También soy español.

There is alot to it, is like my ability to feel any emotions besides sadness has diminished greatly, too tired to care, been through the worst humiliation possible more times than I can count, planning to rope soon anyways, having my hopes of being successful totally crushed (and thus have nothing to lose anymore), blood pressure decreased (making me more calm), etc. I'm not the only one to go through this. Grotesque at .me is a great example of this, openly saying he has rape fantasies with his counselor on social media.

I can relate so much to this.
I think that the more you realize youre just an almost invisible subhuman that nobody will remember after death the more you dont give a fuck. Spcially if you know youre gonna rope soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I need extensive visual proof of anyone actually doing this srs

• +1
There are tons of books online to treat your own social anxiety, low self steem, books to improve your social skills
A lot of problems people have with confidence are due to looks. For example, ugly males generally are not confident from being treated like garbage for years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
A lot of problems people have with confidence are due to looks. For example, ugly males generally are not confident from being treated like garbage for years

I know, im ugly and i never had any kind of self steem or social skills. Just suggesting that a really good method need some study.

• +1
I know, im ugly and i never had any kind of self steem or social skills. Just suggesting that a really good method need some study.
I'm not saying it won't be helpful I'm just saying sometimes you just need surgery to get confidence when your life is shit

• +1
I'm not saying it won't be helpful I'm just saying sometimes you just need surgery to get confidence when your life is shit

Are you really a male model? Are you the guy in the avi?

• +1
There are tons of books online to treat your own social anxiety, low self steem, books to improve your social skills.... . I can link one or two if you want. I think that you would be interested, and, also, you probably could think of a better method.
BTW i didnt know u were spanish, or i forgot it. También soy español.

I can relate so much to this.
I think that the more you realize youre just an almost invisible subhuman that nobody will remember after death the more you dont give a fuck. Spcially if you know youre gonna rope soon.
I don't need to lower my current inhibition lol, I don't have that hence the guide
Bien que lo seas

I need extensive visual proof of anyone actually doing this srs
Do you for real? I mean I could send you photos once I light Up another fire or me doing push ups but It isn't that impressive, you just gotta do it

• +1
Are you really a male model? Are you the guy in the avi?
I've been rated an 8/10 here a lot and even a few 9/10s but no im not and that's not me. it's just an aesthetic profile pic I like lol

• +1
That's why I'm trying to do an informal investigation as said in my recent thread, wanna join?

• +1
Phuck man op
Even though I look decent im hardwired to only talk to people if I "have to" if I need something done or need a certain object. I inherently hate small talk as I find it pointless. It's hard as phuck to eat at a public restaurant while someone's in front of me even if its my own reflection I still look away. I find myself trying to look away every 3 seconds or stare directly at the food.

• +1
That's why I'm trying to do an informal investigation as said in my recent thread, wanna join?

Nah, but thanks. Maybe after getting a job and gymceling for years. But now it would be useless.
I've been rated an 8/10 here a lot and even a few 9/10s but no im not and that's not me. it's just an aesthetic profile pic I like lol

Time for me to go back to incels.me. Nice to meet you.

• +1
Phuck man op
Even though I look decent im hardwired to only talk to people if I "have to" if I need something done or need a certain object. I inherently hate small talk as I find it pointless. It's hard as phuck to eat at a public restaurant while someone's in front of me even if its my own reflection I still look away. I find myself trying to look away every 3 seconds or stare directly at the food.
Yeah mate that's not a good thing and It's called being autistic LOL
Nah, but thanks. Maybe after getting a job and gymceling for years. But now it would be useless
Whatever you say man, good luck with the job et al

• +1
Yeah mate that's not a good thing and It's called being autistic LOL
Phucking chit it's over
It's like being ugly too long has altered my brain like an abused dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6401
Nah, but thanks. Maybe after getting a job and gymceling for years. But now it would be useless.

Time for me to go back to incels.me. Nice to meet you.
Nah dude stay here. I used to be ugly so I understand and can help srs. It's why I'm here

• +1