Decreasing inhibition

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
You need to do things a retarded fool would do in public, progressively. Now before you look at this method you gotta know one thing, you need to FORCE yourself into this if necessary and not whine like a girl, now with the method:

1. Take it easy, look at the eyes when talking, it may be hard but as said before, force yourself into that
2. Say hello to strangers while walking non-stop, you see an stranger you say hello
3. Do embarrasing things with people you have confidence (friends, whatever) This includes jumping without advice or push ups
4. Now it's time you do those things, but in the streets, push ups all of a sudden usually work well, whatever you feel but it's gotta be excentric
5. Next level: take a walk in underwear for 30 min or more
6. Get naked in public, even if it's for 5s. This is optional, do it if you want but doing this is a huge progress, I would reccomend doing it far away from your neighbourhood
7. Make your friends dare you to whatever and do it (nothing dangerous)

After you have done all this shit everything else will look easy to do, as a non-existent-low-inhib-God I can tell I could all this crap and more, take this method and I can assure you than if done properly it will take you to that desired non-existent inhibition

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, Descargue96, quemirasmanv2 and 10 others
Maybe I'm a normie fag, but getting naked seems a bit extreme. An indecent exposure charge could fuck things up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
Maybe I'm a normie fag, but getting naked seems a bit extreme. An indecent exposure charge could fuck things up.
You do it then rappidly run like a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I tried giving high fives to people in public. People were suprised and gave me a smile and it made me way more NT. But after some time I thought it was autistic

• +1
I tried giving high fives to people in public. People were suprised and gave me a smile and it made me way more NT. But after some time I thought it was autistic
ofc its autistic LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quemirasmanv2, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
  • +1
Being depressed is what did it to me.

This list you gave out would only make me cringe over even more embarrassing memories if I did them while high inhib.

• +1

This list you gave out would only make me cringe over even more embarrassing memories if I did them while high inhib.
Can you elaborate tbh? Did depression make you less inhibited?

• +1
Get fucked in the ass. This will surely lower your inhibition levels. also no homo tbh.

• +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Get fucked in the ass. This will surely lower your inhibition levels. also no homo tbh.
why did you have to specify no homo? there is not a single drop of a homo in this sentence
tbh, ngl

• +1

wtf elab boyo

• +1
You need to do things a retarded fool would do in public, progressively. Now before you look at this method you gotta know one thing, you need to FORCE yourself into this if necessary and not whine like a girl, now with the method:

1. Take it easy, look at the eyes when talking, it may be hard but as said before, force yourself into that
2. Say hello to strangers while walking non-stop, you see an stranger you say hello
3. Do embarrasing things with people you have confidence (friends, whatever) This includes jumping without advice or push ups
4. Now it's time you do those things, but in the streets, push ups all of a sudden usually work well, whatever you feel but it's gotta be excentric
5. Next level: take a walk in underwear for 30 min or more
6. Get naked in public, even if it's for 5s. This is optional, do it if you want but doing this is a huge progress, I would reccomend doing it far away from your neighbourhood
7. Make your friends dare you to whatever and do it (nothing dangerous)

After you have done all this shit everything else will look easy to do, as a non-existent-low-inhib-God I can tell I could all this crap and more, take this method and I can assure you than if done properly it will take you to that desired non-existent inhibition
Diddly , how the fuck would i pull this off without some fag wanting to fight me or a woman being disgusted at me?
I walk around my yard in underwear in the summer and go to the store just in shorts , but i don't think that's really ''low inhib''
I think low inhib is supposed to be stuff that comes naturallly , like playing around with girls and doing funny stuff with male friends to impress others (literally can't do this)
A

• +1
Diddly , how the fuck would i pull this off without some fag wanting to fight me or a woman being disgusted at me?
I walk around my yard in underwear in the summer and go to the store just in shorts , but i don't think that's really ''low inhib''
I think low inhib is supposed to be stuff that comes naturallly , like playing around with girls and doing funny stuff with male friends to impress others (literally can't do this)
View attachment 542
the thing about the method is that when you have done all of that, everything else will come off as easy

• +1
the thing about the method is that when you have done all of that, everything else will come off as easy
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm which of the dumb shit on that list did you do?
there's no way you actually went streaking

Attachments

• a.jpeg
    a.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm which of the dumb shit on that list did you do?
there's no way you actually went streaking
kek I didn't need to do any of that shit, years of experience and giving no fucks made the non-existent inhibition guy I'm today, nonetheless, I have made fires in front of a lot of people in the beach, friends dared me to do push and I did (that's ez) and we were out in the botellón (a lot of people drinking in public, something people do here in the south) and they said "yo, you don't have the balls to pee in the middle of here" and I did

That's the closest I've been to that list I suppose, there are more things but more or less similar

• +1
  • +1
kek I didn't need to do any of that shit, years of experience and giving no fucks made the non-existent inhibition guy I'm today, nonetheless, I have made fires in front of a lot of people in the beach, friends dared me to do push and I did (that's ez) and we were out in the botellón (a lot of people drinking in public, something people do here in the south) and they said "yo, you don't have the balls to pee in the middle of here" and I did

That's the closest I've been to that list I suppose, there are more things but more or less similar
i saw a druggie hobo in my country piss in public , i guess it's pretty low-inhib
Most low-inhib thing i did is probably asking a girl to dance with me , but i failed , i don't even wanna remember it....
A

@Slasher

Hmmmm being attractive is a start
I realized you're gay the moment i met you , but you don't have to be so upfront about it
A

• +1
i saw a druggie hobo in my country piss in public , i guess it's pretty low-inhib
Most low-inhib thing i did is probably asking a girl to dance with me , but i failed , i don't even wanna remember it....
View attachment 552

I realized you're gay the moment i met you , but you don't have to be so upfront about it
View attachment 553
Kek I asked 11 girls to go out and dance with me in one night (no one fell, fuck me), nothing to worry about

• +1
Kek I asked 11 girls to go out and dance with me in one night (no one fell, fuck me), nothing to worry about
I imagine when you start cutting it'll be better than being strong fat tbh

• +1
Bravecel , i'd imagine you were thinking of becoming a rapecel that night weren't you?
A

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
I'm currently at 17% yayyy

I was drunk and in fucking raptures, dude when we were 15 and went to the underage club we got so drunk
Underage club? Dude when i was 15 all i did was game and eat chips and cola :feelsmega:
A

• +1
  • +1
Probably why you aren't above 6' ngl. Active lifestyle choices as a child and teen lead to more robust adults
But I'm 5'11" and I chose an active lifestyle, WHERE'S MY 6'??!

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Probably why you aren't above 6' ngl. Active lifestyle choices as a child and teen lead to more robust adults
Nigga what? I'm pretty sure your height is determined by genetics.

• +1
Nigga what? I'm pretty sure your height is determined by genetics.
Everyone has a genetic height potential but in order to maximize that potential you need to eat sufficiently and exercise. Environmental factors have little effect on height, usually no more than 1-2 inches so if you're destined to be short there's no way around it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and badromance
Can you elaborate tbh? Did depression make you less inhibited?
wtf elab boyo
sorry for taking so long to reply, just started university for engineering and its not exactly something to do if you want free time. To answer:

ever since going through severe depression, my ability to feel fear has dimmed tremendously. And to clarify, I had the type of depression where I couldn't sleep at night because I wanted to kill myself so bad, much like a cocaine addict craving more cocaine, even had the shaking.

There is alot to it, is like my ability to feel any emotions besides sadness has diminished greatly, too tired to care, been through the worst humiliation possible more times than I can count, planning to rope soon anyways, having my hopes of being successful totally crushed (and thus have nothing to lose anymore), blood pressure decreased (making me more calm), etc. I'm not the only one to go through this. Grotesque at .me is a great example of this, openly saying he has rape fantasies with his counselor on social media.

I think this is probably the reason why poor people are so low inhib. Got nothing to lose so they won't hesitate to shoot you in the face for looking at them wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and IsolationMan
I think this is probably the reason why poor people are so low inhib. Got nothing to lose so they won't hesitate to shoot you in the face for looking at them wrong.
High IQ observation

But exactly how does this have anything to do with decreasing inhbition? Just be miserable theory?

• +1
Take 11-keto to nuke cortisol, the stress hormone. But it is a roid, so beware.
Cold showers and mentally hard activities helped me reach zero-inhib tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 6401
Cortisol blockers, testosterone boosters, estrogen blockers and serotonin and dopamine boosters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
Mentalcel = either a fakecel, or a lookscel in denial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 351
there's no inhibition for ur face

• +1
Step 1: Looksmaxx / Surgerymaxx / Gymcel
Step 2: People will treat you better, and you will reciprocate by being less inhibited, because with better looks, you are genuinely more confident about yourself, and are not afraid to censor and inhib yourself anymore
Step 3: ????????
Step 4: Profit

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 351
Step 1: Looksmaxx / Surgerymaxx / Gymcel
Step 2: People will treat you better, and you will reciprocate by being less inhibited, because with better looks, you are genuinely more confident about yourself, and are not afraid to censor and inhib yourself anymore
Step 3: ????????
Step 4: Profit
true blackpilled metod

What surgeries did you get and how much did it cost?

• +1
true blackpilled metod

What surgeries did you get and how much did it cost?

Gynecomastia = 3500$
3 Acne Laser Treatment sessions ,each 4 months apart = 3 x 500$ = 1500$
Gymcelling = 60$ a month
Dental Braces = 2000$

Around 7000$ so far.

Upcoming procedures:

Chin Implant = Cost TBD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 351
Gynecomastia = 3500$
3 Acne Laser Treatment sessions ,each 4 months apart = 3 x 500$ = 1500$
Gymcelling = 60$ a month
Dental Braces = 2000$

Around 7000$ so far.

Upcoming procedures:

Chin Implant = Cost TBD
Nice, gynecomastia probably was the Highest priority but only real facial one was the acne thing, I though you got shit like rhino or implants or some shit, tell us when you get the chin thingy please

• +1