Defining girl talk (College Edition)

6’5 MMA chad would mog your lanklet self to the next dimension. Remember that the girl you bully can get sex and validation in any quantity she wants.
Your negs mean nothing to her.
Girls arent fucking 6’5” MMA chads every night you brainlet

and i could just fucking shoot a motherfucker if they come at me lmao

girls are extremely insecure which is WHY they seek so much validation. It makes them extremely easy to manipulate.

• +1
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 2846
Girls arent fucking 6’5” MMA chads every night you brainlet

and i could just fucking shoot a motherfucker if they come at me lmao

girls are extremely insecure which is WHY they seek so much validation. It makes them extremely easy to manipulate.
Cope. Jfl if you think your opinion matters to foids. They will just jump on tinder and get their validation fix in the first hour when 1000 cucks and Chads alike swipe right on her. Keep coping lankcel, it’s over. You will get beaten by a dark triad chad one day when you step over the line and the worst thing will be you getting mogged while he does it.
OVER
Know your place you height coping subhuman before you get put in your place

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Cope. Jfl if you think your opinion matters to foids. They will just jump on tinder and get their validation fix in the first hour when 1000 cucks and Chads alike swipe right on her. Keep coping lankcel, it’s over. You will get beaten by a dark triad chad one day when you step over the line and the worst thing will be you getting mogged while he does it.
OVER
Know your place you height coping subhuman before you get put in your place
Ive been in a lot of fights and havent lost once. Fooled around with the wrestling team during weightlifting class and the varsity kids couldnt even put me on the floor. If a guy stronger than me does show up ill just legally kill him in self defense. But no bitch is going to sicc people on me because 1. They wont know its me doing it 2. “Multiple” people are doing it and 3. Chad doesnt care about her he just wants to nut

you’re extremely low IQ, even for this forum. i suggest committing suicide.

I caged ngl.
Daily reminder that you will never breed, never creampie, never have sex with a Stacy. All you have going for you is a subhuman height of 6’9 while being giga lanklet. I suggest committing suicide

Cute= bf material
Hot= STR

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I caged ngl.
Daily reminder that you will never breed, never creampie, never have sex with a Stacy. All you have going for you is a subhuman height of 6’9 while being giga lanklet. I suggest committing suicide
I literally fucked a stacy during winter break jfl.

Im not a lanklet compared to other people my height. I framemog most people despite being skinny fat. And once im 235lbs 10% body fat i will be both extremely tall and extremely wide.

manlets like to cope with the term lanklet a lot but they dont seem to realize that unless your frame is zyros tier you can fraud good body. Look at @Kinko
He has shit frame and yet his body is 99.9%percentile.

slash your wrists.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2733, noped and 1 other person
Ive been in a lot of fights and havent lost once. Fooled around with the wrestling team during weightlifting class and the varsity kids couldnt even put me on the floor. If a guy stronger than me does show up ill just legally kill him in self defense. But no bitch is going to sicc people on me because 1. They wont know its me doing it 2. “Multiple” people are doing it and 3. Chad doesnt care about her he just wants to nut

Harsh.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846

Im not a lanklet compared to other people my height. I framemog most people despite being skinny fat. And once im 235lbs 10% body fat i will be both extremely tall and extremely wide.

manlets like to cope with the term lanklet a lot but they dont seem to realize that unless your frame is zyros tier you can fraud good body. Look at @Kinko

slash your wrists.
You didn’t fuck anything, quit coping, otherwise you wouldn’t be here making posts about bullying foids. You belong on incels.is with the other lanklet ogre abominations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
You didn’t fuck anything, quit coping, otherwise you wouldn’t be here making posts about bullying foids. You belong on incels.is with the other lanklet ogre abominations.
if believing im a virgin lanklet helps u sleep at night so be it
I'm curious to see ur body no homo
too ashamed of my skinnyfat to post a pic tbh

wait till im 10% bf with some muscle

Bc you have good shoulders already. If you have wide shoulders, you will reap the benefits with your shirt on. And I’m mainly talking about body in a situation where you have your shirt off/showing your arms.

At a beach/party/pool, you will stand out if you’re lean and muscular.
Big muscles don't really show in most clothes unless you're huge.
Wide shoulders can always be seen.
Big lats and delts make shoulders look wider.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
if believing im a virgin lanklet helps u sleep at night so be it

too ashamed of my skinnyfat to post a pic tbh

wait till im 10% bf with some muscle
fyi he's not being serious this is a thing Rabbi does occasionally where he just goes in on someone and accuses them of being a complete subhuman, I think he gets a kick out of it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Big muscles don't really show in most clothes unless you're huge.
Wide shoulders can always be seen.
Big lats and delts make shoulders look wider.
Yeah, but it beats having arms that look like sticks jfl.

31BD8F63 0C08 4A70 8BFA E1AEBAFED9A6
1AE4E906 C658 4771 85FA 8DF8569D034F
B8B2E533 E573 4857 B34F 88A5EFA66C7F

• +1
@BigBiceps @Lorsss pin-able thread

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Yeah, but it beats having arms that look like sticks jfl.

View attachment 225339View attachment 225340View attachment 225341
It's good to have well developed mucles obviously.
I've seen some quite big guys with a small frame and thought they were smaller until they took their jacket off.

In gymmaxxing for looks, the main focus should be in looking wider imo.
Still just train everything, not possible to get too big natty.
To even get noticeably jacked is an achievement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
I've been called cute a few times but never hot. I don't think they wanted my cock. "he's cute" = "he's a beta baby"

slash your wrists.
Why did you larp as a subhuman incel the whole time?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross
fyi he's not being serious this is a thing Rabbi does occasionally where he just goes in on someone and accuses them of being a complete subhuman, I think he gets a kick out of it
Careful you norwooding cuck pilled abomination, you are not immune to my wrathful criticism. I will abuse you like the shedding dog that you are. I will maxx your cortisol so hard that I will take every follicle you have on your skull to the point where I will leave just three strands left, so that you resemble Homer Simpson, as a reminder of what you once had and what I took from you. Not even a Jew cap will hide your Norwood at that point. I will do all this without having left my computer chair, all the while snacking on tendies.
You are on THIN ice...

• JFL
Reactions: Mayorga and LordNorwood
Careful you norwooding cuck pilled abomination, you are not immune to my wrathful criticism. I will abuse you like the shedding dog that you are. I will maxx your cortisol so hard that I will take every follicle you have on your skull to the point where I will leave just three strands left, so that you resemble Homer Simpson, as a reminder of what you once had and what I took from you. Not even a Jew cap will hide your Norwood at that point. I will do all this without having left my computer chair, all the while snacking on tendies.
You are on THIN ice...
I will regain a nw0
I am the messiah your holy books spoke of

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I will regain a nw0
I am the messiah your holy books spoke of
Yeah, you will get Norwood 0.
Norwood 0 hairs left on your head that is.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KrissKross
i have always had a shitty hairline but I don't think I'm actually balding just yet. my hairline can be found here: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-from-back-camera-minimal-lens-distortion.84779/
I ask because it looks a little thin
i have always had a shitty hairline but I don't think I'm actually balding just yet. my hairline can be found here: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-from-back-camera-minimal-lens-distortion.84779/
looking good btw

Dude thats not true when girls talk about boys they use PSL scale, every person that spends 16 daily hours here know it. A few examples:

-Have you seen Oscar with the new haircut?, mirin not gonna lie, he at least gained 0,25PSL points.
-Damn legit daughter.

-Ey girls have you seen my recent pic with my boyfriend?
-Yeah JFL, you could be with another boy with higher hyod bone lol.

-Wow math teacher is st least 6PSL for being old, so bad his under eye support is shit.
-yeaaaa should he rope or should visit Eppley?
-I don't know teehee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, LordNorwood and 2 others
its over if you hate drinking and staying up late with stupid music and strangers.
i still dont care i hate that shit lifestyle if some of them turns out to be a normal human who can spend time with me without 30 others around and not after fucking midnight ill be glad, if not fuck them
Dude thats not true when girls talk about boys they use PSL scale, every person that spends 16 daily hours here know it. A few examples:

-Have you seen Oscar with the new haircut?, mirin not gonna lie, he at least gained 0,25PSL points.
-Damn legit daughter.

-Ey girls have you seen my recent pic with my boyfriend?
-Yeah JFL, you could be with another boy with higher hyod bone lol.

-Wow math teacher is st least 6PSL for being old, so bad his under eye support is shit.
-yeaaaa should he rope or should visit Eppley?
-I don't know teehee
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL i get called gorgeous by some bitches like tf. shit like this makes me drive myself to roping

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
that’s really good, as good as hot tbh.
doesn’t it make me seem feminine tho? i also don’t have a “hot” bod i’m super skinny but have a insane frame so maybe that halos me
that’s really good, as good as hot tbh.
but it’s also because i have very feminine plump lips with an “ideal” nose so it’s like they’re jealous🤮

slash your wrists.
100% bro

• +1
Where do I fall under?

Cute guys= above average face, not tall, but not short (5’9-5’11), nothing special about their body. These guys are seen as sexually attractive still. They are sociable, nice, friendly guys, may be a tad bit beta/not “alpha”.

I’ve heard the girls say “oh he’s cute” “yeah he’s cute”. These guys are slightly above average to above average guys. They would be rated around 4.5-5psl if they posted here. Nothing special, but they have good social standing because they’re in a frat.
I fall in this category, 6 feet/1.82 cm tall, above average body, got rated 6/10 to 7/10, 4.5 - psl and this is exactly what most girls call me: ''cute''.

You can get away with many things if you fall into this category, stuff like narcissism , treating girls like trash, be intimidating to guys etc BUT you will never/rarely get approached on social media or irl, so if you dont have a small social circle/are autistic/mentalcel or barely go out, it's over.

This is exactly how i am, im trying to improve my social skills , confidence and nt since i already got the looks for it but its nothing if i dont talk to people/people dont know i exist (im 18 btw)

Pretty sure if i gymmaxx hard, grow a stubble and just get older in general, then i will be called hot

I get called "Shrek" and "Ogre" by women. What does it mean? The pick up artist gang told me to hold frame and the same women would eventually become attracted to my ogre qualities.