Defining girl talk (College Edition)

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I’ve interacted and been around my girlfriends friends and roommates for the past year.

There’s two terms that they define guys that they find attractive. Cute and hot.

Cute guys= above average face, not tall, but not short (5’9-5’11), nothing special about their body. These guys are seen as sexually attractive still. They are sociable, nice, friendly guys, may be a tad bit beta/not “alpha”.

I’ve heard the girls say “oh he’s cute” “yeah he’s cute”. These guys are slightly above average to above average guys. They would be rated around 4.5-5psl if they posted here. Nothing special, but they have good social standing because they’re in a frat.

Even though they are called cute, they are still considered attractive to the girls. Remember, girls, especially in college, are picky, but they are plenty ugly and average dudes in frats and on campus to balance out the attractive guys. And there aren’t even a lot of attractive guys on campus either. If you are above average (5-5.75PSL) you won’t get top girl, but you will get above average girls for sure. I’ve noticed girls used “cute” as a synonym for “attractive”

Now for the hot guys. Getting called hot is rare. Being called hot means the guy had an above average face, tall (usually above 6’2), and has a good body. Having a good body is imperative. It can bump you from “cute” to “hot”. Not many guys get called “hot”, but they would definitely fuck them if they had the chance. I’ve noticed that when a girl said a guy was “hot”, the others would usually say he was cute (meaning they just do along with her and don’t disagree with her). Being called “hot” is subjective to girls. Some of the girls that find certain guys “hot” others would find “cute” or not attractive (not their type).

Note: if you get called “adorable” it is utterly over. You should be tying your rope as you read this. Being called adorable means you have no sex appeal. It means you are either too short or have too much of a baby face.

Basically, girls have different tastes. Some want pretty boys and some want more dom guys. All want a guy with a good body. Having a good body basically ensures you are “hot” (unless you’re manlet and/or have no dimorphism in your face/neck).

Rules for slaying in college:
-be decently GL
-be sociable (being in a frat is almost guaranteed pussy)
-have a good body (this puts you miles above your competition)

How to get from the cute category to the hot category:

-getting a thicker neck. Show me a cute guy with a thick neck
-getting a lean and muscular body (even 14-15% BF and muscular will do
-DO NOT BE SKINNY (you can only be hot and skinny if you’re 6psl+)

These 2-3 things will boost your sex appeal and sexual dimorphism.

Good luck boys.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn, buflek, Deleted member 8869 and 41 others
Been called cute oftenish, very rarely been called hot
adds up

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy, LowTierNormie, Ogmanman and 1 other person
Water is wet.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, kramer and LordNorwood
Been called cute oftenish, very rarely been called hot
adds up
Yeah, same. If you’re a girls “type”, you will be considered “hot” to her.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, Ogmanman, noped and 1 other person
Gonna looksmax and get called hot

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, HighIQcel, LordNorwood and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, Deleted member 2846 and Blackout.xl
Gonna looksmax and get called adorable teehee

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, Deleted member 470, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
Water is wet.
Not really. Almost everyone here thinks being called cute is a bad term. For most girls, cute is a synonymous with attractive. If you get called hot, you have instant sex appeal, there’s no denying that.

legit, you NEED to have a goodbody to be considered hot

View attachment 225234 in b4 elias de poot cope
If anyone uses a fucking .000001% model to counter my post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, noped and LordNorwood
Not really. Almost everyone here thinks being called cute is a bad term. For most girls, cute is a synonymous with attractive. If you get called hot, you have instant sex appeal, there’s no denying that.

If anyone uses a fucking .000001% model to counter my post
I think most people know that being called cute is positive, unless they literally have never seen online comments by girls or in real life. Being called adorable is the real killer. Although adorable baby faced people are often called cute too by the way. However, it’s easy to see what they mean depending on the context.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and LordNorwood
i swear bro, its a cope out for not going to the gym.
I can close my eyes and see a post by @Pietrosiek saying it
When Chico says "why lift when its all about your face" what he means is "my face is so good and I'm already lean, what can muscle really add to that? I don't really need more appeal"
when incels on here say it what they mean is "I don't wanna workout man I'd rather LDAR"

• +1
Reactions: JeremyMeeks, Kade, EckhartTollemaxx and 2 others
I think most people know that being called cute is positive, unless they literally have never seen online comments by girls or in real life. Being called adorable is the real killer. Although adorable baby faced people are often called cute too by the way. However, it’s easy to see what they mean depending on the context.
you haven't been on here long enough to know, @PrettyBoyMaxxing is right most see "cute" as negative on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
College girls are not grown out of the hs JB mentality, so "cute" in college and even workplace for some years (if you're starting working at 21-22, rates of maturity within women this age are low forreal) = real chances

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Yes, frame > body. However, you should be healthy and exercise regardless

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
got called hot a few times recently

• +1
Reactions: Hector and LordNorwood
only ever been called handsome by my milf family members and cousins. A couple of my sexy petite cousins always ask me why I haven't got a girlfriend yet, :oops::oops: I just say because i'm autistic and they laugh, inside i die thoough

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enlil and Deleted member 1464
never been called either

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
I feel like body really doesn't mean much when going to nightclubs and related places when you're in "night attire". Height + frame + face + personality is all there is to it mostly. I'm only 65kg at 6'3 and yet people always treat me like I'm a unit at these places because they can't see my tiny arms and legs in these clothes. I get tons of attention and IOIs and the only things holding me back are a few minor facial failos and my fairly autistic personality. If these were changed, I would be a gigachad regardless of my weight. I don't feel like getting jacked would change much in this setting.
View attachment 225235View attachment 225236
are u norwooding?

Legit thread, the problem is it applies to English speaking countries.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, Enlil and LordNorwood
I feel like body really doesn't mean much when going to nightclubs and related places when you're in "night attire". Height + frame + face + personality is all there is to it mostly. I'm only 65kg at 6'3 and yet people always treat me like I'm a unit at these places because they can't see my tiny arms and legs in these clothes. I get tons of attention and IOIs and the only things holding me back a few minor facial failos and my fairly autistic personality. I don't feel like getting jacked would change much in this setting.
Bc you have good shoulders already. If you have wide shoulders, you will reap the benefits with your shirt on. And I’m mainly talking about body in a situation where you have your shirt off/showing your arms.

At a beach/party/pool, you will stand out if you’re lean and muscular.

• +1
Reactions: androgenic, EckhartTollemaxx, LordNorwood and 2 others
I feel like body really doesn't mean much when going to nightclubs and related places when you're in "night attire". Height + frame + face + personality is all there is to it mostly. I'm only 65kg at 6'3 and yet people always treat me like I'm a unit at these places because they can't see my tiny arms and legs in these clothes. I get tons of attention and IOIs and the only things holding me back are a few minor facial failos and my fairly autistic personality. If these were changed, I would be a gigachad regardless of my weight. I don't feel like getting jacked would change much in this setting.
I'm 65kg and 6'2. Why are you so skinny? What's your age?

compliments from family dont mean shit, only iois and girls asking u to choke them on tinder
>girls asking u to choke them on tinder
ztTzw4l.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: noped
compliments from family dont mean shit, only iois and girls asking u to choke them on tinder
your immediate family yes,

but my hot cousins that date gigachads calling me hot and asking me why I don't have a girlfriend? I'm not subhuman mate, I'd know whether or not they were lying.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
tiny bone structure like david laid and really high metabolism / low amount of fat cells so i've been shredded my entire life regardless of how much i eat. i'm slowly putting on mass (i was a 55kg 6'2 auschwitz member just over a year ago)
When did you stop growing?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, noped, LordNorwood and 1 other person
I’ve interacted and been around my girlfriends friends and roommates for the past year.

There’s two terms that they define guys that they find attractive. Cute and hot.

Cute guys= above average face, not tall, but not short (5’9-5’11), nothing special about their body. These guys are seen as sexually attractive still. They are sociable, nice, friendly guys, may be a tad bit beta/not “alpha”.

I’ve heard the girls say “oh he’s cute” “yeah he’s cute”. These guys are slightly above average to above average guys. They would be rated around 4.5-5psl if they posted here. Nothing special, but they have good social standing because they’re in a frat.

Even though they are called cute, they are still considered attractive to the girls. Remember, girls, especially in college, are picky, but they are plenty ugly and average dudes in frats and on campus to balance out the attractive guys. And there aren’t even a lot of attractive guys on campus either. If you are above average (5-5.75PSL) you won’t get top girl, but you will get above average girls for sure. I’ve noticed girls used “cute” as a synonym for “attractive”

Now for the hot guys. Getting called hot is rare. Being called hot means the guy had an above average face, tall (usually above 6’2), and has a good body. Having a good body is imperative. It can bump you from “cute” to “hot”. Not many guys get called “hot”, but they would definitely fuck them if they had the chance. I’ve noticed that when a girl said a guy was “hot”, the others would usually say he was cute (meaning they just do along with her and don’t disagree with her). Being called “hot” is subjective to girls. Some of the girls that find certain guys “hot” others would find “cute” or not attractive (not their type).

Note: if you get called “adorable” it is utterly over. You should be tying your rope as you read this. Being called cute means you have no sex appeal. It means you are either too short or have too much of a baby face.

Basically, girls have different tastes. Some want pretty boys and some want more dom guys. All want a guy with a good body. Having a good body basically ensures you are “hot” (unless you’re manlet and/or have no dimorphism in your face/neck).

-be decently GL

Good luck boys.
Screen Shot 2020 01 11 at 123323 PM
what would they call this man?

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Titbot
Bruh how the fuck can you be 65 kg at 6'3 ?!?! I am a bit shorter than you, and even at my leanest when we could see my abs I was 80kg
Your balance is broken

Or handsome = over

small waist and skinny legs probably have a big thing to do with it. people with wide waists and overall larger bones would be much heavier even with auschwitz muscle mass. people seem to think it's bizarre that I weigh so little given my appearance - I don't really know. it's a mystery to me.
Damn bro, did you start weightlifting yet ?
Nigga I sink in the swimming pool unless I keep myself really really fat, and even then I float under the surface

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
Brb buying stilts to ascend to 6'2

Note: if you get called “adorable” it is utterly over. You should be tying your rope as you read this. Being called cute means you have no sex appeal. It means you are either too short or have too much of a baby face.

-be decently GL

Good luck boys.
Jfl everyone gymcel rn. In clothes I look skinny af. It’s where the shirt is off That’s when it looks like I workout typical beach body. A lot of people workout it doesn’t help Jfl it’s just a requirement now days more then a rarity

Jfl everyone gymcel rn. In clothes I look skinny af. It’s where the shirt is off That’s when it looks like I workout typical beach body. A lot of people workout it doesn’t help Jfl it’s just a requirement now days more then a rarity
sure ppl work out but how many of them are LEAN AND MUSCULAR? My guess is very few.

How in the name of Saint Bagelcel are you 65kg at 6’3 yet don’t look skinny? How in the fuck?
What is this incel voodoo black magic sorcery, where can I learn these powers?

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
How in the name of Saint Bagelcel are you 65kg at 6’3 yet don’t look skinny? How in the fuck?
What is this incel voodoo black magic sorcery, where can I learn these powers?
Fucked up fat composition or larping

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
yeah bro. i can't wait to get jacked. i'll be a lot more confident in daytime settings

do I not look skinny? my arms are literally 10 or 11 inches. I feel like I look skinnier in real life.

what do you mean fucked up fat composition? I'm seriously not larping btw. here is another full body pic.
View attachment 225282
just weighed myself. 65.6kg on a full stomach.
Brother you look like you’re wasting away. Gain some muscle

if a girl ever disses my 6.5”x5” micropenis i will dedicate my life to giving her BDD

i will make multiple accounts and give her “compliments” and eventually make her get surgeries she doesnt need and ruin her mental state forever

these hoes needa learn

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and noped
ur 6'9 bro i bet you have huge fingers, just finger her theory
why the fuck would i do something that pleasures her but not me jfl

ur 6'9 bro i bet you have huge fingers, just finger her theory

im just saying u have other ways of getting her off
View attachment 225286
god i wish i could just take out my angrymaxx rn on some masochist
0968C0D3 1A70 4BF5 B135 E6CA847738C1

i bet the feeling of euphoria you get from cleaving another persons flesh is unsurpassable in bliss tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, noped and LordNorwood
I have a pheno similar to Seid's, except for eye area.
I look like a big kid jfl, gymmaxing is just so important for neotenic people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
if a girl ever disses my 6.5”x5” micropenis i will dedicate my life to giving her BDD

i will make multiple accounts and give her “compliments” and eventually make her get surgeries she doesnt need and ruin her mental state forever

these hoes needa learn
She would not care tbh while she is getting railed by Chads every night while you try and bully her. Eventually she’ll just get annoyed with you and get one of her 6’5 chads to come and beat you into submission while she watches and it will be over for you.

She would not care tbh while she is getting railed by Chads every night while you try and bully her. Eventually she’ll just get annoyed with you and get one of her 6’5 chads to come and beat you into submission while she watches and it will be over for you.
i like how you’re trying to use the threat of a 6’5” person on me when im 6’9”

and ive done similar shit before and its worked

• JFL
Reactions: noped
yeah bro. i can't wait to get jacked. i'll be a lot more confident in daytime settings

do I not look skinny? my arms are literally 10 or 11 inches. I feel like I look skinnier in real life.

what do you mean fucked up fat composition? I'm seriously not larping btw. here is another full body pic.
View attachment 225282
just weighed myself. 65.6kg on a full stomach.
you don't look skinny at all, good frame btw.

• Love it
Reactions: androgenic
i like how you’re trying to use the threat of a 6’5” person on me when im 6’9”

and ive done similar shit before and its worked
6’5 MMA chad would mog your lanklet self to the next dimension. Remember that the girl you bully can get sex and validation in any quantity she wants.
Your negs mean nothing to her.